Glock 20 longslide [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 20 longslide

darthchicken
07-02-2012, 23:25
Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I'm in the process of ordering all the parts to build a longslide glock 20. I've researched for I don't know how many hours one last piece of information, and all I can find is opinions.

The recoil spring and guide rod (crazy you can research for as long as I have on something so simple, lol)

So... two questions I hope somebody who has actually built up a longslide glock 20 can help me with.

1) Lone wolf says on their site that you need a special washer when you order a guide rod for the long slide setup. What is so "special" about this washer, and can you use other makers guide rods, as long as they use the flat spring (as opposed to the round wire springs)?

2) What is the preferred weight to run. I've seen stock, 20lb, and 22lb. I've purchased a 22lb from glockstore, but left in in the original packaging for now, because I just don't know. Again.. lone wolf says stock spring assemblies and wolff springs are a no-no. The assumption is that I want to run with 100% reliability, anything from underwood hot loads to PPU range rounds. Yeah.. I know.. tall order.. but if you don't ask....

I'm hoping to get help from folks that are in the know. I found the longslide forum here, but there isn't a whole lot of information there either, so I figured I'd start with the 10mm crowd first :)

Yondering
07-03-2012, 00:34
Yes, you do need the special washer on the guide rod, with LW's longslides. The washer is just plastic, but it keeps the spring from binding on the barrel. I've made a replacement from a 10mm case rim, but it didn't work as well as the plastic piece. The slide will bind at the rear of it's travel without it. I haven't tried using Wolff springs on this one, only ISMI.

I'm running a 24lb ISMI spring. Truth is, these aren't really 24 lb springs; I sent my first two back because they only measured 18-19 lb on my spring tester. They are a little stiffer than stock, but not that much, and certainly not enough to cause any issues. The main difference is higher spring force when the slide is forward in battery.

I'm running a solid top longslide, with a 6.6" barrel and LW muzzle brake. This combo has been working pretty well for me; accuracy is great, slide speed is greatly reduced, and recoil is minimal. The gun still cycles 40 S&W ammo too, without any changes.

I hope yours works as well as mine!

darthchicken
07-03-2012, 08:48
Makes me wonder how lone wolf is selling slides to other resellers, and if those other resellers know about this plastic washer. I don't actually have mine on order with lone wolf - I did, but got a rather pointed email from them when I asked about delivery status (something along the lines of we don't know when we're getting them or how many, but you can be assured they will be delivered in the order they are backordered.. ok.. great... you just told me nothing and did it with attitude, cancel my order).

I'll contact my reseller (who honestly also probably doesn't know when they are getting them :whistling:) and see if they are including the plastic washer, or if I have to order it from lone wolf (or even how to order it without buying a complete guide rod).

Anybody know any resellers that actually has the longslide in stock?

I had forgetten to mention - I'm also putting an RM07 on the lone wolf slide. I had my RM07 on my glock 19, but after shooting a glock 20, having such a cool optic on a 9mm seems a waste - sure you can make hits out to 100 yards, but what are you going to shoot that far out with a 9mm? Squirrels?

Yondering
07-03-2012, 09:19
Usually you have to ask LW for the plastic washer when you order their guide rod. Don't know if other sellers would include it with the slide or not? I'd ask for several of the plastic washers. Once one is installed on the guide rod, you can forget about it; it will still work fine in a factory slide too.

LW is a pain about their back ordered stuff. I had a G20L slide on backorder for a long time, finally found one for sale here used, and bought that instead.

One option, if nobody else has a G20L slide, is to buy a G21L slide, and use the 10mm barrel in it. I don't know if you can get a 6" 10mm/45 conversion barrel, but you don't really need it anyway, the barrel OD is the same, and the back of the barrel is aligned by the sides of the slide. I use my 6" 10mm LW barrel in my RMRed G21 slide sometimes; there is a gap on either side of the barrel hood but it fits normally otherwise. Function is pretty good, but not quite as good as with a G20 slide.

nickE10mm
07-03-2012, 11:04
I had a G20L back in the day (years back). The slide was manufactured by a german (I think) company called "Oberland Arms" and were imported by both LW and Barsto (the latter is who I got mine from). It was a solid top and very similar to this new run of slides, however, it was technically a .45ACP slide and I used a .45-10mm conversion barrel by Barsto.

The spring that worked best for me was the stock, so I'd recommend staying pretty close to stock weight, as if you have too much, you might have cycling issues and too little and the slide may not wanna close down tightly.

Oh, and your comment about the 9mm with an RMR. I agree 100%. What's the point of having a pistol that will make hits out to 100y if there is nothing to shoot but paper?

darthchicken
07-03-2012, 18:06
I get the feeling there's just no getting around it - there isn't a recipe for recoil springs that everybody agrees to. I'll probably take the stock spring and pull it off the plastic rod, buy a 20lb spring, and then I have my 22 I just bought, and mix and match until I get a setup that I'm happy with. Or maybe the reason folks all think to use a different spring, is that they all work and it really doesn't matter, LOL

Yondering
07-03-2012, 19:21
Or maybe the reason folks all think to use a different spring, is that they all work and it really doesn't matter, LOL

I'd bet this is the case a lot of the time.

I think you'll want a LW captured guide rod to go with that longslide. I wouldn't recommend messing around with an uncaptured (or modified stock) guide rod unless you want to lose a lot of those plastic washers.

darthchicken
07-03-2012, 22:55
The 24lb version I have is captured. I was going to pull apart the stock guide rod and use the spring on the captured rod as a test. No reason to buy a new 17lb spring when I have one available.

What I don't have is a long wolf rod though, its a glockstore, so need to figure out how to order the washer from lone wolf (I don't see it on there site, probably just a phone call).

Anybody got the dimensions of that washer? Is it just slightly larger around to keep the rod spaced away from the barrel a bit on the muzzle end?

Yondering
07-04-2012, 09:43
Gotcha, that makes sense now about the spring.

I think you have to call lone wolf for that washer.

Anybody got the dimensions of that washer? Is it just slightly larger around to keep the rod spaced away from the barrel a bit on the muzzle end?

I can measure mine if you need. That's pretty much correct though, it's a little bigger diameter than the spring, so the washer rubs on the barrel at the muzzle end, not the spring. Otherwise the spring binds on the barrel and you can't rack the slide all the way back.

darthchicken
07-04-2012, 12:38
I guess I need to worry about finding a slide before anything else... emails out to various vendors, one on backorder at glockstore... I may have a few months before I need to worry about plastic washers. :whistling:

ntree
07-10-2012, 12:31
I have been using the Sprinco Cor-Bon recoil reducer in my G20SF solid top long slide since June of 2010. It's been working well for me with no binding. Slide to frame impact has not shown any damage yet.

I have been using a stainless guide rod with a 22lb spring in my G20SF since April 2009. There is very slight slide to frame impact on the frame.

Both Glocks have LWD barrels.

Hope this helps,

Nick

darthchicken
07-13-2012, 23:10
Gathered up most of the parts over the last two weeks, and took it to the range today. Added one part at a time, to eliminate variables, and everything worked well. Storm Lake 6" barrel, 24lb flat wound spring recoil spring assembly, and some trigger goodies (all of which don't compare to my fulcrum setup on my glock 19, so I just ordered one for my 20... expensive but totally worth it IMO).

No jams of any sort. Shot 180gr PPU loads (about as weak as you can get) and Underwood 155 XTP loads (hot loads). Wanted to test the recoil spring assembly with both ends of the power spectrum, and everything seemed good after 100 rounds, but time will tell. Did have one round that felt a little slow to go into battery, kind of a double "clunk" feel to the gun when it cycled, on an Underwood round.

Still haven't found a long slide, still nothing available anywhere as far as I can tell....:upeyes:

PBRLite
07-17-2012, 09:29
Gathered up most of the parts over the last two weeks, and took it to the range today. Added one part at a time, to eliminate variables, and everything worked well. Storm Lake 6" barrel, 24lb flat wound spring recoil spring assembly, and some trigger goodies (all of which don't compare to my fulcrum setup on my glock 19, so I just ordered one for my 20... expensive but totally worth it IMO).

No jams of any sort. Shot 180gr PPU loads (about as weak as you can get) and Underwood 155 XTP loads (hot loads). Wanted to test the recoil spring assembly with both ends of the power spectrum, and everything seemed good after 100 rounds, but time will tell. Did have one round that felt a little slow to go into battery, kind of a double "clunk" feel to the gun when it cycled, on an Underwood round.

Still haven't found a long slide, still nothing available anywhere as far as I can tell....:upeyes:

Might as well get yourself on the Lonewolf waiting list. Seems like they only actually ship them once or twice a year at best. I have been on the waiting list since March.

darthchicken
07-17-2012, 09:57
already done

nickE10mm
07-17-2012, 10:19
already done

My Dad splurged and bought himself a Fulcrum trigger for his G20SF and he should have it tomorrow. I'm excited for him!

Have you posted about your Fulcrum? If so, where? If not, you should! :)

darthchicken
07-17-2012, 12:56
I haven't, but I'll say this. Don't get one, if you own multiple Glocks. You'll put it in, and every other glock you own will either feel like its got a mushy trigger (if you're using a 3.5 connector) or it will feel like the trigger pull is heavy.

So, you'll be spending a lot of money outfitting the rest of your glocks.

gunmike1
07-18-2012, 08:48
I haven't, but I'll say this. Don't get one, if you own multiple Glocks. You'll put it in, and every other glock you own will either feel like its got a mushy trigger (if you're using a 3.5 connector) or it will feel like the trigger pull is heavy.

So, you'll be spending a lot of money outfitting the rest of your glocks.

Agreed, the Fulcrum is amazing. My dad bought one and I installed it and range tuned it for him. The pull is short, crisp, and light. I never thought a Glock trigger could feel that good. Now my G20 and G17 have me looking to spend almost $400 to outfit them with Fulcrums. Every person I let shoot my dad's G20 with the fulcrum at the range hit much better with it than with my G20's 3.5 lb connector trigger. They scoffed at first when they heard the price of the Fulcrum but now they are in the market for one. You really have to feel that trigger to appreciate just how good it is.

nickE10mm
07-18-2012, 15:56
Agreed, the Fulcrum is amazing. My dad bought one and I installed it and range tuned it for him. The pull is short, crisp, and light. I never thought a Glock trigger could feel that good. Now my G20 and G17 have me looking to spend almost $400 to outfit them with Fulcrums. Every person I let shoot my dad's G20 with the fulcrum at the range hit much better with it than with my G20's 3.5 lb connector trigger. They scoffed at first when they heard the price of the Fulcrum but now they are in the market for one. You really have to feel that trigger to appreciate just how good it is.

Very cool!

leadslinger13
07-18-2012, 22:09
so I don't want to sound dumb here but the storm lake and kkm 6 inch barrels should work with the lone wolf long slide. there info says a 6.02 barrel and i didn't know if the storm lake and kkm were in in that range or exactly 6 inchs. I have read so much about people having trouble getting the long slide to function that i didn't want to pull the trigger on a kkm barrel and have to replace it later on.

darthchicken
07-19-2012, 09:45
That's part of the purpose of this thread leadslinger. I'm trying to document in one spot what works and what doesn't.

So far, I've started to establish that my 6" storm lake barrel works in the stock slide. I've started to establish that my 24lb recoil spring assembly works with the stock slide. On both ends of the power spectrum. I need to do a lot more shooting to feel 100% comfortable with the statement that they work properly. With the leadtimes folks are waiting on slides, sounds like I'll have plenty of time to shoot more rounds through the current setup :)

I've got a slide on order, and I'll be documenting what I find - how it works, any issues I'm having with it. This isn't my CCW, and I'm under no deadlines to get this figured out. It's nothing more than a hobby for me, so I have no reason to shortcut process to "just make it work".

When I get the slide, I will install it on the frame with the current parts, and just put a set of glock fixed sights on it, just to make sure it works. If and when I'm happy with the functionality, I'll be sending it off for RMR milling and coating.

Yondering
07-19-2012, 21:42
so I don't want to sound dumb here but the storm lake and kkm 6 inch barrels should work with the lone wolf long slide. there info says a 6.02 barrel and i didn't know if the storm lake and kkm were in in that range or exactly 6 inchs. I have read so much about people having trouble getting the long slide to function that i didn't want to pull the trigger on a kkm barrel and have to replace it later on.

Those should work fine, although I haven't used one. The 6" LW barrel sticks out the front of the long slide a little; not much, but more than the factory Glock stuff. I can measure my longslide if it would help.

leadslinger13
07-19-2012, 22:34
i am going to follow this thread as i too would eventually like to get a longslide. Until then i was thinking of saving for the a kkm 6 inch barrel. I think i will call lonewolf and KKm to get final opinions. I will post as well. can't wait to see how this one goes.

Meathead9
07-19-2012, 22:40
Having been there & done that (it took over a year & 2 slides for me to be completely happy with mine), I suggest you just send in all your parts and frame to LWD when the slides are finally available. That's what I ended up doing, and what I probably should have done from the get go. Just make sure you give specific instructions on what you want them to do, and what you don't want them to do.

darthchicken
08-31-2012, 15:05
Slides are in stock as of Monday. Mine shipped out today. Figures... I'm on travel and won't be home for a couple weeks, lol.

Going to have rmr milled by L&M precision. Trying to decide if I assemble slide and test fire before milling, or just have my dad ship the rmr and the slide out while I'm gone. Anybody know what lone wolf does to ensure the slides meet specs? If its assemble and test fire, I'm pretty sure I know which way I'm gonna handle this :supergrin:

Any Cal.
08-31-2012, 15:31
Anybody know what lone wolf does to ensure the slides meet specs?

They put it in a small shipping box with your info on it, and see if it comes back.

Yondering
08-31-2012, 16:36
They put it in a small shipping box with your info on it, and see if it comes back.
:rofl:
I think you're exactly right!

I'm fairly certain Lone Wolf does not test their products before they ship them. You definitely want to assemble and test fire that before doing any additional work to it.

darthchicken
08-31-2012, 18:02
Understood. I had hopes, because I was told one of the delays was that the armorer needed to check them out first.

I noticed OneSourceTactical no longer does rmr work on lone wolf slides.... wonder if slide quality has something to do with it.

Yondering
08-31-2012, 20:54
I noticed OneSourceTactical no longer does rmr work on lone wolf slides.... wonder if slide quality has something to do with it.

That's exactly why.

L&M does great work though, Mark did my G21 slide earlier this year and it turned out great, the cutout matches my RMR exactly. Good turnaround time too; I'll use his services again.

Ethereal Killer
09-01-2012, 14:05
Slides are in stock as of Monday. Mine shipped out today. Figures... I'm on travel and won't be home for a couple weeks, lol.

Going to have rmr milled by L&M precision. Trying to decide if I assemble slide and test fire before milling, or just have my dad ship the rmr and the slide out while I'm gone. Anybody know what lone wolf does to ensure the slides meet specs? If its assemble and test fire, I'm pretty sure I know which way I'm gonna handle this :supergrin:

yeah, I put at least 400 rounds thru the gun at every stage of work. Before it went to milling I had almost 1K thru it in testing. No way I'm spending money on a slide that wont work only to find out AFTER. I found a LOT of issues during that process too.

fully assemble then run a LOT of different rounds thru it of various weights and power before you send it off. no joke... at least 500 rounds.

by the time I got the slide back from milling on the final stage of the build, I knew what 4 different spring weights and 5 different loads would do on it both with and without a compensator, so there were no real surprises when I sighted in the dot.

itruns
09-11-2012, 21:47
darth chicken, was yours a soild top or open top g20? I'm still waiting since april for mine and all I get out of lonewolf is "I don't know when..or why it is taking so long..."

darthchicken
09-11-2012, 22:00
I have one of each on order, the open top apparently was what was shipped (still out of town but my son says a box arrived). I'll be home tomorrow and hope to get a couple hundred rounds through it by sunday.

nickE10mm
09-12-2012, 16:50

LOL. The "let's see" method. hehe

darthchicken
09-16-2012, 19:09
250 rounds today - 200 PPUs and 50 underwoods. The PPUs fed perfectly.. the Underwoods would jam with boring regularity on the second to last shot.

Measured both rounds, they are nearly identical externally, with the PPU rounds having rounder shape to them. Also the underwoods seem to have more of an edge where the case meets the bullet.

Here's some pictures of the typical jam.. this is on feeding, not extraction

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/darthchicken_2000/20120916_144152.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/darthchicken_2000/20120916_144158.jpg

Tried stock recoil spring as well at 24lb, didn't make any difference.

So.. I tried something else, and it worked. I loaded 10 rounds of PPU ammo, and then 5 of the underwoods on top of it. All 15 fed perfectly. Did that 3 times, no issues. Then tried 5 PPUs with 5 underwoods.. jam.

So, what this tells me, is that I need heavier magazine springs, and possible a slight polish on the edge of the feedramp. Thoughts?

I'm sending the slide out for milling and cerakote tomorrow :supergrin:

Ethereal Killer
09-16-2012, 20:13
polish your chamber and this should go away. simple buffing compound and dremel hard felt tip operation and five minutes.

I sort that out before I sent it off.

nickE10mm
09-16-2012, 20:36
250 rounds today - 200 PPUs and 50 underwoods. The PPUs fed perfectly.. the Underwoods would jam with boring regularity on the second to last shot.

This sounds like your typical too-tight-chamber-mouth situation with hot ammo. The reason why your having jams on 2nd to last or last round is because the pistol is lighter by then (ammo having been fired) and the pistol now recoils more, allowing the frame to "jar" more and inhibiting feeding. The chamber mouth being tight contributes to this.

Measured both rounds, they are nearly identical externally, with the PPU rounds having rounder shape to them. Also the underwoods seem to have more of an edge where the case meets the bullet.

To an extent, you WANT a little edge because that's how the 10mm headspaces normally.

Tried stock recoil spring as well at 24lb, didn't make any difference.

Heavy recoil spring will GENERALLY make your feeding problems worse, as well, since the total TIME that the slide is in rearward (then forward) motion is LESS with a heavier spring.

Anyways, I guess what I'm saying is that, with a little polishing and rounds down the tube (and a bit lighter recoil spring, you should be up and running fine. Good luck and keep us posted!

darthchicken
09-16-2012, 21:07
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I'll hold off on buying new mag springs then, polish the edge of the chamber/feedramp and keep my fingers crossed.

I'll give it all a shot after it gets back from milling. With the RMR on there, it could change the timing enough that I might need to start over.. but the important part is that the slide seems to work as it should. That was the whole point of this test.. well that and to do a whole lot of shooting :cool: Even with the minor problems and shooting mostly wimpy ammo, this thing is totally badass now.

I wasn't getting jams with the stock slide and this barrel, but I'm guessing with the longer slide, the barrel is ramping slightly differently when its out of battery, just enough to cause problems.

nickE10mm
09-17-2012, 08:38
Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it. I'll hold off on buying new mag springs then, polish the edge of the chamber/feedramp and keep my fingers crossed.

I'll give it all a shot after it gets back from milling. With the RMR on there, it could change the timing enough that I might need to start over.. but the important part is that the slide seems to work as it should. That was the whole point of this test.. well that and to do a whole lot of shooting :cool: Even with the minor problems and shooting mostly wimpy ammo, this thing is totally badass now.

I wasn't getting jams with the stock slide and this barrel, but I'm guessing with the longer slide, the barrel is ramping slightly differently when its out of battery, just enough to cause problems.

Also, I don't think heavier mag springs would ever hurt a pistol ... but that's up to your thumbs.

Just remember that your slide will need a bit of shooting to get smooth in the rail-area...

Ramjet-SS
09-24-2012, 20:43
What I found interesting is 10 round mags did well no FTF but higher capacity had many FTF. My setup is Lone Wolf with comp. the 10 round is what I have to use for hunting according to regs so no big deal. Tight chamber but it is obnoxiously accurate. Primarily a hunting setup. Next step is to polish the chamber with 1500 grit al oxide lapping compound and felt dremel. I already polished the slide with the same it is smooth as a babies bottom. This gun is so accurate with anything but recent tests show accuracy with hard cast heavy lead bullets is exceptional.

Test? I bet they have QC dimensions are the key, and If they are within spec they are a "go", to say otherwise without first hand evidence is presumptuous and irresponsible. Now if you have first hand evidence then...................

darthchicken
09-26-2012, 20:42
Slides back from Mark, record time as far as I'm concerned

However, my rmr died. So its going back to trijicon tomorrow under warranty. And Wolff springs sent me browning high power 5% springs instead of glock 20 10% springs (sent new ones out same day with an apology.... it happens and they are making it right so good on them).

So here's a pic of my milled/coated slide and dead rmr...

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh128/darthchicken_2000/20120926_180546.jpg

mogunr
09-27-2012, 18:28
Not trying to hijack but maybe someone could answer this for me; Is there any difference between the open top and the solid top long slides (other than the obvious differences)for the G20? Why does LW have ample of one and always backordered for the other? Is the solid the preferred slide?

nickE10mm
09-27-2012, 19:21
Not trying to hijack but maybe someone could answer this for me; Is there any difference between the open top and the solid top long slides (other than the obvious differences)for the G20? Why does LW have ample of one and always backordered for the other? Is the solid the preferred slide?

I believe that LW's longslides were designed to be open-top because they were supposedly more reliable. Whether or not this is actually the case, I do not know. The solid top slides, on the other hand, offer more mass for effectively delaying unlock while shooting powerful loads. When I had a longslide G20 back in the day, I had a solid top (it was a slightly different design than the LW's) and I liked it a lot. If I were to order one from LW someday I'd most certainly choose a solid top.

As for which is more popular, LW would know. :)

darthchicken
10-06-2012, 10:12
Made it to the range yesterday, with the polished chamber and correct wolff may springs. Left one mag spring stock as well, to see if the polished chamber was enough.

It was, as most of you predicted. Both mags fed with no issues :supergrin: sticking with the 24lb recoil spring... it works, so no reason to change.

So just need to get my rmr back from warranty, sell the stock slide and barrel (anybody looking for one?) And I'll bet set for my long range needs!

Ramjet-SS
10-06-2012, 19:34
That's good news. I have been shooting a pile of 200 grain WFN hard cast in my LW long slide. They feed like butter.

I would keep the stock stuff or you will regret it at some point.

I switch out my hunting setup for stock when using the gun just for woods walking and concealed carrying.

darthchicken
10-07-2012, 09:58
It's unlikely I'll regret it honestly (its up in the classifieds right now).

I don't wander the woods, I'm either at the range, or carrying concealed. I won't ever use a glock 20 for concealed (I have a glock 27 for that). I have an advantage arms kit for a glock 19 for plinking. Different tools for different jobs.

This longslide project was mostly done for the cool factor. Bragging rights when I shoot pop cans stupid long ranges. Deer hunting next year. You know.. fun stuff :cool:

darthchicken
12-14-2013, 10:20
Thought I'd give a 1 year update on this project - everything has been working great! I don't see much activity about 10mm longslides anymore though, was it a fad?

nickE10mm
12-14-2013, 10:29
Thought I'd give a 1 year update on this project - everything has been working great! I don't see much activity about 10mm longslides anymore though, was it a fad?

I don't know that it was a "fad" but just that many couldn't afford one (I, for one, had one long ago and sold it, among other things, to fund a different 10mm) and now I own a 6" 1911 Fusion 10mm longslide. So, while I might not post about it here in the "Glock" longslide thread, I still shoot it often and love it dearly :)

LS357
12-14-2013, 23:13

I finally built a 10mm longslide earlier last month. Did you have any sort of accuracy issues at first with your setup? Was there a break-in period for yours?

I took mine to the range yesterday, and was shooting left. Adjusted my sights, and just could not hit in the 10 ring. I know I'm not the best of shots, but I regularly shoot accurately with the stock upper, which I put on for carry. I built my longslide for hunting.

darthchicken
12-14-2013, 23:36
no, sorry never had any issues with accuracy. functioning at first sure, but got that worked out.

I haven't shot mine all that much really, my dad and I haven't been to the range more than half a dozen times in the last 6 months. just been any too busy with life :(

LS357
12-14-2013, 23:50
Thank you for the quick reply. Guess I'll keep putting some rounds through it, and see if it smooths out.

Big Shrek
12-22-2013, 02:08
Nah, not a fad. I just ordered the 9" barrel...
Unfortunately LW lacks a corresponding longslide for this barrel so far...

While I do shoot GSSF, it ain't for that, its strictly for hunting.
Hog and Whitetail deer, mostly at Eglin AFB...
The stock length has been fine for bowshot-range hits,
but I want more FPS and a longer slide for better aiming.
The harder you can smack a hog, the better ;)

darthchicken
02-07-2014, 19:55
Well, the time has come to sell it, I've had my fun, and its time to pass it on. It's for sale in the classifieds.

bac1023
02-09-2014, 21:20
Well, the time has come to sell it, I've had my fun, and its time to pass it on. It's for sale in the classifieds.

Sorry to hear...