I'm sorry Chicago, you've been voted off the island [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry Chicago, you've been voted off the island

countrygun
07-02-2012, 18:19
I stole this from another part of the Forum. (I will miss the Cubbies though)

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/bill-kellys-truth-squad/2012/jun/27/police-chief-blames-pilgrims-cops-chicago-violence/ (http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/bill-kellys-truth-squad/2012/jun/27/police-chief-blames-pilgrims-cops-chicago-violence/)

Police chief blames 'Pilgrims', cops for Chicago violence

According to the "Top Cop" in Chitown the criminal violence in that town is the fault of the pilgrims, or at least they started it.

Nevermind that they have some of the strictest gun laws and crime is going down in places with less restrictions.

janice6
07-02-2012, 18:41
The thug mentality is "never" the result of the community. Hoping for change is useless. Change requires action.

Chicago has the same problems they had during Prohibition, and the same people.

automatic slim
07-03-2012, 10:38
Let me get this straight. He's blaming the doggone PILGRIMS??? Like the Thanksgiving Pilgrims????
I thought it was a new gang or something.

The PILGRIMS???????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

countrygun
07-03-2012, 11:07
Let me get this straight. He's blaming the doggone PILGRIMS??? Like the Thanksgiving Pilgrims????
I thought it was a new gang or something.

The PILGRIMS???????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was exactly the same reaction I had.

More American deaths in Chicago than Afghanistan and the TOP COP in Chicago says "it all goes back to the attitude the Pilgrims brought"

Is there a reason for Chicago to exist in the first place? Seems to me the Country can do fine without them.

cowboy1964
07-03-2012, 11:14
Wonder why other cities don't have the same problem? Other cities have "Pilgrims" and "white cops".

Tired of excuses and idiocy from the left.

countrygun
07-03-2012, 11:17
Wonder why other cities don't have the same problem? Other cities have "Pilgrims" and "white cops".

Tired of excuses and idiocy from the left.

Well you know, with Plymouth Rock being on the shore of Lake Michigan, the old traditions die hard:upeyes: