War or death. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : War or death.

Kozel
06-26-2012, 22:42
War or death.

War against Iran or death of USD. This is what it is all coming down to. US cannot allow one of largest oil producers to sell oil in anything they feel like it even after they were cut off from SWIFT.

Watch Syria. It may not have much oil but it is more or less province of Iran. US is trying to do “Libya 2.0” there but them pesky Russians are getting in the way.

With all the trillions printed recently the only reason why USD is still used as money is oil trade.

After hanging Saddam who wanted to get off USD and killing Kaddafi who wanted to create oil producers dinar and looting richest country in Africa Iran is the biggest problem. Syria is Iran but Iran is not Libya.

JohnnyReb
06-26-2012, 22:58
War fixes everything.

Vic777
06-28-2012, 08:51
With all the trillions printed recently the only reason why USD is still used as money is oil trade.I don't agree ... I think it's because any other currency except the Yuan and Canadian Dollar is worse. Right now the Yuan and Canadian dollar are kept at a rate to ensure trade with USA but these currencies are sound. All other money is basically counterfeit.

Syclone538
06-28-2012, 10:11
War or death.

War against Iran or death of USD. This is what it is all coming down to. US cannot allow one of largest oil producers to sell oil in anything they feel like it even after they were cut off from SWIFT.

Watch Syria. It may not have much oil but it is more or less province of Iran. US is trying to do “Libya 2.0” there but them pesky Russians are getting in the way.

With all the trillions printed recently the only reason why USD is still used as money is oil trade.

After hanging Saddam who wanted to get off USD and killing Kaddafi who wanted to create oil producers dinar and looting richest country in Africa Iran is the biggest problem. Syria is Iran but Iran is not Libya.

:faint:

What right does our government have to tell another country what they can accept for oil? Or anything else? Can fed gov make every country only accept USD for everything anyone buys and sells?

Glock30Eric
06-28-2012, 10:56
Let's put USD to death.

Is there any of justifications to wage a war against Iran or Syria? No, really none. We could live without Iran or Syria, but we are just too lazy to manage it.

Krav Maglock
06-28-2012, 16:03
"pray for peace, prepare for war"

Glock30Eric
06-28-2012, 19:45

I like that quote.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

GAFinch
06-28-2012, 20:04
Yeah, the USD is why Kofi Annan and Turkey are pushing for intervention in Syria. :upeyes:

Big Mad Dawg
06-29-2012, 00:09
All other money is basically counterfeit.

Everyone trust USD even more so than their own currency try going to some out of the norm tourist area and trying to make a purchase with any currency or the USD see what the locals choose it will not be a Euro or a Canadian dollar even if they know what a Canada is.

TangoFoxtrot
06-29-2012, 02:13
:chatter:War or death.

War fixes everything.

Yeah, the USD is why Kofi Annan and Turkey are pushing for intervention in Syria. :upeyes:

This is called "war mongering" for profit. Its ashame because all of you will never have to go there to fight, some GI will. So its easy for you guys to run your mouths and preach war. I'll bet your all republicans.:chatter:

BicycleDay43
06-29-2012, 03:44
:chatter:

This is called "war mongering" for profit. Its ashame because all of you will never have to go there to fight, some GI will. So its easy for you guys to run your mouths and preach war. I'll bet your all republicans.:chatter:

Maybe you should ask what their prestige in Modern Warfare is before you judge them. :supergrin:

Krav Maglock
06-29-2012, 11:08
:chatter:

Don't ask don't tell Huh....:sharon:

JohnnyReb
06-29-2012, 13:39
I was being sarcastic.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Kozel
07-24-2012, 22:25
Everyone trust USD even more so than their own currency try going to some out of the norm tourist area and trying to make a purchase with any currency or the USD see what the locals choose it will not be a Euro or a Canadian dollar even if they know what a Canada is.

Blind belief based on tradition and lack of information.

I have seen it before. Belief turns into panic faster then you can snap your fingers.