Google Shopping Censors All Gun, Ammo & Accessories Results [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Google Shopping Censors All Gun, Ammo & Accessories Results

Cavalry Doc
07-01-2012, 18:13
Google Shopping Censors All Gun, Ammo & Accessories Results (http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-shopping-censors-all-gun-ammo-accessories-results.html)

Uh Oh. Good thing I've been quietly increasing stocks of certain precious metals for quite some time now.

cowboy1964
07-01-2012, 18:27
Uh Oh. Good thing I've been quietly increasing stocks of certain precious metals for quite some time now.

Ok? :dunno:

beforeobamabans
07-01-2012, 18:44
Google is not the only search engine. This is a good reason to use another one.

Cavalry Doc
07-01-2012, 18:48

Gonna try ask.com for a while.

Gundude
07-01-2012, 21:17
Every market Google decides to exclude is an opportunity for a smaller company to step in. Since it's harder than hell to compete with Google, having them voluntarily step out of certain markets can be a blessing to those willing to step in.

oldman11
07-01-2012, 21:28
Are you sure? I've not had a problem looking up bulk ammo sales or sellers. No problem looking for Glocks for sale either. :dunno:

Gunnut 45/454
07-01-2012, 21:32
Cavalry Doc
Thats been my search engine for quite some time. Never liked Google, nothing but a spam crap hole - can't stand there toolbar add on !:supergrin:

71Commander
07-02-2012, 05:27

I just tried Yahoo using blade tech.

Same as google.

eracer
07-02-2012, 06:42
Google Shopping Censors All Gun, Ammo & Accessories Results (http://www.prisonplanet.com/google-shopping-censors-all-gun-ammo-accessories-results.html)

Uh Oh. Good thing I've been quietly increasing stocks of certain precious metals for quite some time now.They only blocked you...:supergrin:

DonGlock26
07-02-2012, 07:16
I just tried Yahoo using blade tech.

Same as google.

Bing is good. (tested)

Amazon does a pretty good job too. (tested)

_

Cavalry Doc
07-02-2012, 07:58
They only blocked you...:supergrin:

I must have exceeded my limit.

Well, they lost me as a user. I'll find other ways to find good deals.

GAFinch
07-02-2012, 10:11
Are you sure? I've not had a problem looking up bulk ammo sales or sellers. No problem looking for Glocks for sale either. :dunno:

It's only the Google Shopping section, not the general Google Search.

oldman11
07-02-2012, 11:18
It's only the Google Shopping section, not the general Google Search.
Oh, OK. I was in the general Google search.

evlbruce
07-03-2012, 09:51
Sounds like a bunch of CYA:
3) Google Shopping should comply with local laws and regulations. Many products and services are regulated by law, which can vary from country to country. All advertising, as well as the products and services being advertised, must clearly comply with all applicable laws and regulations. For the most part, our policies arenít designed to describe every law in every country. All advertisers bear their own responsibility for understanding the laws applicable to their business. Our policies are often more restrictive than the law, because we need to be sure we can offer services that are legal and safe for all users.

wrenrj1
07-03-2012, 10:08
Just did searches for a holster and 9mm ammo. Google seems to work for me.

Jerry
07-03-2012, 11:18
In particular we found that your products may violate the following policies:

Weapons

So they are going to dump weapons. Are they going to dump all knife, brick, bat, automobile, razor, broom stick, fingernail-clipper and etc. etc. adds? Or just firearms? Those are rhetorical questions. MORONS! :upeyes:

jeanderson
07-03-2012, 12:11
Google CEO and co-founder are big Obama supporters. Obama is rabid anti-gun.

Do the math.

Bro KV
07-03-2012, 12:37
Amazon