New 4473 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New 4473

MarcDW
06-27-2012, 15:40
So yesterday in the mail I get a big package from the AFT.
On the outside it states "NEW 4473 ENCLOSED".
I am now 9 years a FFL and I can recall at least 5 changes now.

What got me however is question 10. I always found it wrong that the government collected the information what "race" you are.
Now the Obama administration added a question:
Under 10b you still have the race question.
Under 10a now it states "Ethnicity" and you can checkmark either "Hispanic or Latino" or "Not Hispanic or Latino".

The_Gun_Guru
06-27-2012, 16:31
Under 10a now it states "Ethnicity" and you can checkmark either "Hispanic or Latino" or "Not Hispanic or Latino".

That's what makes me sick about this country!!! We suck up to the immigrants even though they serve NO useful purpose!!!!:steamed:

And it's NOT just the NObama admin.....I filled out a mortgage app years ago that asked that same question:steamed:

I am NOW THE MINORITY here in Broward County, FL. Do I get any special benefits for being the minority?

OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

This country makes me want to puke!!! :ack:

TGG

fnfalman
06-27-2012, 16:56
Ah yes, here it comes. Blame it on the immigrants.

How many immigrants do you know would go out and campaign so that the Yellow Form has ethnicity listed?

geofri
06-27-2012, 17:01
I had a "Latin-American" profesor last semester. He said one the biggest shocks of living here was how on so many government forms they ask ethnicity.

He said it's incredibly offensive to him and is always caught off guard by it.

WoodenPlank
06-27-2012, 17:13
I work in a government industry, and that question is on every job application. Its an anti-discrimination provision, supposedly.

Sent from the USS Sulaco, while nuking the site from orbit.

MarcDW
06-27-2012, 17:19
1. I find it offensive.
2. What the heck is the purpose??
I know plenty of people form Central and South America who just look white or some could be Asian.
So are they now "Hispanic or Latino" just because they come form there?
3. I always found the whole question #10 offensive.
It can not be the governments roll to classify you by race only because you do something guarantied as a constitutional right!

boozer
06-27-2012, 17:27
Some bureaucrat is very excited about the audit this new info will require. Probably have to hire a whole department to account for the new information.

Link to page with new form;

http://www.atf.gov/forms/firearms/

MarcDW
06-27-2012, 17:32
I actually looked at the old form and they had "Hispanic or Latino" as race on there.
Anyway, I can't wait for November!!

06-27-2012, 17:33
You mean I can't check three boxes!?:miff:

Bluestreakfl
06-27-2012, 17:37
We got ours today too. They also slightly changed the wording on question 12 slightly, something about a visa, and also the block on the second page for proof of alien residency etc, I didn't get to look real close as we were balls to the wall slammed.

Sent from my phone booth

bac1023
06-27-2012, 17:42
Interesting

I guess I'll be seeing the new forms soon.

The_Gun_Guru
06-27-2012, 17:50
Ah yes, here it comes. Blame it on the immigrants.

How many immigrants do you know would go out and campaign so that the Yellow Form has ethnicity listed?

I also blame it on the demoCRAPS!

And why shouldn't the immigrants be blamed? If they are so proud of their own FRIGGIN country, then STAY THERE!!!!!

It really is that simple!:wavey:

Oh, and they can't even speak the language, so they have no idea what the word "campaign" even means....and THAT is where the blame falls on the dems, and the bleeding-heart liberal pukes!

:tongueout:

TGG

ithaca_deerslayer
06-27-2012, 18:02

What got me however is question 10. I always found it wrong that the government collected the information what "race" you are.

Not much to do with Obama. Lots of other problems, but not this. If anything he could be blamed for the delay in getting this change.

In all types of government surveying a change that had been planned for years went into effect in 2010. Hispanic was no longer considered a race, but an ethnicity. Thus now the question of race is separate from the question of Hispanic ethnicity.

You should also now be able to check all the races, instead of only picking one.

JaPes
06-27-2012, 18:08
That's what makes me sick about this country!!! We suck up to the immigrants even though they serve NO useful purpose!!!!:steamed:

Oh geez. Let's lump in legal immigrants with illegal immigrants into one big stereotyped group.

I am NOW THE MINORITY here in Broward County, FL. Do I get any special benefits for being the minority?

OF COURSE NOT!!!!!

Well congratulations on finally knowing what it feels like to be in the minority. It's not a bad place to be, you know why?

Nobody should get preferential treatment because of their race, color, or creed. It's America. Work hard and you might prevail. Get knocked down, get back up again, and try again.

This country makes me want to puke!!! :ack:

TGG

I'm grateful for this country. My parents went to college in their home country. They wanted better opportunities for the future. They filed every document, followed every process, and came to the U.S.A. legally.

Even in the racially charged 60's, they keep their eyes on the prize. They stayed away from the troublemakers.They got jobs. They worked hard. They became productive members of the community. They then applied for the privilege to be U.S. citizens. They adjusted to the U.S. way of life. They didn't expect the U.S. to conform to them.

They raised two sons. Both of us are now professionals, gainfully employed, and law-abiding conservatives.

I was given by location of birth what they worked so hard to earn: U.S. citizenship. While current politics gets me frustrated, I am always grateful to be here.

ChicagoZman
06-27-2012, 18:11
I've always wanted to make my own box labeled None of Your Business and check it, but have never had the guts.

JaPes
06-27-2012, 18:16
I've always wanted to make my own box labeled None of Your Business and check it, but have never had the guts.

I am in complete agreement.

The government advocates racial diversity and acceptance, but on every form they want us to self-segregate and classify us based upon racial physical characteristics. WTH?

WiskyT
06-27-2012, 18:54
Oh geez. Let's lump in legal immigrants with illegal immigrants into one big stereotyped group.

Well congratulations on finally knowing what it feels like to be in the minority. It's not a bad place to be, you know why?

Nobody should get preferential treatment because of their race, color, or creed. It's America. Work hard and you might prevail. Get knocked down, get back up again, and try again.

I'm grateful for this country. My parents went to college in their home country. They wanted better opportunities for the future. They filed every document, followed every process, and came to the U.S.A. legally.

Even in the racially charged 60's, they keep their eyes on the prize. They stayed away from the troublemakers.They got jobs. They worked hard. They became productive members of the community. They then applied for the privilege to be U.S. citizens. They adjusted to the U.S. way of life. They didn't expect the U.S. to conform to them.

They raised two sons. Both of us are now professionals, gainfully employed, and law-abiding conservatives.

I was given by location of birth what they worked so hard to earn: U.S. citizenship. While current politics gets me frustrated, I am always grateful to be here.

If the irony of the fact that his family at some point were just as much immigrants as yours is lost on him, I don't think he'll understand any of your post. Actually, he may be too busy putting small pox in the Native Americans' blankets to get back to you.

The_Gun_Guru
06-27-2012, 20:17

Hey, it's not like you can tell them apart. They don't wear signs, ya know?

REALLY?

Are you serious?

So the Haitian that floated over two years ago and is now my boss is because he EARNED it, is that what you are saying?

Dude....YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!!

The way MY founding fathers meant for it to be! Is it that way now? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Does the word AMNESTY ring a bell for you? You don't even have to speak or read English to get a job here now. I know! I work with at least four people that I can't communicate with because they don't speak FREAKIN ENGLISH!!!!

Your parents are an example of how it was MEANT to be....NOT HOW IT IS THESE DAYS!

As am I, but it still pisses me off when immigrants come here (legal or illegal) and expect me to bow down to them.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.....EVER!!!!!

If the irony of the fact that his family at some point were just as much immigrants as yours is lost on him, I don't think he'll understand any of your post. Actually, he may be too busy putting small pox in the Native Americans' blankets to get back to you.

LOL!

Good one, but the whole idea behind, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free", was NOT an invitation to sneak across the border and deplete this country of it's resources!!!!

Nice try though, but you lose! :-)

TGG

H&K 4 LIFE
06-28-2012, 08:08
Any chance this might have something to do with the whole "legally purchased guns in the US illegally crossing over the border to Mexico" thing?

After all, they don't appear to care at all if you are happen to be of, say, African or Asian decent now do they? :whistling:

No doubt that answering you are "Hispanic/Latino" provides a way to single out and catalog those particular 4473 forms.

I agree that questions regarding a persons race/ethnicity have no place on a form to purchase a firearm. It just shouldn't factor in.

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 08:49
I had a "Latin-American" profesor last semester. He said one the biggest shocks of living here was how on so many government forms they ask ethnicity.

Yep.

White people do the damndest things and then the other white people try to blame it on the colored folks.

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 08:50
And why shouldn't the immigrants be blamed? If they are so proud of their own FRIGGIN country, then STAY THERE!!!!!

It really is that simple!:wavey:

TGG

Why don't you pack up to go back to whatever country your ancestors came from? If they were so proud of their country, then they should have stayed there!!!

It really is that simple.

Spiffums
06-28-2012, 13:13
Why don't you pack up to go back to whatever country your ancestors came from? If they were so proud of their country, then they should have stayed there!!!

It really is that simple.

Hey we stole and killed and took by force all of the USA...... your people should have fought harder! To the victor goes the spoils!

:whistling:

Chup
06-28-2012, 13:25
You ain't seen nothing!!! We had a Female dressed as a male with a Magic Marker Beard drown on her face. When she filled out the 4473 Form she checked Male and Female then wrote over the top Transgender. When the ATF checked are paperwork we told them the story about the Magic Marker Beard. I thought they were going to pee themselves laughing.:rofl::wow::rofl:

GRIMLET
06-28-2012, 13:38
Yep.

White people do the damndest things and then the other white people try to blame it on the colored folks.

He said colored! Haahahaha
Its ok. My wife is colored and in a way, so are my kids, even though they don't look it.

I'm with you fn.

I am glad JaPas is here. His story is great. The American dream. Sometimes those born here get jealous of those who had to work just to get here (legally) and THEN succeed.
I have more respect for immigrants in the military trying to EARN citizenship than some of our do-nothing citizens who sit and whine about things.

Now back on point....

A few years ago, the NCIC started classifying hispanics under the white category. It seems kind of backwards.

WiskyT
06-28-2012, 14:07
LOL!

Good one, but the whole idea behind, "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free", was NOT an invitation to sneak across the border and deplete this country of it's resources!!!!

Nice try though, but you lose! :-)

TGG

Actually, you lose. Your wonderful attitude is probably the reason you're not the boss. It's funny how you rail against "immigrants" and your family were immigrants at some point. You ignore that part of my post because it proves what your real gripe is. Face it, if someone immigrated here from Norway, illegally, you would bake them a cake when they moved in next door. But if my wife, who came here legally and holds a US passport was your boss, you'd have a fit. I'm not saying it's about race with you, it could be about food. People who eat sardines are fine with you, but those who eat rice and beans are the cause of all your woes.

jl1288
06-28-2012, 14:26
Actually, you lose. Your wonderful attitude is probably the reason you're not the boss. It's funny how you rail against "immigrants" and your family were immigrants at some point. You ignore that part of my post because it proves what your real gripe is. Face it, if someone immigrated here from Norway, illegally, you would bake them a cake when they moved in next door. But if my wife, who came here legally and holds a US passport was your boss, you'd have a fit. I'm not saying it's about race with you, it could be about food. People who eat sardines are fine with you, but those who eat rice and beans are the cause of all your woes.

True most of us come from other countries. My mothers side of the family came here from Spain by way of the Canary Islands in 1784. My fathers side came here from Austria in 1882. My maternal grandparents were both born in Mexico and came here in the 1920's. My paternal grandparents were both born here in south Texas. Now, this is where America's biggest chasm starts. I am not latino, nor am I hispanic. I am an AMERICAN first and foremost of Spanish, Austrian, Mexican descent. Our politicians have drive the wedge good and deep.

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 14:32
Hey we stole and killed and took by force all of the USA...... your people should have fought harder! To the victor goes the spoils!

My people are over here right now taking over the joint and we're coming over more and more every day.

The spoils are ours to harvest.:cool:

jl1288
06-28-2012, 14:34
I don't identify with being Mexican, Austrian, or Spanish American. Just American. I can't abide by people identifying themselves as Mexican American, Spanish American, or insert your favorite ethnicity before American. Remembering where your family comes from is well and good but isn't something that should be legislated by our politicos, but observed in your own home.

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 14:38
I don't identify with being Mexican, Austrian, or Spanish American. Just American. I can't abide by people identifying themselves as Mexican American, Spanish American, or insert your favorite ethnicity before American. Remembering where your family comes from is well and good but isn't something that should be legislated by our politicos, but observed in your own home.

What about when the hyphenation is forced on us?

WiskyT
06-28-2012, 14:40
Our politicians have drive the wedge good and deep.

Yup. It's bad enough that the libs buy into it, but when the right wing nuts fall for it, it just makes things that much worse.

jl1288
06-28-2012, 14:54
It'll be like two tectonic plates grinding against one another. Not a matter of if, but when they let go. The real question is who stands to profit most from racial tension?

itstime
06-28-2012, 14:56
Well with the Zimmerman case I don't know what I am really anymore????????????????

Do they or are they thinking whites will put Latino down now?

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 14:57
Well with the Zimmerman case I don't know what I am really anymore????????????????

Do they or are they thinking whites will put Latino down now?

If I were him, I'd use his grandma's blood and call himself black.

The_Gun_Guru
06-28-2012, 14:58
My people are over here right now taking over the joint and we're coming over more and more every day.

The spoils are ours to harvest.:cool:

We're ready for you.

TGG

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 15:04
We're ready for you.

TGG

We're already in the process of taking over. Methinks that your readiness is a bit in the tardiness department.

The_Gun_Guru
06-28-2012, 15:07
We're already in the process of taking over. Methinks that your readiness is a bit in the tardiness department.

Yeah......we'll see.

TGG

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 15:15
Yeah......we'll see.

TGG

http://d4.yimg.com/sr/img/4/c2446b80-1587-3e17-bf4b-749d6ab813f2

The_Gun_Guru
06-28-2012, 15:23

Oh, look!!!!

It's the devil!:rofl:

TGG

fnfalman
06-28-2012, 15:45
Oh, look!!!!

It's the devil!:rofl:

TGG

Apocalypse is here.

H&K 4 LIFE
06-28-2012, 16:06
Gentlemen, can't we seriously put aside the issue of race as a defining factor here.

What I care about most, and what I put stock in, is that a person is a law abiding, hard working, independent thinking, and overall caring individual. No one who fits this description should be singled out by the government for wanting to own a firearm, which is their god given right in this country.

I do not like Brack Obama, but not solely for the reason because he is black. I dislike him because I truly believe he is not suited to serve as the figurehead of this country.

If you could step back and examine your behavior for a moment, could we conclude you are behaving as though you were children? Then again, very few children actually define who they befriend according to the color of ones skin.

06-28-2012, 16:09
We're ready for you.

TGG

To do what, exactly?

GRIMLET
06-28-2012, 16:27

Sorry fn, if this is your guy, we must agree to disagree.

Be safe.

WiskyT
06-28-2012, 17:21
Sorry fn, if this is your guy, we must agree to disagree.

Be safe.

I think he's just trying to get a rise out of someone. I could be wrong.

The_Gun_Guru
06-28-2012, 19:19
I think he's just trying to get a rise out of someone. I could be wrong.

Won't work....I'm better than that.

Gentlemen, can't we seriously put aside the issue of race as a defining factor here.

No, we can't.

What I care about most, and what I put stock in, is that a person is a law abiding, hard working, independent thinking, and overall caring individual. No one who fits this description should be singled out by the government for wanting to own a firearm, which is OUR God-given right in this country.

Yeah, you would think so, so why are they then singled out?

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Could it be that they are the MAJORITY of our prison population?

Hmmmmmmm.......:dunno:

I do not like Brack Obama, but not solely for the reason because he is black. I dislike him because I truly believe he is not suited to serve as the figurehead of this country.

Plus, he is a muslim!!!! :wavey:

They killed thousands of us on 9/11/01....or did you forget?

Then again, very few children actually define who they befriend according to the color of ones skin.

That's because they are children....they don't know any better.

TGG

GRIMLET
06-28-2012, 20:20
[QUOTE=H&K 4 LIFE;19141385]

I do not like Brack Obama, but not solely for the reason because he is black. /QUOTE]

"NOT SOLELY FOR THE REASON BECAUSE HE IS BLACK"

You have said enough. Thank you for being truthful. Those are your words.
Shame shame shame......

GRIMLET
06-28-2012, 20:22
If you dislike his policies or party, fine. To include race is UNAMERICAN. Or maybe it is...

The_Gun_Guru
06-28-2012, 21:30

Shame shame shame......

:rofl:

Then it's because he is muslim.....is that better?

If you dislike his policies or party, fine. To include race is UNAMERICAN. Or maybe it is...

Oh no, someone has been offended by words!

Perhaps we should BAN speaking so as not to offend any more fragile minds.

GET A GRIP DUDE!!!!!!!:wavey:

:steamed:

TGG

G19freak
06-28-2012, 23:58
Seems Obummer and Holder are more concerned about racially profiling citizens than the AZ gov is about illegals.

Tiro Fijo
06-29-2012, 03:20

Then he is either a liar or an idiot. Having lived & worked in Latin American countries I can tell you that they are blatantly racist. The difference is that they just won't hire you and are very careful not to say racist things until they know you VERY well. What amazes most there is that we have Affirmative Action. To a person they have all told me that is insane. I agree. Affirmative Action & political correctness ruined the greatest chance for racial harmony in this country and set the clock back at least two generations. I fear that when the historical pendulumn swings back the other way, and it always does, that it won't be pretty. :whistling:

H&K 4 LIFE
06-29-2012, 08:06

Shame shame shame......

Perhaps you misunderstood me, or what I wrote did not really convey what I meant to say. By reading the rest of my post, you should have been able to garner the fact that I am in no way a racist person.

I don't dislike Barack Obama because he is black, a muslim, or anything else to do with his race or his religion.

I dislike him because of his policies and the way he conducts himself as our president. I also dislike him because he appoints Supreme Court justices that are rabidly anti-gun.

Have I made that clear now? http://glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wavey%5B1%5D.gif

Plus, he is a muslim!!!!

They killed thousands of us on 9/11/01....or did you forget?
Are we to then conclude that all muslims are terrorists? :upeyes:

To degrade an entire religion based on the actions of a few is much like saying "all gun owners are killers" because a few people who had guns chose to do evil things with them.

Sir, I'm simply not buying that nonsense.

GRIMLET
06-29-2012, 08:23

Oh no, someone has been offended by words!

Perhaps we should BAN speaking so as not to offend any more fragile minds.

GET A GRIP DUDE!!!!!!!:wavey:

:steamed:

TGG

I have a calm, firm grip.
I am not offended by words. I just can't stand racists.
But keep on hating. Its ok. It is your right. Enjoy your bubble.

GRIMLET
06-29-2012, 08:27
Perhaps you misunderstood me, or what I wrote did not really convey what I meant to say. By reading the rest of my post, you should have been able to garner the fact that I am in no way a racist person.

I don't dislike Barack Obama because he is black, a muslim, or anything else to do with his race or his religion.

I dislike him because of his policies and the way he conducts himself as our president. I also dislike him because he appoints Supreme Court justices that are rabidly anti-gun.

Have I made that clear now? http://glocktalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wavey%5B1%5D.gif

Are we to then conclude that all muslims are terrorists? :upeyes:

To degrade an entire religion based on the actions of a few is much like saying "all gun owners are killers" because a few people who had guns chose to do evil things with them.

Sir, I'm simply not buying that nonsense.

Thank you for clearing that up.
Disliking someone due to their actions or attitudes is totally normal.
I wonder how many here view being a Muslim as a race?

fnfalman
06-29-2012, 08:50

TGG

Then why did he go to a Jesus Christ type church?

SigFTW
06-29-2012, 09:30
Just do what I do, pick a different race every time you fill out one.:whistling:

fnfalman
06-29-2012, 09:58
Just do what I do, pick a different race every time you fill out one.:whistling:

How are they going to prove you wrong?

How can they know that your great, great, great, great, great grandmother wasn't a Cherokee?

I usually checked all that apply.

WiskyT
06-29-2012, 12:28
How are they going to prove you wrong?

How can they know that your great, great, great, great, great grandmother wasn't a Cherokee?

I usually checked all that apply.

It's not working out too well for that screwball woman who's running for senate in Massachusetts

It really gets fun when you have to identify someone else, but aren't allowed to ask them. We had to fill out race forms for our traffic stops. We weren't allowed to ask, and I never would have even if we were ordered to ask. What do you put down for a guy named Carlos with black straight hair and brown skin? I put "American Indian" because he is. It drove the bosses crazy because it didn't fit their idea of what an American Indian is. Hey, people from south of our border are mixed bits of everything, including a large percentage of Native American, American Indian, whatever the right term is. So, I stopped more American Indians than the US Cavalry and that's all there is too it.

I wondered if the next step was going to be to have all of the Jews sew yellow stars on their shirts so we could figure out who they were. The government is really that ****ed up.

The_Gun_Guru
06-29-2012, 15:13
Then why did he go to a Jesus Christ type church?

So that the idiots in this country would trust him.

The majority of these idiots are minorities! It's a fact! Who do you think elected him?

Why do you think he wants to give amnesty to 21 MILLION illegal immigrants? Because he's a nice guy?:rofl:

Come on, nobody is THAT blind to what his agenda is....are they?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! Look around and pay attention to what's happening in this country. It's NOT about race anymore....it's about survival.

:wavey:
TGG

USSOCOM
06-29-2012, 21:28
I always check Native American.

hogship
06-29-2012, 21:43

Correct me, if I'm wrong.......but, isn't Latino and Hispanic the same thing?

I am a skeptic for anything this administration does regarding the 2nd amendment......they've earned that skepticism! :steamed:

Depending on how this is reported, or the "spin", wouldn't this information now indicate that half as many members of this ethnic group apply for guns than is actually the case?

ooc

MarcDW
06-30-2012, 02:53
Correct me, if I'm wrong.......but, isn't Latino and Hispanic the same thing?...

I called my ATF inspector since I could not find a definition from the ATF on this.

Sheepdog Scout
06-30-2012, 05:28

The majority of these idiots are minorities! It's a fact! Who do you think elected him?

Why do you think he wants to give amnesty to 21 MILLION illegal immigrants? Because he's a nice guy?:rofl:

Come on, nobody is THAT blind to what his agenda is....are they?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! Look around and pay attention to what's happening in this country. It's NOT about race anymore....it's about survival.

:wavey:
TGG

Nevermind......

Salmoneye
06-30-2012, 06:03
Form 4473 on the BATF site is dated 2008, and there are no sub-sections to question 10...

If they have allegedly printed new forms, why have they not updated their PDF's?

I get jokes...

MarcDW
06-30-2012, 07:10
Form 4473 on the BATF site is dated 2008, and there are no sub-sections to question 10...

If they have allegedly printed new forms, why have they not updated their PDF's?

I get jokes...

I wish it would be so!

http://www.mdwguns.com/__files/4473.jpg

And for all those who now tell me the explantions are on the following pages:

http://www.mdwguns.com/__files/4471a.jpg

Salmoneye
06-30-2012, 09:02
I can not see BATF sending new forms, but not updating their site that an FFL needs to download forms from...

That is simply bizarre, but probably bureaucratic par for the course...

Thanks for the pics, and I find this just as annoying as I do the ATM's around here that offer 'Spanish' as your first choice above English, and yet do not offer 'French' at all only a few miles from Quebec...

BTW...

Do we really need to know that the buyer is a Hispanic Asian?

fnfalman
06-30-2012, 23:20

So, a bunch of smart people got beat by a bunch of idiots.

Who's the idiot now?:rofl:

JaPes
07-01-2012, 07:03

:yawn:

The_Gun_Guru
07-08-2012, 17:47
So, a bunch of smart people got beat by a bunch of idiots.

Who's the idiot now?:rofl:

Do you REALLY want me to answer your question?:wavey:

:yawn:

I rest my case!

TGG

Deaf Smith
07-08-2012, 19:16
Could the Hispanic question be part of Fast & Furious?

I mean seeing if you want to ship guns to Mexico?

Deaf

fnfalman
07-08-2012, 19:28
Do you REALLY want me to answer your question?:wavey:

TGG

Answer whatever you want to answer. Your side lost, my side won. And we will win again. Red State 4ever!!! Or is it Blue State? Dammit, we should be the Red State.