Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence (VIDEO) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence (VIDEO)

DonGlock26
07-02-2012, 07:21
Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4DYezG85EOA#!

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/bill-kellys-truth-squad/2012/jun/27/police-chief-blames-pilgrims-cops-chicago-violence/

LOL!! Progressives are at a lost about what to do about black on black homicide.

_

smokin762
07-02-2012, 08:20
I guess personal responsibility went out the window. You just can’t blame other people for your own mistakes.

BTW, I hate the saying “It takes a Village to raise a child”. It takes a responsible parent to raise a child. Don’t have more children than you can afford. Try putting that aspirin between your legs and don’t drop it if you can’t afford children.

DonGlock26
07-02-2012, 08:28
I guess personal responsibility went out the window. You just canít blame other people for your own mistakes.

BTW, I hate the saying ďIt takes a Village to raise a childĒ. It takes a responsible parent to raise a child. Donít have more children than you can afford. Try putting that aspirin between your legs and donít drop it if you canít afford children.

Nailed it!:beer:

_

jeanderson
07-02-2012, 09:35
Last year, we had a prominent black pastor write an editorial in the Cleveland Plain Dealer about why there was such crime and violence in the Cleveland inner city. There were 12 points he made; things like getting illegal guns off the streets, more money for cops, etc. Not once did he mention anything that involved those inside the community changing their behavior or taking action themselves.

They blame everything and everyone else for their problems and not once do they look to themselves for solutions.

wjv
07-02-2012, 10:38
LOL!! Progressives are at a lost about what to do about black on black homicide.

_

Obviously it's racism!

Fred Hansen
07-02-2012, 11:07
Listening to those fools is painful. I can certainly see why they would be likely to murder each other. I can't imagine a life filled with so much brainless jibber-jabber.

Then again, all I ever really needed to know, I learned from Mr. T. :supergrin:

Quit your jibber jabber says Mr. T! I Pity The Fool - YouTube

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just1More
07-02-2012, 12:55
Sounds like a "content of character" problem.

JFrame
07-02-2012, 13:11
Dear Mr. Chicago Police Commissioner:

Don't know if serious... :shakehead: http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/cherna/Cherna-facepalm.gif

aircarver
07-02-2012, 13:15
Looks like he was surrounded and trying desperately to talk his way out ......:upeyes:

DonGlock26
07-02-2012, 14:23
Looks like he was surrounded and trying desperately to talk his way out ......:upeyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm surprised he didn't blame the CIA for dropping cocaine into the pants pockets of young black men from black helicopters.

_