Obama offs Ohio restaurant owner. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama offs Ohio restaurant owner.

Just1More
07-06-2012, 16:47
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-restaurant-owner-dies_648200.html

The 70 year old woman gets a hug from Obama, and plops over dead from a heart attack a couple hours later. Perhaps a sign of things to come...death panels?

callihan_44
07-06-2012, 17:52
she needed a heart transplant, obama gave her a pain pill :whistling:

Ruble Noon
07-06-2012, 17:53
The twelfth Imam strike again.

RickD
07-06-2012, 18:10
That one-ups all the fainters.

beforeobamabans
07-06-2012, 18:15
It's Bush's fault.

The Machinist
07-06-2012, 18:29
If I had the misfortune of meeting Obama, I'd probably choke to death on my own vomit.

Fed Five Oh
07-06-2012, 19:00
Seems the messiah got it backwards. Maybe he is the anti-christ.

MLM
07-06-2012, 19:21
I'm probably wrong about this, but that's one vote obama ain't gonna get.

JFrame
07-06-2012, 19:28
I have no idea about this older woman, but Obama needs to a hug a lot more leftists.

beforeobamabans
07-06-2012, 19:54
I'm probably wrong about this, but that's one vote obama ain't gonna get.

She would keep Voting in Chicago. :dunno:

itstime
07-06-2012, 20:01
OPen carry would have prevented this.

cowboy1964
07-06-2012, 20:12
I KNEW someone would make a joke like that. Really not appropriate.

kirgi08
07-06-2012, 20:38
Agreed,folks this is in horrid taste.'08.

cowboywannabe
07-06-2012, 21:14
she got obamacare first hand. change the spelling of her name and she will be voting in chicago and baltimore.

JAS104
07-06-2012, 21:17
I have no idea about this older woman, but Obama needs to a hug a lot more leftists.

Was thinking the same thing lol. He should start hugging all his friends in the democratic party. And the media.

-J

G-19
07-06-2012, 22:31
I am as anti-Obama as the next person, but this is in poor taste. I don't see the death of this lady as a joke. It is a shame that there are those here that do. It is quite pathetic actually.

Those of you making jokes at this lady's death are no better than the members of the Westboro Baptist Church. No ones death should be something to make fun of. I pray that none of you ever have to endure this type of disrepect of a loved ones death.

cowboywannabe
07-06-2012, 23:37
she was old, supported obama, and died of natural causes for her age. she lived a good life in her mind so whats the problem with making a joke about somebody we dont know?

heres one, a priest and a rabbi go to a clergy convention.

while in the buffet line a pretty food service girl asks the priest if he wanted any ham. the preist said yes but looked away from her as she tried to flirt with him. the rabbi flirted but passed on the ham.

the priest then asks the rabbi why he didnt get any ham. the rabbi says its part of his vow to God to not eat pork.

the rabbi asked the priest why did he look away from the girl flirting with him. the priest said its part of his vow to God to remain celibate.

the priest said: "you ought to try the ham, its pretty good". the rabbi said: "you ought to try the girl, its better than the ham".

oh for the love of God, a joke about people we dont know.....Reagan didnt get a pass from the democrats so neither will this obama supporting old lady.

Foxtrotx1
07-06-2012, 23:47
You guys have reached a new low. Someones mom, sister, aunt ect. just died.

Rot in hell.

cowboywannabe
07-06-2012, 23:49
You guys have reached a new low. Someones mom, sister, aunt ect. just died.

Rot in hell.

how hypocritical of you to wish that on someones mom, sister, aunt ect.

IBTL.

G-19
07-06-2012, 23:53
oh for the love of God, a joke about people we dont know.....Reagan didnt get a pass from the democrats so neither will this obama supporting old lady.

So you hold yourself to the standards of democrats, that explains a lot.

What a childish excuse, "They did it first".

cowboywannabe
07-06-2012, 23:56
So you hold yourself to the standards of democrats. What a childish excuse, "They did it first".

not at all because i would have made a joke just the same.

you do know i was 1,256th in line for Canson's job after he left dont you?

G-19
07-07-2012, 00:01
not at all because i would have made a joke just the same.

you do know i was 1,256th in line for Canson's job after he left dont you?

Well, you are certainly are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You must have one poor excuse for a life, that would make you feel that death is funny.

cowboywannabe
07-07-2012, 00:10
Well, you are certainly are a pathetic excuse for a human being. You must have one poor excuse for a life, that would make you feel that death is funny.

she lived a long time for her generation, died of natural causes, got to see a hero in her mind, owner her own business. she lived good me thinks.

i find it funny that a hug from obama was the last thing she got, meaning she didnt expect the heart attack.

its not like she was deing in the hospital and he came to see her as her last wish or something.

you need to lighten up unless you want to keep showing how pathetic you are as well.

i hate being bipolar, its awsome!

Big Mad Dawg
07-07-2012, 01:02

I may not join in using this woman’s death for making jokes about the sack of crap president but if crying makes you feel better about the jokes then please let your tears wash away your hurt feelings.:crying:

MLM
07-07-2012, 06:33
If it's any consolation, she, more than likely, died happy.
She lived a long fruitful life, had a successful business. Not only got to see in person the POTUS, but actually got to touch him, a hug none the less.
That's saying something.

Lighten Up Francis!