Silent Thunder Solo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silent Thunder Solo

pikemaster11
07-02-2012, 13:39
In my search for as close to a perfect iwb holster, I came across one called the Silent Thunder Solo

http://garrettindustries.mybigcommerce.com/silent-thunder-solo/

It appears to have everything I want. It like a crossbreed supertuck without all the extra material and the kydex is lined with leather on the inside. The part that is against your skin is pigskin, foam and neoprene and is waterproof. It is height and cant adjustable. I watched a video where they ran over an empty Silent Thunder holster (different model) with a hummer, so it seems to be durable. You can pick how you attach it to your belt big, small kydex clip, jhook, leather loops.

Does anyone have any experience with this holster? Any thoughts or reviews would be appreciated.

lyodbraun
07-02-2012, 13:51
I dont have that model from Garrett, but have one of their other holsters Silent thunder IWB, and I can tell you that the quality is top notch and it fits my G30 like a glove, and its so very comfortable to wear, Id say go for it Its a great holster, made very well and they use the thicker kydex which I thought was very nice, only waited around 2 weeks I think for mine to show up...