Dems urge NRA to stay out of contempt fight [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dems urge NRA to stay out of contempt fight

glockman66
06-28-2012, 00:49
If the Democrats a squealing and crying foul, you know the NRA is doing the right "right" thing. At least 4 Democrats have sided with the Republicans on Holder's contempt charges. If Obama wants to "fly covertly under the radar" for his gun control missions/obsessions, looks like the NRA can fly their missions OVERTLY to try and stop him, Holder and the anti-2nd Amendment gun grabbing/hating democrats.
:rofl::rofl::supergrin::supergrin:

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/235119-dems-urge-nra-to-stay-out-of-holder-contempt-fight
Dems urge NRA to stay out of contempt fight
By Mike Lillis - 06/27/12 01:52 PM ET

.."What the heck is the NRA doing getting involved in scoring votes on an issue of a contempt citation?" Becerra, vice chairman of the House Democratic Caucus, said during a press briefing in the Capitol."..

beforeobamabans
06-28-2012, 02:14
Apparently, it's working with many southern and western democrats. If that's what it takes, all fair in love and....

aircarver
06-28-2012, 06:28
Why ?

The 'gun grabber party' and the NRA are natural enemies, like cobra and mongoose ......:supergrin:

tcruse
06-28-2012, 06:33
I know that my reps that do not stand up on this issue will not get my vote. So, in that sense NRA is doing exactly what I would expect.

ChuteTheMall
06-28-2012, 06:34
If it wasn't for the Democrats' continuing efforts to destroy the second amendment, this anti-gun scheme would have never been hatched.

Remember, this was designed specifically to impose restrictions on gun dealers, not to take sides in the Mexican drug wars.

It all started as gun control.