Limbaugh Avoids Reflecting His Audience's Anger At GOP's "Leadership " [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh Avoids Reflecting His Audience's Anger At GOP's "Leadership "

maxsnafu
06-27-2012, 06:49
http://www.vdare.com/posts/how-long-can-limbaugh-avoid-reflecting-his-audiences-anger-at-gop-leadership

Really. With cowards like the GOP leaders, who needs Democrats?

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 07:29
Limbaugh has always worked hard to refrain from "activism" in his show.

Maybe he knows that encouraging his audience's anger at the GOP only hurts republicans and increases Obama's chances of re-election.

This is NOT the time to turn republican voters against the GOP.

CitizenOfDreams
06-27-2012, 07:36

Then when IS the time? When the GOP becomes completely indistinguishable from the Dem so the Republican voters have nothing to lose?

FLIPPER 348
06-27-2012, 07:47
Limbaughcil's sheep are voting for mittens anyway so what would be the point??

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 08:04
Then when IS the time? When the GOP becomes completely indistinguishable from the Dem so the Republican voters have nothing to lose?

After the election and Obama is defeated.

Certainly the anger against the GOP can be put on hold for four more months?

Now isn't the time to bring this up, unless you're an Obama supporter and just trying to stir up the GOP base.

walt cowan
06-27-2012, 08:45
Limbaugh has always worked hard to refrain from "activism" in his show.

Maybe he knows that encouraging his audience's anger at the GOP only hurts republicans and increases Obama's chances of re-election.

thats all the gop has done for the last 30 years.:dunno:

Hyksos
06-27-2012, 09:01
If I was the GOP I would keep my mouth shut too. The GOP needs to win some hispanic voters in order to beat Obama. If they come out swinging now they might lose them, even if Romney subsequently chooses Rubio to be his running mate. Remember, any executive order of a president can be undone by the next president. The people who Obama decided not to deport have been guaranteed a 2 year deferment window. If Romney wins, they'll be deportable within that window. No big deal, and no horrible backlash from a potential voting block.

I overheard two immigration attorneys the other day discussing this topic. They're both hispanic females, and they basically said that the spanish people who are here legally don't give a damn about this because they did it properly and don't like people being given free access. I think that is largely the mentality among the hispanic voters. Remember, the hispanics who came here legally, or were born here, are the only ones that can vote.

Just1More
06-27-2012, 11:39
Limbaughcil's sheep are voting for mittens anyway so what would be the point??

You've lost the argument.

Kablam
06-27-2012, 12:06
Remember, the hispanics who came here legally, or were born here, are the only ones that can vote.

If only this was true.