S&W customer service! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : S&W customer service!

M&P Shooter
06-29-2012, 22:19
So I bought a M&P full size 9mm last week with thumb safety. The thumb safety was too easy to move up and down so I took her off. I called S&W and wanted to buy a set of frame plugs to fill hole from thumb safety. Customer service ask me if I like their gun I purchased and I said "I love this gun and this is my 3rd M&P pistol" So rep tells me he is sending frame plugs right out to me free of charge and shipping on S&W. I received plugs today along with a key chain, calender and a new frame roll pin in case I lose or damage the original one removing to install plugs:supergrin:

steve1911
06-30-2012, 00:07
:thumbsup:

1911club#410

jolly roger
06-30-2012, 12:43
I developed a frame crack on an old 669. They said well, we don't make that frame anymore..how about a new M&P Compact? I said 45? They admittedly paused for a bit then said...OK. Done deal thru my LGS. Then I broke a trigger bar on a very well used 22-A1 not too long ago. They fixed that and said "we put a new barrel on for you too". since they noticed a bit of peening on rear near chamber area and threw in some recoil spring buffers. These folks are the BOMB

win
06-30-2012, 14:25
S&W rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

OrangePwr9
06-30-2012, 14:33
Good to hear. Might be time to send my old 586 back and have them make it accurate. Needs a barrel or cylinder or something :dunno:

Worst shooting revolver I've ever owned...but it is pretty.

Gregg702
06-30-2012, 14:45
My lasergrips stopped working 3 months into ownership of my 638CT. I called up S&W, they sent me a return label , and also sent me a pair of standard grips so I could carry my 638 in the meantime. A few weeks later I had new lasergrips. I couldn't be happier with their customer service.

badge315
06-30-2012, 15:11
I've had nothing but awesome customer service from S&W. :thumbsup:

Jade Falcon
06-30-2012, 18:26
I'm sorry...but I won't buy another S&W product until they officially remove the lock. I know, I know...don't roll your eyes. But I have my reasons: putting lock holes on the Classic Line of revolvers is a cardinal sin, and I just can't bring my heart (or wallet) to justify buying something with a needless hole in the side of it.

That being said, I'm glad to hear their Customer Service is where it should be. Perhaps I should send in my 642 for some work...

Dawolf
06-30-2012, 20:09
They were great in dealing with issues I had on a old Interarms PPK.:grouphug:

Arc Angel
06-30-2012, 21:37
I've owned Smith & Wesson pistols for more than 40 years. In all that time I've never had a bad service experience with the S&W factory. I guess this is, 'Why' Smith & Wesson leads the entire firearms industry in customer satisfaction and service.

fusegsp
06-30-2012, 21:39
I sent my M&P 9c in for some minor porosity on the slide that was really just a cosmetic thing. They sent me a shipping label and I had the gun back with a new slide very quickly. I also sent in a 625 once. I bought it used and after I had owned it for a few weeks I realized it exhibited wicked push off. I sent it in and they fixed it free of charge. Had nothing but great service from S&W. I can see a few more M&P's in my future.