Democrats Waving their Weiner at Republicans over obamacare [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Waving their Weiner at Republicans over obamacare

DOC44
06-27-2012, 11:07
Weiner: We Were Right on Obamacare

No other non-minority democrat with anything to loose will step up and defend obamacare except for Pelosi and she has nothing to loose. So they pull out their old Weiner.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/06/27/Weiner-We-Were-Right-on-Obamacare

Doc44

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 12:28
When all else fails, pull out Weiner.

JFrame
06-27-2012, 12:45
It's curious that so few Democrats will actually step up and take credit for such a landmark piece of legislation... :whistling:

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 13:19
It's curious that so few Democrats will actually step up and take credit for such a landmark piece of legislation... :whistling:

I just wonder how many Democrats are secretly praying that Obamacare is overturned completely by the Supreme Court.

That would let them off the hook, and they wouldn't have to worry about "faking" support for such an unpopular bill.

JFrame
06-27-2012, 13:26
I just wonder how many Democrats are secretly praying that Obamacare is overturned completely by the Supreme Court.

That would let them off the hook, and they wouldn't have to worry about "faking" support for such an unpopular bill.

I suspect quite a few!