Why the UN is selected to steal American firearms [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Why the UN is selected to steal American firearms

Lakota
07-08-2012, 17:34
Not only are American citizens Constitutionally obliged with the "right and duty to protect the constitution from all her enemies, be they foreign or domestic", so, likewise are all American military and" police elements, i.e., any and all heavy armor imported and deployed in the tentatively considered UN invasion of America, to steal personal ordnance property from Americans and/or 'criminalize' opposion to the looting invaders will be met by American citizen soldiers and policemen - with far heavier armor, air, and sea ordnance opposition.

The presently pending & suspended very idea of disarming American citizens and criminalizing any who refuse to comply, is tantamont to a declaration of war on the entire American population, and, should the incumbent - questionably motivated - president (who does not pay reverence to the National Colors, and is remiss in returning salutes from uniformed Americans) and his boldly treasonous cronies endorse the controversial, pending raid on America and her loyal citizens: fairly well constitutes a coast- to-coast blood bath on American soil, featuring defenders of the Constitution, and those who besmirch, denigrate, subvert, betray or otherwise attack it...

"I hate war. There is only one thing I hate more than war, and that's nazis."- Dwight David Eisenhower, Supreme Commander of Allied Forces WW II, two term President of the United States

Invoking the words of 'Dirty Harry':

MAKE MY DAY

(There's more where that came from and plenty to go around.)

Turn: or Burn.

On behalf of all venerable American Citizens,
Best regards.
- Lakota