Love my new Galco Classic Lite holster [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Love my new Galco Classic Lite holster

emt1581
06-29-2012, 19:10
It was delivered Wed. It took about 15-20 mins. to get it put together and adjusted. I'm still not sure I have the mag side right. But I've been wearing it around the house to break it in (the manual said it can take several days to fit itself right/break it in).

It's really a comfortable setup.

I rode with it once so far. It wasn't bad at all. It felt great to finally have my Glock with me and easily accessible. Trying to draw from an IWB rig with my riding jacket over it was so slow it was laughable. This is worlds faster by comparison.

I thought the suede would be super sensitive to moisture/sweat. But when I wore it I was sweating quite a bit and it didn't show at all. Since it must have smelled like his rawhides my GSD came over and sniffed/licked it. Again, still looks new.

The holster was ridiculously tight at first. After letting the gun in over night and then loosening the tension screw it was much better.

Since it is not molded, reholstering takes time and is a two handed job. But it's the draw that matters right?

That's about all I can think to talk about but feel free to ask any questions.

-Emt1581

RWBlue
07-15-2012, 21:09
Photos please.