Israel will not exist in Four years [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Israel will not exist in Four years

Vic777
06-29-2012, 07:37
I predict that in less than Five Years there will be no map of the world published by the UN with the word Israel on it. With Iran and al-Qaeda controlling Syria and with Israel having no allies. Israel is doomed. Nice job Jewish Dumocrats!

CitizenOfDreams
06-29-2012, 07:46
But I thought "Israel can stand for himself"? Or can he only stand for himself when his big American brother is behind him?

JBnTX
06-29-2012, 07:51
I predict that in less than Five Years there will be no map of the world published by the UN with the word Israel on it. With Iran and al-Qaeda controlling Syria and with Israel having no allies. Israel is doomed. Nice job Jewish Dumocrats!

Israel has allies, and Israel WILL exist for a long, long time.

Remember Israel has the most powerful force in the universe on their side.

A future world map just might show Israel as covering most of the Middle East.

jeanderson
06-29-2012, 08:23
Actually, I think Israel has a better chance of survival than the United States in four years!

JFrame
06-29-2012, 08:44
If Israel is not on the map in four years, I suspect large chunks of the rest of the Middle East will no longer be on the map either...

Big Mad Dawg
06-29-2012, 08:49
All of Israel’s enemies are less dangerous to their survival than the obama is to our future. Israel will never disappear.

Big Mad Dawg
06-29-2012, 08:52
I suspect large chunks of the rest of the Middle East will no longer be on the map either...

I got no problem with that.:wavey:

JFrame
06-29-2012, 08:55

If it's remotely possible to be an innocent bystander -- M.A.D. does have its up-side... :winkie:

bowtie454
06-29-2012, 08:58
If Israel is not on the map in four years, I suspect large chunks of the rest of the Middle East will no longer be on the map either...

That's what I'm thinking.

Glock30Eric
06-29-2012, 09:01
I hope so. The world will be better without the corrupted Gov't of Israel. Israel is the USA's harlot.

Yes, I know I have spoke very strong language and I am not ashamed of that.

dsa1115
06-29-2012, 09:04
I would never underestimate Israel's ability to defend itself. The IDF is extremely well trained.

GRIMLET
06-29-2012, 09:08

^^^^^^^This

At least Jordan isn't threatening them.

kirgi08
06-29-2012, 09:12
I hope so. The world will be better without the corrupted Gov't of Israel. Israel is the USA's harlot.

Foolish mortal.'08. :upeyes:

JBnTX
06-29-2012, 09:18

Why are you anti-semitic?
What's your beef with Israel?

Glock30Eric
06-29-2012, 10:36
Why are you anti-semitic?
What's your beef with Israel?

I am not anti-semitic but an anti-Israel. Semitic and Israel are two different things.

maxsnafu
06-29-2012, 10:44
I would never underestimate Israel's ability to defend itself. The IDF is extremely well trained.

...and well funded. Just ask the American taxpayer.

countrygun
06-29-2012, 10:49
I am not anti-semitic but an anti-Israel. Semitic and Israel are two different things.

Just terrible what Israel has done, turning that chunk of nothing, in the middle of nowhere into something. It used to be a perfectly good, useless pesthole and then Israel came along and ruined it:upeyes:

HexHead
06-29-2012, 10:50
Not to worry, we'll just give them the east coast of FL. They'll fit right in.

aspartz
06-29-2012, 11:03
I predict that in less than Five Years there will be no map of the world published by the UN with the word Israel on it.

ARS

Jerry
06-29-2012, 11:13
Not to worry, we'll just give them the east coast of FL. They'll fit right in.

I believe we should give them Comyfornia. The only change you'd notice is they, the Israeli not local Jews, would allow The People to carry firearms. :rofl:

DOC44
06-29-2012, 11:16

Agree.... they will take a few..... countries with them.

Doc44

SPIN2010
06-29-2012, 11:18
If you are laying down good odds (>50/1) on that Vic I am in for $20.00 just let me know. :cool:

JFrame
06-29-2012, 11:20
I believe we should give them Comyfornia. The only change you'd notice is they, the Israeli not local Jews, would allow require The People to carry firearms. :rofl:

Hi Jerry -- I know this is technically against TOS, but I didn't think you'd mind the slight massage of your post. :supergrin:

JFrame
06-29-2012, 11:21
Agree.... they will take a few..... countries with them.

Doc44

Their "ammo supply" would pretty much be emptied by the end...

Cambo
06-29-2012, 11:22
Hey Israel, if it doesn't look like you will survive, use your 4 nukes and TAKE SOME WITH YOU!!!!!!

countrygun
06-29-2012, 11:34
I believe we should give them Comyfornia. The only change you'd notice is they, the Israeli not local Jews, would allow The People to carry firearms. :rofl:

I would love to to have them as my southern neighbors.

We could start with Stockton since we can buy it for pennies on the dollar. Of course further south might be good. I have a hunch they could protect the border against illegal immigrants..

My Grandfather (an Okie) once suggested that we give them Oklahoma, but he reconsidered because he figured they had suffered enough over the centuries.

JBnTX
06-29-2012, 12:19

No, you are an anti-semite. I base this observation on not only today's post,
many recent posts that you've made.

Earlier you said you were not ashamed of your belief.

Now man up and tell us why you have a problem with Israel and the Jewish people.

The Jewish people are Israel, one and the same.
Don't try to separate the two.

Glock30Eric
06-29-2012, 12:41
No, you are an anti-semite. I base this observation on not only today's post,
many recent posts that you've made.

Earlier you said you were not ashamed of your belief.

Now man up and tell us why you have a problem with Israel and the Jewish people.

The Jewish people are Israel, one and the same.
Don't try to separate the two.

You have failed to identify two different things with the Jews and Israel. The Jew is a religion while Israel is a nation.

Don't you realize that not all of Israel people are Jewish? Therefore, you cannot say a person that despite Israel is an anti-semitic. Please get your facts right.

Do you despite Obama, right? Therefore, you must be an anti-American. Does it makes sense to you?

You are doing the exact same way by painting me as an anti-semitic because I despite the Gov't of Israel.

JBnTX
06-29-2012, 12:54
OK, I'll play it your way.

Now tell us what you have against the "government" of Israel.
Please be specific.

BigSteven34
06-29-2012, 13:03

This.

Parts of Iran, Syria, Egypt, and several other middle eastern countries would be smoking ruin.

TheExplorer
06-29-2012, 13:06
Israel isn't going anywhere. We will send all our troops over there to defend them if necessary, fact.

kirgi08
06-29-2012, 13:16
Israel isn't going anywhere. We will send all our troops over there to defend them if necessary, fact.

Not with this POTUS.'08. :burn:

randrew379
06-29-2012, 13:20

That powerful force really did a bang-up job for Jews during the Holocaust.

maxsnafu
06-29-2012, 13:39

How right you are. Israel will fight to the last American.

JBnTX
06-29-2012, 13:56
How come nobody can explain to me why you have a problem with Israel?

Bren
06-29-2012, 13:58

I'm just surprised that the UN even publishes maps.

countrygun
06-29-2012, 14:21
You are doing the exact same way by painting me as an anti-semitic because I despite the Gov't of Israel.

I can't understand despising them. I admit that I think they have been too patient with the troublemaking muslims but that is their choice I guess.

countrygun
06-29-2012, 14:23

Hilarious considering the meaning of your sig line. Perhaps you should replace "Gulag" with "Caliphate".

JFrame
06-29-2012, 14:25
I can't understand despising them.

I truly don't mean to be flaming Ron Paul fans -- I think the people here who know me will accept my sincerity -- but this seems to be an attitude inherent to some of his supporters. Maybe there's some literature or tapes at the extreme end of the RP spectrum foisting these notions.

countrygun
06-29-2012, 14:33
I truly don't mean to be flaming Ron Paul fans -- I think the people here who know me will accept my sincerity -- but this seems to be an attitude inherent to some of his supporters. Maybe there's some literature or tapes at the extreme end of the RP spectrum foisting these notions.

I have noticed that as well. I certainly can't say it is a characteristic of all of them, but some of them have been vocal enough about it to turn people away, no doubt about it.

Stubudd
06-29-2012, 15:34

Despising the government of israel seems to be inherent to the UN as well

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html

http://guardian.150m.com/palestine/UN-condemnation-of-israel.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

For me, tops on the list here lately would be trying to get the US into yet another war in which the people of the US stand to get nothing but a few trillion more in debt and few thousand less limbs for some young american men.

But Vic you can rest assured, they'll be around a lot more than four years. They'll be around long after we're broke and done for.

JFrame
06-29-2012, 15:43
Despising the government of israel seems to be inherent to the UN as well

...Absolutely no doubt about that!

I was just speaking about a handful of voices represented on this forum... :)

GRIMLET
06-29-2012, 16:04
I remember Bill Mahr getting angry at a guest last year or so.
The guest was Micheal Shearer, a former CIA officer who was in charge of getting Osama early on.
When he told BM calm cool and collective we should not support Israel, BM almost crapped a rectangle. It was odd how an Atheist, former Catholic from a Jewish mother reacted to that.

Jerry
06-29-2012, 16:26
I believe we should give them Comyfornia. The only change you'd notice is they, the Israeli not local Jews, would allow require The People to carry firearms.

Hi Jerry -- I know this is technically against TOS, but I didn't think you'd mind the slight massage of your post. :supergrin:

:animlol: :cheers:

certifiedfunds
06-29-2012, 16:31

I wonder what would happen if the US couldn't pay it soldiers or fuel its jets and ships?

kirgi08
06-29-2012, 17:50
They'd take what they need.'08.

CitizenOfDreams
06-29-2012, 20:02

First you explain why you are so in love with Israel. Actually, let me rephrase that: why is American government in love with Israel?

countrygun
06-29-2012, 20:06
First you explain why you are so in love with Israel. Actually, let me rephrase that: why is American government in love with Israel?

He asked you first.

Brucev
06-29-2012, 20:55
I am not concerned about the modern nation state of Israel. They are not the friend of America. Just think... Pollard, etc. Israel is no better than the other groups that struggle for the Holy Land. Sooner or later, it will again come to war. This time, the U.S. will not be running to the aid of Israel. But, this time the Arab's will not have any help from the USSR. In the end, it will not matter who wins. None of them are friends of the U.S.

kirgi08
06-29-2012, 21:12

Logistics.'08. :upeyes:

Blast
06-29-2012, 21:33
Israel's future:wavey:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AjhklacRlUc/S52EY8650QI/AAAAAAAAAZw/WqBHOEle0O4/s400/Greater_Israel.jpg

kirgi08
06-29-2012, 21:49
Works for me.'08. :woohoo:

CitizenOfDreams
06-29-2012, 22:53
Logistics.'08. :upeyes:

No arguing here. If you want to share the latest military technology with China, it's much quicker to send it to Israel.

Glock30Eric
06-30-2012, 06:33

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AjhklacRlUc/S52EY8650QI/AAAAAAAAAZw/WqBHOEle0O4/s400/Greater_Israel.jpg

That's the problem.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

rgregoryb
06-30-2012, 06:48
That's the problem.

I see no problem

Brucev
06-30-2012, 07:25

Reality bites. The above map is not reality. It is hope... closely related to smoke and mirrors. Israel does not have the necessary population and resources to stand alone against the arabs. The arabs do. Like it or not, no one in the world community is going to put anything on the line, men or material to protect Israel. The arabs will buy what they need from willing sellers, be it weapons, hardware or other support. That's just the way it is.

This whole business isn't about right or wrong. It isn't about who deserves or doesn't deserve something. And it most certainly isn't about the supposition of some Jews that the modern secular nation state of Israel is some sort of follow on to the Biblical Israel of the Old Testament era, the Biblical Israel that was destroyed and eliminated by the Romans in the 1st and 2nd centuries A.D. Don't like it. Don't have to like it. But, ignoring reality will not change anything.

Once the arabs have sorted out their business with dictatorship/democracy, etc., then the focus will turn to Israel. When the rag heads saddle up their camels and ride toward Jerusalem, they won't have to look over their shoulder to see if anyone is flying in from the rear to light them up with missiles, etc. because there won't be anybody flying in or riding in on tanks, etc. As to Israel charbroiling everyone in the region, that will not happen. The little boys with the funny hats in Jerusalem haven't got the stomach for it.

G29Reload
06-30-2012, 09:06

This. They don't have nukes for nothing.

Mister_Beefy
06-30-2012, 09:14
if any muslim countries make a go at israel, israel will stick it in and break it off just like they've always done.

muslims were excellent at warfare hundreds of years ago.

now, not so much.

maxsnafu
06-30-2012, 10:35
if any muslim countries make a go at israel, israel will stick it in and break it off just like they've always done.

now, not so much.

...which is why we've been in Afghanistan for ten years.

CitizenOfDreams
06-30-2012, 11:37
...which is why we've been in Afghanistan for ten years.

Let me guess. It's because the evil politicians don't let our brave soldiers win. :upeyes:

Cavalry Doc
06-30-2012, 12:10

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2009/08/07/6t3rhtq1pk.jpg

jakebrake
06-30-2012, 13:02
Actually, I think Israel has a better chance of survival than the United States in four years!

a sad reality, right there.

jakebrake
06-30-2012, 13:03
[QUOTE=Mister_Beefy;19147248

now, not so much.[/QUOTE]

tell that to russia

JFrame
06-30-2012, 13:18
tell that to russia

If we're talking about Afghanistan -- to be fair, no one has ever had a fun time there, considering the conditions. And the tide really only turned for the Muslims when they got a huge infusion of Stinger missiles from the U.S. to take care of the Soviet gunships.

In a stand-up fight, from the examples we've seen through the past few decades, they've been largely unimpressive.

CitizenOfDreams
06-30-2012, 15:22
In a stand-up fight, from the examples we've seen through the past few decades, they've been largely unimpressive.

Problem is, world politics is not a "stand-up fight" or a chess match. They know they can't win in a "fair fight", AK-47 versus M1 Abrams, so they are not trying to.

GRIMLET
06-30-2012, 16:25
Let me guess. It's because the evil politicians don't let our brave soldiers win. :upeyes:

I would say it is more like those politicians don't understand how to fight a WAR instead of nation building and winning hearts and minds. That's just my opinion.
I'm kind of with the Genghis Kahn attitude of war.

QNman
06-30-2012, 16:34

He's Russian.

JFrame
06-30-2012, 17:21
Problem is, world politics is not a "stand-up fight" or a chess match. They know they can't win in a "fair fight", AK-47 versus M1 Abrams, so they are not trying to.

Absolutely -- but the initial discussion was of Muslims in warfare "hundreds of years ago."

cowboy1964
06-30-2012, 18:00
I'll take that bet.

4 nukes? Try 75 to 400, including thermonuclear bombs in the megaton range.

Guss
06-30-2012, 19:03

Remember Israel has the most powerful force in the universe on their side....
You must not have followed the multiple U.N. condemnation resolutions against Israel. It was only the U.S. saving Israel with their veto power.

countrygun
06-30-2012, 19:11
You must not have followed the multiple U.N. condemnation resolutions against Israel. It was only the U.S. saving Israel with their veto power.

exactly WHAT has a "U.N. resolution" got to do with "Powerful forces":dunno:

:rofl::rofl:

Rick305
06-30-2012, 19:31
Lol @ OP.

Israel has more nukes then we do ...

It's "enemies" know this --- if they didn't , Israel would have been gone a looooong time ago .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mister_Beefy
06-30-2012, 23:56
Lol @ OP.

Israel has more nukes then we do ...

It's "enemies" know this --- if they didn't , Israel would have been gone a looooong time ago .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

israel does not have more nukes than we do.

Just1More
07-01-2012, 04:15

Adolph, is that you?

JBnTX
07-01-2012, 06:19
Adolph, is that you?

I wish he'd come back and explain his anti-semitic statements.

People talk a lot of smack against Israel, but never explain why?

ChuteTheMall
07-01-2012, 07:17

Wheras Arabs are at least as Semitic as Israelis, that makes you pro-Arab and pro-Muslim, and anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish. Therefore, anti-God if you believe the Bible.

Unless you are intellectually dishonest enough to pretend that most Arabs aren't Muslims, and most Israelis aren't Jewish, and that their religions don't matter in this eternal struggle.

I predict that in less than Five Years there will be no map of the world published by the UN with the word Israel on it.

I'm just surprised that the UN even publishes maps.

I'll hold out slim hope that the UN as we know it ceases to exist first. I prefer our allies to our enemies.
:patriot::israelflag:

Cavalry Doc
07-01-2012, 07:19
For me, it's not so much that Israel is even a good friend to the US, but we have so many enemies in common, that I root for them.

We won't do anything to stop Iran from getting nukes. There is a pretty good possibility that their religious nut job leaders will initiate a nuclear exchange with Israel in order to bring about the return of the Mahdi.

Israel is in a very interesting position at this time.

TheExplorer
07-01-2012, 07:40

That's a pretty intelligent statement considering EL AL offered to train all US airline security immediately following 911.

certifiedfunds
07-01-2012, 08:31
That's a pretty intelligent statement considering EL AL offered to train all US airline security immediately following 911.

Can you imagine if the US had taken them up on it? :rofl:

The look on the Israeli's faces when they met the TSA losers would have been priceless!

<Israeli Accent> "They want us to train THESE people to keep air travel safe?" /Israeli Accent

rhikdavis
07-01-2012, 08:42

I wish he'd come back and explain his anti-semitic statements.

People talk a lot of smack against Israel, but never explain why?

USS Liberty.

JBnTX
07-01-2012, 08:57
USS Liberty.

That was one isolated incident 45 years ago that probably was an accident.

What else you got?:rofl:

maxsnafu
07-01-2012, 09:01

...and yet they keep hectoring us to go to war with their enemy, Iran. Just as they were very enthusiastic about our war against their enemy Iraq. They may as well sing "Onward Christian Soldiers."

kirgi08
07-01-2012, 09:04

The look on the Israeli's faces when they met the TSA losers would have been priceless!

<Israeli Accent> "They want us to train THESE people to keep air travel safe?" /Israeli Accent

Ziva from NCIS voice.'08. Any news?.

PM me.

maxsnafu
07-01-2012, 09:06

Jonathan Pollard and the secrets he gave to Israel which they gave to the Soviet Union: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/backissues/2011/01/back-issues-jonathan-pollard.html

wrenrj1
07-01-2012, 09:11
Don't worry, with the Arab spring in full bloom, the middle east will be a harbinger of peace...:faint:

JFrame
07-01-2012, 09:47
Don't worry, with the Arab spring in full bloom, the middle east will be a harbinger of peace...:faint:

Yup...Nothing like mob-rule among a bunch of Muslim zealots to ensure stability and amity...

Cavalry Doc
07-01-2012, 09:53
...and yet they keep hectoring us to go to war with their enemy, Iran. Just as they were very enthusiastic about our war against their enemy Iraq. They may as well sing "Onward Christian Soldiers."

The tinfoil isn't covering enough, you're still receiving signals.

Did Israel force Iraq to invade Kuwait? The Kuwaiti's and just about every other arab nation knew that Saddam could have taken the Arabian peninsula if we and a few other friends hadn't shown up.

Army Central Command

United States
Saudi Arabia
United Kingdom
France

Marine Central Command

United States

Joint Forces Command East

Egypt
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Morocco
Kuwait
Oman
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Bahrain
Poland
Czechoslovakia

Joint Forces Command North

United States
United Kingdom
France
Canada
Italy
Australia

TheExplorer
07-01-2012, 12:19

Exactly, that's a whole other thread in itself. Part of the whole EL AL program is never allowing suspects to get near the airport in the first place by making them go through checkpoints on the road leading to it. None of this "one way ticket, no bags" crap would be allowed.

Glock30Eric
07-01-2012, 15:17
He's Russian.

Hahaha! Comrade solider!

Glock30Eric
07-01-2012, 15:20

Oh ok 9-11-01 was an accident. It doesn't make a sense. It's more than that. They are doing a genocide on Arabs, and we let it slide into a crack.

Cavalry Doc
07-01-2012, 15:29
Oh ok 9-11-01 was an accident. It doesn't make a sense. It's more than that. They are doing a genocide on Arabs, and we let it slide into a crack.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BEap3KrB85c/S7dfZZ7SNdI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/FLGUP_k0kFQ/s1600/arab_world.jpg

Looks like they got them right where they want them.
Where are the Israeli ovens?

QNman
07-01-2012, 16:14
Hahaha! Comrade solider!

WTF is a "solider"?

You and I will never be comrades.

I sincerely hope you don't honestly believe that. As seen in Doc's map, it would certainly appear Israel is either REALLY bad at genocide, or you have it bass-ackwards.

countrygun
07-01-2012, 17:29

If you think Iran is anything BUT an enemy of ours, well, lift the veil on your burkha and take another look.

countrygun
07-01-2012, 17:31
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BEap3KrB85c/S7dfZZ7SNdI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/FLGUP_k0kFQ/s1600/arab_world.jpg

Looks like they got them right where they want them.
Where are the Israeli ovens?

yup, as the Marine said, "now we can fire in any direction we want"

JFrame
07-01-2012, 17:37
yup, as the Marine said, "now we can fire in any direction we want"

Another variation of Napoleon's, "I hold the central position!" :supergrin:

ChuteTheMall
07-01-2012, 18:12
More than just Arab neighbors, Israel is surrounded by Muslims.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2utj194.gif

Stubudd
07-02-2012, 01:54
More than just Arab neighbors, Israel is surrounded by Muslims.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2utj194.gif

well dang, i wonder how that happened

Glock30Eric
07-02-2012, 06:50
WTF is a "solider"?

You and I will never be comrades.

Chill man, it was a joke. I am not a Russian.
I sincerely hope you don't honestly believe that. As seen in
Doc's map, it would certainly appear Israel is either REALLY bad at genocide, or you have it bass-ackwards.

Israel does a really good job to make us to believe that Israel is doing what they are supposed to do. It is just as Obama doing with the Obamacare to the America.

I heard many stories from my friends who actually lived in Israel. They saw many horrible stories that Israel did to Arabs. They understood the rationale for the Arab to fight against Israel. They are trying to preserve their society and their precious land. The problem lies on Israel. We shouldn’t have given Israel the land back in 1944-45.

ChuteTheMall
07-02-2012, 07:03

Training is often a two-way street.
Our TSA agents could have taught them how to detect the uncircumscribed.

JBnTX
07-02-2012, 08:01
I heard many stories from my friends who actually lived in Israel. They saw many horrible stories that Israel did to Arabs. They understood the rationale for the Arab to fight against Israel. They are trying to preserve their society and their precious land. The problem lies on Israel. We shouldn’t have given Israel the land back in 1944-45.

Israel has done nothing "horrible" to any Arab, except in self defense.

The Arabs deliberately target innocent Israeli civilians and the world turns a blind eye.

But, when Israel strikes back in retaliation and accidently kills some Arab civilians, then the entire world condemns Israel for it's aggressive action.

That's the template that the anti-semitic news media and the Jew haters
have followed for over 35 years.

Glock30Eric,

Please tell us why you're an anti-semite, and don't give me any more BS about what Israel has done.

:israelflag:

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 08:03

Anyone want to second a nomination for this post as the most deluded post of 2012?

JBnTX
07-02-2012, 08:10
I'll second it!

JFrame
07-02-2012, 08:19
I'll second it!

3rd, 4th, and 5th...

I doubt that position will constitute much of a rallying point on this thread...

Glock30Eric
07-02-2012, 10:11
Israel has done nothing "horrible" to any Arab, except in self defense.

The Arabs deliberately target innocent Israeli civilians and the world turns a blind eye.

But, when Israel strikes back in retaliation and accidently kills some Arab civilians, then the entire world condemns Israel for it's aggressive action.

That's the template that the anti-semitic news media and the Jew haters
have followed for over 35 years.

Glock30Eric,

Please tell us why you're an anti-semite, and don't give me any more BS about what Israel has done.

My religion is Christian. I do not support all other religions other than Christianity. That doesn't means I am anti-semitic.

I am anti-Israel, just like the Jihads are anti-America.

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 10:18
My religion is Christian. I do not support all other religions other than Christianity. That doesn't means I am anti-semitic.

How do you draw that equation?

kirgi08
07-02-2012, 10:56
Quite curious.'08

kirgi08
07-02-2012, 10:58
How pray tell Eric, do you plain ta go forth with yer plan.'08. :dunno:

countrygun
07-02-2012, 12:35

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/srrongis.png

Glock30Eric
07-02-2012, 12:51
How do you draw that equation?

Let me ask you few questions before we come to the point.

Do you think Jihads hates Americans? Therefore, are they anti-America (and anti-Christian for an obvious reason)?

countrygun
07-02-2012, 13:05

Do you think Jihads hates Americans? Therefore, are they anti-America (and anti-Christian for an obvious reason)?

I hate to interrupt your mythtelling with reality here BUT, The Muslims were "anti-christian" before America existed.

Christianity stood in the way of a world wide, as far as the world was known then, Caliphate. They view America as doing the same. Anyone they cannot convert, subjegate, or kill they are "Anti" .

there is your "Obvious Reason"

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 13:08

Jihad minded people are apoplectic that a non Muslim nation has more power and prestige than they have. Our existence (and the existence of every other prestigious non Muslim nation) is an affront to their god, and a constant reminder that they are not yet worthy of his blessings. They don't hate us because of our freedom, they hate us simply because we exist. They are anti-non-Muslim in a demonstrably violent way. Some more radical sects that happen to run a theocratic nation state are willing to initiate the death of 2/3 of the world population, including most of their own to take their rightful place.

Is it like that for you too?

JBnTX
07-02-2012, 13:12

I've ask you 3 times to explain why you're anti-semitic, or anti-Israel as you prefer to say it.

Why do you feel that way? What has Israel done to you?

The Jihads hatred of America is based primarily on religion and jealousy of America's power and influence in the Middle East.

If you're just like the Jihads, do you hate Israel for the same reasons?

Glock30Eric
07-02-2012, 13:41
Jihad minded people are apoplectic that a non Muslim nation has more power and prestige than they have. Our existence (and the existence of every other prestigious non Muslim nation) is an affront to their god, and a constant reminder that they are not yet worthy of his blessings. They don't hate us because of our freedom, they hate us simply because we exist. They are anti-non-Muslim in a demonstrably violent way. Some more radical sects that happen to run a theocratic nation state are willing to initiate the death of 2/3 of the world population, including most of their own to take their rightful place.

Is it like that for you too?

No. However, you got the concept right.

JBnTX and Doc,

Why do you think I am anti-semitic? Could you please elaborate it? I want to understand why you are saying I am anti-semitic before we come down to the point.

maxsnafu
07-02-2012, 13:49
The Jihads hatred of America is based primarily on religion and jealousy of America's power and influence in the Middle East.

Total BS. They hate America because of our support for Israel and because we have troops in what they consider sacred land, Saudi Arabia.

countrygun
07-02-2012, 13:55
Total BS. They hate America because of our support for Israel and because we have troops in what they consider sacred land, Saudi Arabia.

That is the 5th grade level excuse they put forward.

Keep ignoring history and believe their rhetoric like a good boy.

JBnTX
07-02-2012, 15:11

Why do you think I am anti-semitic? Could you please elaborate it? I want to understand why you are saying I am anti-semitic before we come down to the point.

OK, let's forget the anti-semitic part.

You said you're anti-Israel.
Why are you anti-Israel, and please be specific.

And please come down to that point you keep talking about.

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 16:15

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/notthisliberalcrap.jpg

You know, you don't have to keep parroting OBL, he's already made it to Davy Jones' Locker.

Take a trip around the internet, or open a history book, and then come back and tell us how all of our troubles with islam started in 1990.

By the way, how many troops do we have in Saudi Arabia now?

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 16:19
No. However, you got the concept right.

JBnTX and Doc,

You said:

I asked you how you drew that equation. You haven't answered yet.

Go ahead and explain. I'll wait.

:popcorn:

series1811
07-02-2012, 17:36

Not to mention, well trained and well equipped with "special weapons".

Israel has the extreme advantage of fighting with their back to the wall. They can't run. They have to win. It makes a difference.

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 17:38
Not to mention, well trained and well equipped with "special weapons".

Israel has the extreme advantage of fighting with their back to the wall. They can't run. They have to win. It makes a difference.

The difference might not be a good one. It will increase the motivation of the Israeli's to fight hard. Losing this one will make the last holocaust look small by comparison.

series1811
07-02-2012, 17:39

It is beyond amazing that there are still people who don't understand this simple fact about Wahibist Islam.

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 18:00
It is beyond amazing that there are still people who don't understand this simple fact about Wahibist Islam.

Don't forget the twelvers. Wahabi's tend to treat martyrdom as an individual event, those twelvers are pretty sure it is a team sport, whether you are on the team or not.

countrygun
07-02-2012, 18:03

Just the fact that those folks think, that killing other people is the way to paradise in the afterlife, should be enough to keep any rational person from defending them, ergo only the irrational can defend them.

wrenrj1
07-02-2012, 18:30
Anyone want to second a nomination for this post as the most deluded post of 2012?

First; the year ain't over yet Doc, and second; This thread is still open...

QNman
07-02-2012, 18:38
Chill man, it was a joke. I am not a Russian.

Sorry... "FORMER Russian". You type like Boris on "Rocky and Bullwinkle".

Israel does a really good job to make us to believe that Israel is doing what they are supposed to do. It is just as Obama doing with the Obamacare to the America.

Yeah... you're not anti-Semitic at ALL. :whistling:

What do you think Israel is doing, friend? I'll give you a hint...

I see many stories from people who actually live in Israel. They show many horrible things that Arabs do to Israelis just because they are Jewish. The Israelis are simply trying to preserve their society and their precious land. The problem lies in the belief in something called "the twelfth imam".

JFrame
07-02-2012, 18:43
Sorry... "FORMER Russian". You type like Boris on "Rocky and Bullwinkle".

Yeah... you're not anti-Semitic at ALL. :whistling:

What do you think Israel is doing, friend? I'll give you a hint...

...Your visits are too few and far between, my friend! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/cool.gif

QNman
07-02-2012, 18:45

Barbary pirates... Crusades... methinks your history is somewhat clouded with self loathing.

maxsnafu
07-02-2012, 18:47
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/notthisliberalcrap.jpg

You know, you don't have to keep parroting OBL, he's already made it to Davy Jones' Locker.

Take a trip around the internet, or open a history book, and then come back and tell us how all of our troubles with islam started in 1990.

By the way, how many troops do we have in Saudi Arabia now?

I don't know. How many troops are in the 64th Air Expeditionary Group? That's who's stationed there. Our trouble with Arabs started in 1948 when we recognized Israel. It became a religious issue with them more recently.

QNman
07-02-2012, 18:48
...Your visits are too few and far between, my friend! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/cool.gif

Thank you, my friend... :cheers:

JFrame
07-02-2012, 19:01
Thank you, my friend... :cheers:

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/drinks.gif

I know -- you just like to keep it "pithy"...Like O'Reilly... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

rgregoryb
07-02-2012, 20:02
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9f/Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg/250px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 20:41
I don't know. How many troops are in the 64th Air Expeditionary Group? That's who's stationed there. Our trouble with Arabs started in 1948 when we recognized Israel. It became a religious issue with them more recently.

Crack that book open again. Go back. Our problems started with them shortly after we became a country.

How many Arab or Muslim countries have you lived in for more than 6 months at a time? Have any friends that are muslim, that are open enough to share the dark side of islam with you? I've had plenty.

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 20:42
First; the year ain't over yet Doc, and second; This thread is still open...

Yep, Max already has me regretting that premature nomination.

ChuteTheMall
07-02-2012, 20:44
. Our trouble with Arabs started in 1948 when we recognized Israel.

:rofl:As if between 622 and 1948 there was no trouble between western civilization and the Arabs.:animlol:

I think history should become a required subject again.

Millions for defense, not one cent for tribute.

countrygun
07-02-2012, 20:53
:rofl:As if between 622 and 1948 there was no trouble between western civilization and the Arabs.:animlol:

I think history should become a required subject again.

Millions for defense, not one cent for tribute.

I want every dime of my tax money that ever went into education, BACK right now. I am the victim of a fraud.

We have a whole bunch of people who think that 90% of the world history has happened since they were born, and that 1948 is "ancient history".

Do they all think they were the result of a virgin birth that ushered in a new era of understanding across the world?

They make "Idiocracy" look more like an educational reform than a movie.

QNman
07-02-2012, 20:54
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/drinks.gif

I know -- you just like to keep it "pithy"...Like O'Reilly... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/grin.gif

Nah... Just trying to make gold out of turds... Really busy trying to drum up business in the construction industry. Meets my avatar to a tee.

On the plus side, I am doing my damnedest to "add the the airline economy".

QNman
07-02-2012, 20:55
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9f/Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg/250px-Boris_natasha_fearless.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you mean, squirrel?

JFrame
07-02-2012, 20:58
Nah... Just trying to make gold out of turds... Really busy trying to drum up business in the construction industry. Meets my avatar to a tee.

On the plus side, I am doing my damnedest to "add the the airline economy".

Well -- I guess somebody's got to keep this economy afloat...

Hang in there, Man!

QNman
07-02-2012, 20:58
Crack that book open again. Go back. Our problems started with them shortly after we became a country.

How many Arab or Muslim countries have you lived in for more than 6 months at a time? Have any friends that are muslim, that are open enough to share the dark side of islam with you? I've had plenty.

Ah, detail, details. The Barbary pirates were probably just "capitalists", according to DU doctrine. Jefferson just never recognized their entrepeneurial spirit.

QNman
07-02-2012, 21:00
Well -- I guess somebody's got to keep this economy afloat...

Hang in there, Man!

I'll make my fortune despite this damned economy AND Congress.

:supergrin:

ETA: thanks, bro.

JFrame
07-02-2012, 21:01

That's the spirit...! :patriot:

The Maggy
07-02-2012, 21:34
Anti-Semite seems to be the Republican "race card" now.

Personally, I am not a fan of our blind/ religiously motivated support of Israel. Israel is their own country, they have their own economy, they have their own military, and they have their own problems. Our military would be better used securing our boarders and helping to solve two of our more pressing issues (Illegal immigration and the budget) than opening another middle eastern front to defend Israel, while Israel has never actually put any skin in the game to help us.

Christians that scream "anti-semite" as soon as someone doesn't give their utmost support of Israel and Christians that constantly want the U.S. to go to war with any country that says or does something remotely negative towards Israel are as crazy as the Muslims that do the same for Islam.

QNman
07-02-2012, 21:43

Personally, I am not a fan of our blind/ religiously motivated support of Israel. Israel is their own country, they have their own economy, they have their own military, and they have their own problems. Our military would be better used securing our boarders and helping to solve two of our more pressing issues (Illegal immigration and the budget) than opening another middle eastern front to defend Israel, while Israel has never actually put any skin in the game to help us.

Christians that scream "anti-semite" as soon as someone doesn't give their utmost support of Israel and Christians that constantly want the U.S. to go to war with any country that says or does something remotely negative towards Israel are as crazy as the Muslims that do the same for Islam.

In most things, you may have a point. But when dealing with Musim extremists dealing with Israel... Well, I think you are just have to ignore reality to sidestep the antsemitism associated with the extremist hate of Jews involved in political extremism.

countrygun
07-02-2012, 21:50

ETA: thanks, bro.

It can be done, and without having to "Occupy" anything.:supergrin:

yellowhand
07-02-2012, 22:20
:wavey:
Just back where I can see again after eye surgery, this is an interesting thread, just want to keep track of it.

series1811
07-03-2012, 04:44
I want every dime of my tax money that ever went into education, BACK right now. I am the victim of a fraud.

We have a whole bunch of people who think that 90% of the world history has happened since they were born, and that 1948 is "ancient history".

Do they all think they were the result of a virgin birth that ushered in a new era of understanding across the world?

They make "Idiocracy" look more like an educational reform than a movie.

And, historically, America is still a "baby country" compared to most other places. We have a hard time recalling our history, what little there is of it, and assume that other countries operate the same way.

What happened in 1948 in the middle east was reallyjust the fiftieth chapter of a fifty one chapter book. Fundamentalist Islamic Arabs in the middle east are still extremely upset about the Crusades, to the point that a reference to it in a conversation can still cause a heated argument. When was the last time an English Christian got that excited about the Crusades?

A thousand years ago is not ancient history in the middle east. The "aha" moment for me in the middle east came very subtly, but I got it nevertheless. I was riding around Jerusalem, in an area between the old and new city with a female Israeli NP agent. I was playing the tourist, of course, and was asking what everything we drove by was. I was getting, "Oh, that building was built as King Herod's police station (and as a good example is not a museum but is still being used as a police station today)".

After hearing this kind of thing for a while, I pointed to a building that I thought looked interesting and asked what it was. The agent dismissed it, "Oh, that building is nothing. It was only built 500 years ago."

It hit me then, and I realized that until we start to understand middle east history in those terms as well, we will never get it.

ChuteTheMall
07-03-2012, 05:43
Ah, detail, details. The Barbary pirates were probably just "capitalists", according to DU doctrine. Jefferson just never recognized their entrepeneurial spirit.

Jefferson was an expansionist neocon freemason illuminati who put us deep in debt to enrich his corporatist French buddies with the Louisiana Purchase scam, a bunch of unoccupied wilderness we could have taken for free just by moving in.

Does anyone think the French could have stopped us?:rofl:

:tinfoil::whistling:

JFrame
07-03-2012, 06:18
What happened in 1948 in the middle east was reallyjust the fiftieth chapter of a fifty one chapter book. Fundamentalist Islamic Arabs in the middle east are still extremely upset about the Crusades, to the point that a reference to it in a conversation can still cause a heated argument. When was the last time an English Christian got that excited about the Crusades?

It's apparently not just fundamentalist Muslims -- evidently some home-grown leftists have absorbed the same indoctrination. A few years ago, my wife and I were having dinner with some neighbors (and I know one of the couples to be, uhm, "liberal").

At one point in what was a totally civil and calm conversation, the topic of the "flying imams" came up. Suddenly the male leftist turned red in the face, heatedly mouthed something unintelligible (and no doubt unintelligent) about "the Crusades!," grabbed his dish, and stormed out of the dining room. :upeyes:

A thousand years ago is not ancient history in the middle east. The "aha" moment for me in the middle east came very subtly, but I got it nevertheless. I was riding around Jerusalem, in an area between the old and new city with a female Israeli NP agent. I was playing the tourist, of course, and was asking what everything we drove by was. I was getting, "Oh, that building was built as King Herod's police station (and as a good example is not a museum but is still being used as a police station today)".

After hearing this kind of thing for a while, I pointed to a building that I thought looked interesting and asked what it was. The agent dismissed it, "Oh, that building is nothing. It was only built 500 years ago."

It hit me then, and I realized that until we start to understand middle east history in those terms as well, we will never get it.

This is very interesting. I agree that we are a young country, and perhaps don't thoroughly appreciate the immediacy that ancient history has to some people. But most of us here hold dearly to words uttered and written over 200 years ago by people that others deem "old dead white guys." To some extent, I guess it's relative.

Of course, I'm not saying that using the Crusades as a basis for current sociopolitical doctrine is correct.

rdpG19
07-03-2012, 06:46
I'm more worried about the USA being here 4 years from now then Israel

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 07:13

This is the reason I am anti-Israel and Israel is our biggest harlot. Federal Reserve come in second with the America's harlot list.

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 07:20
I asked you how you drew that equation. You haven't answered yet.

Go ahead and explain. I'll wait.

I don't think I gave a really good example, Jihad hates us because we are infidel to them and few other reasons. Point is Jihads hates America more than everyone else.

Anyway, I am trying to say Jihads hate our Gov't because we are raping several Muslim countries (that was one of many reasons). I despite Israel because they are full of corrupted, USS Liberty, and they manipulates our Gov't to cover their rears.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 07:23
Anyway, I am trying to say Jihads hate our Gov't because we are raping several Muslim countries

Oh, good grief... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/facepalm.gif

I am beyond words...Beyond words, I am...

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 07:37
I don't think I gave a really good example, Jihad hates us because we are infidel to them and few other reasons. Point is Jihads hates America more than everyone else.

Anyway, I am trying to say Jihads hate our Gov't because we are raping several Muslim countries (that was one of many reasons). I despite Israel because they are full of corrupted, USS Liberty, and they manipulates our Gov't to cover their rears.

Many of the jihad minded people out there are in favor of either genocide or mass subjugation, how are you on that relating to the Israeli people?

I've seen a few of the conspiracy theories about the USS LIBERTY, but having been in combat a couple of times, I lean toward an error instead of intention in that incident. The millions they paid in restitution tend to negate any benefit they would have for intentionally targeting a US vessel. And once a target has been declared, you'd be surprised at how rare it is to continually reassess whether it is a friendly target until after it has been destroyed. Blue on Blue happens. Sad but true.

As far as raping them, how much did we do that prior to the Barbary wars?

Have you ever been close enough to a Muslim that they were willing to tell you that the Koran is ok with Muslims lying to, cheating and killing infidels. A few of our Iraqi translators were very open about this to tell us what we were dealing with at the interrogation facility.

Occasionally, you should consider that some people in the world are motivated by things other than what we have done to them. My ledger is pretty good, there are a lot more Muslims alive because of me than are dead because of me. I even fought to take back the homeland of three different groups of Muslims. Kuwaiti, Albanian Kosovars, and Iraqis. I made a lot of friends. I work with Muslims every day. I don't hate them, but I do understand the culture pretty well.

kirgi08
07-03-2012, 07:38
Oh, good grief... http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/facepalm.gif

I am beyond words...Beyond words, I am...

I know,it'll sink in.

Anyone happen ta notice that Iran tested a mid range rocket that is capable ta reach Israel.Folks,Israel is getting ready ta turn those folk inta a parking lot.They have my blessing.

Them there folk that disparage Israel best hold on,it's gonna get live and hot shortly.'08.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 07:41
Anyone happen ta notice that Iran tested a mid range rocket that is capable ta reach Israel.

Yes -- apparently, this is their "answer" to any embargoes...

kirgi08
07-03-2012, 08:17
J pm me,I need a hand.'08.

series1811
07-03-2012, 08:43
Well, after being over there, here is a problem I detected for the Arabs.

Most of the Israelis I met were hard as woodpecker lips. Most of the Arabs I met just seemed crazy and whined a lot.

There is a reason the Jews control most of Palestine, and win the wars over it, when they are outnumbered twenty to one.

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 08:56

Most of the Israelis I met were hard as woodpecker lips. Most of the Arabs I met just seemed crazy and whined a lot.

There is a reason the Jews control most of Palestine, and win the wars over it, when they are outnumbered twenty to one.

I share that opinion of the Arabs. It's of them cried and carried on with a massive amount of hystrionic whimpiness that was amazing. They would fake seizures, heart attacks and malingering in hopes that would get them released. The thing that would stop them cold (pun intended) was when I would inform them that the only medical condition that would qualify them for release was death, and that due to all the red tape, we would store the body in a hard freezing freezer for about 2 weeks while we got the paperwork done to release the body to the family. They'd stop foaming at the mouth pretty quick after that sunk in. No prisoner was physically harmed by himself or others on my watch.

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 09:28
Many of the jihad minded people out there are in favor of either genocide or mass subjugation, how are you on that relating to the Israeli people?

As I have said, I gave a bad example. Jihads had more reasons to hate us beside than our Gov't.

I've seen a few of the conspiracy theories about the USS LIBERTY, but having been in combat a couple of times, I lean toward an error instead of intention in that incident. The millions they paid in restitution tend to negate any benefit they would have for intentionally targeting a US vessel. And once a target has been declared, you'd be surprised at how rare it is to continually reassess whether it is a friendly target until after it has been destroyed. Blue on Blue happens. Sad but true.

As far as raping them, how much did we do that prior to the Barbary wars?

Barbary? Do you mean Obama?

Iraq, Iran, Somila, Kosovo, Afgh., and few more. I am sure there are more which we will never know.

Have you ever been close enough to a Muslim that they were willing to tell you that the Koran is ok with Muslims lying to, cheating and killing infidels. A few of our Iraqi translators were very open about this to tell us what we were dealing with at the interrogation facility.

Occasionally, you should consider that some people in the world are motivated by things other than what we have done to them. My ledger is pretty good, there are a lot more Muslims alive because of me than are dead because of me. I even fought to take back the homeland of three different groups of Muslims. Kuwaiti, Albanian Kosovars, and Iraqis. I made a lot of friends. I work with Muslims every day. I don't hate them, but I do understand the culture pretty well.

I am on the same boat with you. I have met many friendly Muslims in America. They have told me where they stand with those Jihads, and extremist Muslims. Most people I met are like pragmatic Christians in America: they said they are Christians but in reality they don't live to it.

I used to in a house where the land-lord was a young Muslim. He partied like a high roller and he owned SL55 AMG Benz. I have seen him bringing ladies in his house every night. He drank boozes like crazy. He wasn't living up to the Islam's doctrine.

I would like to bring this point: I despite the doctrine of Islam. Islam doesn't come from God, and they put women as an inferior to a man.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 09:42

The Barbary Wars of the 1800's -- a classic example of Islamic aggression and greed, and a big reason why the United States has a robust navy today...

Iraq, Iran, Somila, Kosovo, Afgh., and few more. I am sure there are more which we will never know.If I'm not mistaken, we came in on the side of the Bosnians. And we at least made an effort to feed the starving common people of Somalia, in spite of all the efforts by the Islamic warlords of that hell-hole to prevent it.

I would like to bring this point: I despite the doctrine of Islam. Islam doesn't come from God, and they put women as an inferior to a man.So -- you "despite" the doctrine of Islam, although you support all the theocratic regimes that use the most extreme readings of its "holy book" to guide their policies?

Makes sense to me... :upeyes:

countrygun
07-03-2012, 10:56

The college I went to was swarmed with Arab Muslims and a few Persians as well. In general I got along with the Persians pretty well but most of them were there "on their own steam" as it were. Some member of the Saud family donated a metric-snot-ton of money to the University and the Arab students were the legacy.

I have never met a greater waste of space in a disciplined educational setting in my life. I was on the Karate team for four years, and we formed a pretty cohesive group consisting of whitebread Americans, Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Cambodians, African Americans, Africans, Jamaicans, Hispanics and Persians. Not ONE "Arab" student made it past the second color belt rank. The instructor was not a full time University empoyee and refused to lower the satandards to let them slide. I never saw such a group of clowns. " Only show up to the first day, show up for the mid-term (fail), show up to the final, fail and then throw a wall-eyed fit." (Bad idea in that class BTW)

It was the same thing in every other class where I rubbed elbows with them.

I remember thinking, "How could the Israelis possibly lose to these jokers unless unless their dead bodies create an epidemic or make it impossible to move tanks because the roads are choked with corpses?"

Then I got to meet some guys from the Air Force who had been "over there" training them they told me I was being too optimistic about the abilties of the Arabs, they were worse on their "homefield".

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 11:18
So -- you "despite" the doctrine of Islam, although you support all the theocratic regimes that use the most extreme readings of its "holy book" to guide their policies?

Makes sense to me... :upeyes:

Where did I said I support, "all the theocratic regimes that use the most extreme readings of its "holy book" to guide their policies?"

I despite Islam as whole, and that includes their policies. However, it is not our business to go after them, unless they mess with us.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 11:22
Where did I said I support, "all the theocratic regimes that use the most extreme readings of its "holy book" to guide their policies?"

I despite Islam as whole, and that includes their policies. However, it is not our business to go after them, unless they mess with us.

And supporting Israel is "going after them"?

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 12:09
As I have said, I gave a bad example. Jihads had more reasons to hate us beside than our Gov't.
After 11Sep01 and 5Nov09, I have plenty of reasons to hate them right back, but don't yet support WW2 tactics of carpet bombing civilian population centers.

Iraq, Iran, Somila, Kosovo, Afgh., and few more. I am sure there are more which we will never know.

Barbary wars. Look it up.
Desert Storm? Saddam's Fault. Which led to our troops being in Saudi Arabia, at their request. No sympathy for OBL's problems with that.
OEF? OBL's fault. No sympathy at all there.
OIF? Saddam's fault again.
Somalia? That was a humanitarian mission, and a perfect example of biting the hand that feeds you.
Kosovo? We went in to help the Kosovar Albanian Muslims. The Fort Dix six showed us how no good deed goes unpunished. Funny thing is that the Albanians in Kosovo love us.

I am on the same boat with you. I have met many friendly Muslims in America. They have told me where they stand with those Jihads, and extremist Muslims. Most people I met are like pragmatic Christians in America: they said they are Christians but in reality they don't live to it.

I used to in a house where the land-lord was a young Muslim. He partied like a high roller and he owned SL55 AMG Benz. I have seen him bringing ladies in his house every night. He drank boozes like crazy. He wasn't living up to the Islam's doctrine.

I would like to bring this point: I despite the doctrine of Islam. Islam doesn't come from God, and they put women as an inferior to a man.

As the father of two daughters, and considering the treatment of female journalists recently, yes, they are barbarians.

I'm for not staying out of their way. Screw 'em. If they want a fight, we should not shy away from giving it to them. But it is getting expensive. If we have to tussle with Iran, we should destroy their military and as much infrastructure as possible, and leave them for their neighbors to pick the carcass clean.

There is no way to stay out of their way. They are hell bent on world domination, and I think they should learn to stay out of our way, the hard way if necessary. It only took two nukes to turn a warrior society with a walking deity as their leader into polite businessmen.

If they don't want a fight, I'm cool with that. But in their history, they haven't shown that to be the case. If they want it, we should defeat them.

I'm all for noninterventionalism, I just want them to go first.

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 12:26
As the father of two daughters, and considering the treatment of female journalists recently, yes, they are barbarians.

I'm for not staying out of their way. Screw 'em. If they want a fight, we should not shy away from giving it to them. But it is getting expensive. If we have to tussle with Iran, we should destroy their military and as much infrastructure as possible, and leave them for their neighbors to pick the carcass clean.

There is no way to stay out of their way. They are hell bent on world domination, and I think they should learn to stay out of our way, the hard way if necessary. It only took two nukes to turn a warrior society with a walking deity as their leader into polite businessmen.

If they don't want a fight, I'm cool with that. But in their history, they haven't shown that to be the case. If they want it, we should defeat them.

I'm all for noninterventionalism, I just want them to go first.

Great, we see things same. However, I am furious at Israel because they are trying to get us involved with their so called, "a totally failure" foreign policy, which it leads me to be an anti-Israel. If they never try get us involved with their nasty foreign policy then I'll mind my own businesses.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 12:44
Great, we see things same. However, I am furious at Israel because they are trying to get us involved with their so called, "a totally failure" foreign policy, which it leads me to be an anti-Israel. If they never try get us involved with their nasty foreign policy then I'll mind my own businesses.

Just explain to me what is so "nasty" about their foriegn policy? They are surrounded by hostile Countries. They are under constant threat of attack and are being attacked, by rockets, from territory the relenquished control of because the ones who wished to "occupy" it promised to "be good" if they got the land.

So what is so "nasty" about trying to protect your Country under those conditions?

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 12:46

So far, their main foreign policy stance is that they would like to continue to survive. I'm hip to that. Aren't you???

I still remember their restraint when Saddam tried to pull them into Desert Storm, a war they had no involvement in. I'm an agnostic, so don't have any religious issues with them, good or bad.

I truly believe if you disarmed the Arab world, you would have peace. If you disarm the Israelis, you'd have genocide.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 12:48
So far, their main foreign policy stance is that they would like to continue to survive. I'm hip to that. Aren't you???

I still remember their restraint when Saddam tried to pull them into Desert Storm, a war they had no involvement in. I'm an agnostic, so don't have any religious issues with them, good or bad.

I truly believe if you disarmed the Arab world, you would have peace. If you disarm the Israelis, you'd have genocide.

I believe the end-game of every Israel-hater is that they don't want to see Israel survive. All other discussion is just plain smoke and cover.

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 13:00
I believe the end-game of every Israel-hater is that they don't want to see Israel survive. All other discussion is just plain smoke and cover.

Considering that some people excuse every act of jihad, and that we have no excuse to act, one should consider that Arabs have Internet accounts too.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 13:02
Considering that some people excuse every act of jihad, and that we have no excuse to act, one should consider that Arabs have Internet accounts too.

Hmmm...Profound and excellent point, Doc.

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 13:17
Hmmm...Profound and excellent point, Doc.

http://www.wnd.com/images2/mahmoud3.jpg

Go figure. Any guy that would excuse 9/11 based on us having US troops on "sacred" Arab soil, at their request, is at least as anti-American as he is anti-Israel.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 13:22
http://www.wnd.com/images2/mahmoud3.jpg

Go figure. Any guy that would excuse 9/11 based on us having US troops on "sacred" Arab soil, at their request, is at least as anti-American as he is anti-Israel.

Doc -- your "Arabs have Internet accounts too" observation makes more sense in regard to the questionable rationality expressed on this thread than any other explanation I can conceive.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 13:38

I am with J-frame on this as well. Some of the things said do not all fit together in anything like a logical manner. Some of the statements are in complete oppostion to the poster's claimed belief. I ran into that type of lanquage, and double speak when I was in college, now if I could just think what particular group it was associated with.....Hmmm,.....let's see I remember them saying that all they wanted was peace and that destroying Israel would make peace....darned if I can remember exactly who they were:dunno:

G-19
07-03-2012, 13:52
http://img.tapatalk.com/621ceeab-4d9d-c588.jpg

http://www.cdn-friends-icej.ca/judeochr/biblical.html

http://www.patrobertson.com/Speeches/IsraelLauder.asp

http://www.trumpetsounds.com/supportisrael.html

http://img.tapatalk.com/621ceeab-5144-a2f2.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/621ceeab-5405-e79c.jpg

JGlockman
07-03-2012, 14:12

This - "Hard as woodpecker lips" - LMAO!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

G-19
07-03-2012, 14:13
I am with J-frame on this as well. Some of the things said do not all fit together in anything like a logical manner. Some of the statements are in complete oppostion to the poster's claimed belief. I ran into that type of lanquage, and double speak when I was in college, now if I could just think what particular group it was associated with.....Hmmm,.....let's see I remember them saying that all they wanted was peace and that destroying Israel would make peace....darned if I can remember exactly who they were:dunno:

http://img.tapatalk.com/621ceeab-5280-0813.jpg

countrygun
07-03-2012, 14:18
http://img.tapatalk.com/621ceeab-5280-0813.jpg

Yah, that was the class, more swarthy folks in the other rows.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 14:35
WARNING

:arg:

I hope I am not the only one who remembers the "Klan" as being horrible ultra conservatives usually thought of a Southern-based and actually rebels who clung to the ways of the old Democratic party, (George Wallace?) who, in their basic tenants expoused a hatred for "Jews, Catholics and Blacks"

I will bet that some peole have noticed a lot of "Liberals" today are happy about the Administration attempting to force Catholic institutions to pay for birth control, they think Israel is "the problem" in the middle east, and they excuse the worst behavior on the part of Black Americans "Because well, you know, after all...."

Seems that to be the same thing, just put into fancy language, but of course it can't be because those folks are "liberals"

Glock30Eric
07-03-2012, 17:08

I don't think they are trying to survive. They are making an advance in the Arab's lands. What happened to West Bank's land?

I don't agree the statement in above. Arabs and Israel have been fighting against each other over the land. Arab would leave them alone if Israel give their lands to Arab. Israel wont ever take that into consideration.

Jewish have been around for 2k years. I don't think they will go away. Therefore, if their lands were taken by a nation, they won't be disappeared on the Earth. They will be nation-less, they have gone like that for many times. They will be okay.

JFrame
07-03-2012, 17:21
Cav Doc -- I reiterate -- you were spot on.

G-19
07-03-2012, 17:37
I don't think they are trying to survive. They are making an advance in the Arab's lands. What happened to West Bank's land?

I don't agree the statement in above. Arabs and Israel have been fighting against each other over the land. Arab would leave them alone if Israel give their lands to Arab. Israel wont ever take that into consideration.

Jewish have been around for 2k years. I don't think they will go away. Therefore, if their lands were taken by a nation, they won't be disappeared on the Earth. They will be nation-less, they have gone like that for many times. They will be okay.

Really? It is their GOD given land, why should they give it up? The BIBLE specifically details the land given to the Jews by GOD. They actually should have more land than they do.

That is like saying we should all just leave and give America back to the Indians, after all they were here before us. Hey, our families all originated else where, we would be ok going back.

QNman
07-03-2012, 17:56

Just when I think you've used up all your stupid, you go and try to REASON that "all the Israelis have to do is wander the desert forever and the Arabs will be happy". And for this you are angry at ISRAEL??

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213055636/uncyclopedia/images/5/52/Double-facepalm.jpg

JFrame
07-03-2012, 18:05
Just when I think you've used up all your stupid, you go and try to REASON that "all the Israelis have to do is wander the desert forever and the Arabs will be happy". And for this you are angry at ISRAEL??

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120213055636/uncyclopedia/images/5/52/Double-facepalm.jpg

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-hysterical.gif
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-LOL.gif
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-ROFL.gif

countrygun
07-03-2012, 18:07

I will just come out, be 'Un-PC" and bluntly say what is on my mind.

The "broken" English here makes me suspect that the Poster has brought an attitude with him from a non-English speaking Country. I strongly suspect that an attitude about Jews and Israel came along with it.

G-19
07-03-2012, 18:31

The "broken" English here makes me suspect that the Poster has brought an attitude with him from a non-English speaking Country. I strongly suspect that an attitude about Jews and Israel came along with it.

I think you may be on to something there.

QNman
07-03-2012, 18:56

Yup.

I previously thought him Russian. Now I'm thinking Iranian.

He may be more than just LIKE "the jihads".

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 20:03

Yeah, about that..... Are you sure we haven't met before, maybe in a division interrogation facility?

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/team_america.gif

Bookmarked grid coordinates of jihadi.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 20:06
Yeah, about that..... Are you sure we haven't met before, maybe in a division interrogation facility?

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/team_america.gif

I was thinking,

"SILENCE!......I KEEEL YOU"

myself.

Cavalry Doc
07-03-2012, 20:17
I was thinking,

"SILENCE!......I KEEEL YOU"

myself.

He's not dead yet.

Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist - YouTube

But it is dead on. Perfect parody of this thread......

countrygun
07-03-2012, 20:31
I have a very strong feeling that Jeff Dunham is writing the script for at least one participant, either that , or..........

RustyDaleShackleford
07-03-2012, 20:33
"Israel will not exist in four years"?! Who cares? Maybe we should worry about our own country, instead of spending time and money on other countries.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 20:40
"Israel will not exist in four years"?! Who cares? Maybe we should worry about our own country, instead of spending time and money on other countries.

Yah, (C)Rusty, is that what 9/11 taught you? We should let fanatics in other countries set our foriegn policy so we don't get them mad:upeyes:

I know somebody with that attitude that thought they could be President:whistling:

didn't work.

JFrame
07-04-2012, 14:22

I think you may be on to something there.

Yup.

I previously thought him Russian. Now I'm thinking Iranian.

He may be more than just LIKE "the jihads".

"Abdul to Faeed -- looks like our cover is blown...Suggest going to Plan Dirka-dirka..."

countrygun
07-04-2012, 14:39
"Abdul to Faeed -- looks like our cover is blown...Suggest going to Plan Dirka-dirka..."

"Faheed to Abdul.....commence Dirkha-dirkha, use "Corroded" identity.

JFrame
07-04-2012, 14:52
"Faheed to Abdul.....commence Dirkha-dirkha, use "Corroded" identity.

"Roger that, Faheed...But today, the infidels are celebrating something called 'Independence' -- it is a concept alien to us, and we must research its effect and consequences cautiously before we proceed. Will commence with Corroded identity tomorrow..."

countrygun
07-04-2012, 14:58
"Roger that, Faheed...But today, the infidels are celebrating something called 'Independence' -- it is a concept alien to us, and we must research its effect and consequences cautiously before we proceed. Will commence with Corroded identity tomorrow..."

"Affirmative. I understand this celebration traditionally involves some type of explosive devices. I am finding myself strangely aroused by the thought"

JFrame
07-04-2012, 15:19
"Affirmative. I understand this celebration traditionally involves some type of explosive devices. I am finding myself strangely aroused by the thought"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

...On that note -- Happy Fourth! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/user/dvgmax_01.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/cherna/Cherna-cannon.gif

CitizenOfDreams
07-04-2012, 15:43

That brings the same question: why does America so adamantly support Israel and Jews when pretty much every other country either dislikes them or doesn't give a damn?

countrygun
07-04-2012, 15:55
That brings the same question: why does America so adamantly support Israel and Jews when pretty much every other country either dislikes them or doesn't give a damn?

The way you say "Israel and the Jews".. tells me that I don't want to waste my time on you.

JFrame
07-04-2012, 16:04
The way you say "Israel and the Jews".. tells me that I don't want to waste my time on you.

Yeah -- from the latest stats I can pull, Israel is 20% Arab, and of that demographic, 82% are Muslim.

countrygun
07-04-2012, 16:21
Yeah -- from the latest stats I can pull, Israel is 20% Arab, and of that demographic, 82% are Muslim.

I have found that

"......and the Jews"

to be a tip off phrase.

Not asking about the Country of Israel, not asking why we would support a democratically elected government. Nope we get ".....and the Jews".

Cavalry Doc
07-04-2012, 16:25

It's an American tradition.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/28/Underdog.jpg

No one barks as much about Taiwan.

countrygun
07-04-2012, 16:26
:patriot::2gun::thumbsup:

Happy Birthday to the United States of America!

JFrame
07-04-2012, 16:31
I have found that

"......and the Jews"

to be a tip off phrase.

Not asking about the Country of Israel, not asking why we would support a democratically elected government. Nope we get ".....and the Jews".

It's a curious juxtaposition...It's not like people go around saying "Mexico and Catholics" or "India and Hindus"...