Gun shops in Chandler/Tuscon Az? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun shops in Chandler/Tuscon Az?

ashecht
07-05-2012, 10:00
Will be in that area next month and want to know if there are any LGS I should be visiting? Always looking for ammo and other stuff!

fnfalman
07-05-2012, 10:06
I don't know if it's still around or not, but the Pistol Parlour was my favorite joint. I bought a USPC45, a P239 and USPF9 from them way, way, way, way back in the early 2000s.

Down in Tucson, there was a large gun shop that I stopped in for a lark one day and picked up my 686P there but I couldn't even remember the shop's name.

IBreakStuff
07-05-2012, 23:30
It's been a decade since I left my home town, But when I was in Tucson I always went to Jensen's and West Of The Pecos. They were right next door to each other.

sharp
07-06-2012, 03:47
Chandler is part of Phoenix metro area. Tucson is Tucson, so you're really talking about two separate areas.

fnfalman
07-06-2012, 07:53
It's been a decade since I left my home town, But when I was in Tucson I always went to Jensen's and West Of The Pecos. They were right next door to each other.

I think West of the Pecos was where I picked up my 686P. The name sounds familiar

Chandler is part of Phoenix metro area. Tucson is Tucson, so you're really talking about two separate areas.

It's possible to be in both of those areas at approximately the same time frame.