Muslims in Dearborn, MI, stone Christians. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims in Dearborn, MI, stone Christians.

Skyhook
06-27-2012, 17:23
Orderly march by Christians 'inflames Muslims' says the cop, so Christians, bloodied and abused, must leave?!?

Watch this disgusting performance... hard to believe this is the USA, anymore.
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/06/27/muslim-author-zuhdi-jasser-discusses-the-muslim-brotherhood-caliphate-on-radio/

Ruble Noon
06-27-2012, 17:33
Welcome to the Obama nation.

JBnTX
06-27-2012, 17:55
It's only going to get worse.

G17Jake
06-27-2012, 18:33
I bet the police would be there if gays were having a pride parade.

JFrame
06-27-2012, 18:37
Sad to say, it looks like Muslims being Muslims...

Ruble Noon
06-27-2012, 19:08
I bet the police would be there if gays were having a pride parade.

Or if they were riding motorcycles and wearing a helmet cam.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cop-pulls-over-motorcyclist-in-order-to-confiscate-his-helmet-cam-arrests-him-when-he-objects/

Skyhook
06-28-2012, 04:59
Whenever civilized nations/cultures are challenged by barbarians and savages, which usually prevails?

:headscratch:

aircarver
06-28-2012, 05:53
Whenever civilized nations/cultures are challenged by barbarians and savages, which usually prevails?

:headscratch:

Um.... Barbarians ? .......:headscratch:

:alex:

callihan_44
06-28-2012, 06:02
COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU :whistling:

Skyhook
06-28-2012, 07:15
Um.... Barbarians ? .......:headscratch:

:alex:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_Empire

"...1227, by which point the Mongol Empire ruled from the Pacific Ocean to the Caspian Sea – an empire twice the size of the Roman Empire and Muslim Caliphate. Genghis had stated that his heir should be his third son, the charismatic Ogedei. The regency was originally held by Ogedei's younger brother Tolui, until Ogedei's formal election at the kurultai in 1229.[30]

IMHO, What we face today, in the Muslim effort, is a far more ruthless, much less tolerant, bloodier, force capable of- with the help of modern war machinery- much more oppression and ruthless violence.

Glimpsing our future by looking at the past. Interesting times.

Paul7
06-28-2012, 11:45
Here is my prediction of where this is heading. 50 years from now (less in Europe) in an area like Dearborn with a large Muslim population, they demand Sharia Law be implemented. This is denied by the federal government, which begins a Chechna style terror war complete with attacks on schools and apartment buildings being blown up.

I am in Granada, Spain right now where my wife grew up, and she is amazed at all the Muslims walking around.

JFrame
06-28-2012, 11:53
I am in Granada, Spain right now where my wife grew up, and she is amazed at all the Muslims walking around.

Sounds like Northern Virginia...

brickboy240
06-28-2012, 13:05
Are you kidding?

Our govt will not deny them Sharia Law at all.

The SCOTUS will rule that it IS constitutional for them to have Sharia Law.

Seriously...after today's rulings...can you say for sure that they would try to stop the Muslims?

-brickboy240

jeanderson
06-28-2012, 13:12
Here is my prediction of where this is heading. 50 years from now (less in Europe) in an area like Dearborn with a large Muslim population, they demand Sharia Law be implemented. This is denied by the federal government, which begins a Chechna style terror war complete with attacks on schools and apartment buildings being blown up.

50 YEARS? ... 50 YEARS?!?!?!?! It's here right now! Activists judges in the United States are siding with Sharia.

See: Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault because Islam forbids wives to refuse sex. Story here: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/sharia-in-new-jersey-muslim-husband-rapes-wife-judge-sees-no-sexual-assault-because-husbands-religio.html

GWSHARK
06-28-2012, 13:14
Sounds like Northern Virginia...

Really? What part of NOVA are you in that there is an "amazing" amount of Muslims walking around? I see them too, but it's not like there has been some great influx or anything.

JFrame
06-28-2012, 13:19
Really? What part of NOVA are you in that there is an "amazing" amount of Muslims walking around? I see them too, but it's not like there has been some great influx or anything.

Quite noticeable in Alexandria and the area surrounding it -- might be dependent on neighborhoods also (e.g., closer to mosques or other Islamic gathering places, or something of that nature).

GRIMLET
06-28-2012, 13:23
50 YEARS? ... 50 YEARS?!?!?!?!
See: Sharia in New Jersey: Muslim husband rapes wife, judge sees no sexual assault because Islam forbids wives to refuse sex. Story here: http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/07/sharia-in-new-jersey-muslim-husband-rapes-wife-judge-sees-no-sexual-assault-because-husbands-religio.html

If that holds up, the no-game rednecks around here will all convert.

oldman11
06-28-2012, 14:09
It looked to me like Dearborn has become Little Iran. I'm amazed that the police allowed the Muslims to stone the people and then waited until the Christians had left and then stopped and harassed them further. I'd like to know how the Muslims got the goon squad to back them up. This type of behavior should not be tolerated at all.

jeanderson
06-28-2012, 14:24
If that holds up, the no-game rednecks around here will all convert.
:rofl: - good one!

RyanSBHF
06-28-2012, 21:08
Muslims are savages. Calling them subhuman would be an insult to subhumans.

Paul7
06-29-2012, 03:52
50 YEARS? ... 50 YEARS?!?!?!?! It's here right now! Activists judges in the United States are siding with Sharia.

I really doubt that decision would survive a SCOTUS challenge. Sharia law in contrary to our Bill of Rights, and is gender apartheid among other things. The libs won´t sit still when gays are punished.

Philo Beddoe
06-29-2012, 05:10
We're that kid in junior high. You remember him, that kid who was pacifist/chicken to his own detriment. The bully taunted him, the kid turned away. The bully shoved him, the kid did nothing. The bully punched him in the mouth, the kid stood there and bled.

The kid could probably have avoided the whole thing when the bully shoved him, by shoving him back.

The radical Islamists who would bring Sharia Law to the US should be squashed like the bugs they are, while their numbers are relatively small and the task would be easy. They should be denied momentum - a thumb should be kept on their heads at all times.

jeanderson
06-29-2012, 05:29
The radical Islamists who would bring Sharia Law to the US should be squashed like the bugs they are, while their numbers are relatively small and the task would be easy. They should be denied momentum - a thumb should be kept on their heads at all times.

Radical Islamists? What's that? According to Barack Obama, Eric Holder and Janet Napolitano, there is no such thing.

When the President, Chief Law Enforcement Official and head of the Department of Homeland Security absolutely deny the existence of Radical Islam, do you think anything will be done about this problem?

Mister_Beefy
06-29-2012, 05:31
ever the cop hater, please allow me to point out that the police refused to protect the protestors, citing lack of resources, yet after the group left they were pulled over and surrounded by a dozen cops.

something is rotten in the state of dearborn.