Has any body tried these? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Has any body tried these?

Hoss
07-09-2012, 15:58
If so, are you comfortable with this for carry? I have a quite a few 10 round mags that this looks like the trick but the price is more than buying a new hi-cap.

Looks like a good way to get some of my 10 rounds up to higher capacity.

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/category.cfm?cid=1001,2015&PID=fc25l4900kouep&GID=gpad

SJ 40
07-09-2012, 16:10
The only problem is they won't work on 10 round magazines., other than that they work well on a standard capacity magazine. SJ 40

Hoss
07-09-2012, 16:16
The only problem is they won't work on 10 round magazines., other than that they work well on a standard capacity magazine. SJ 40

Figures, I must not have seen that on the site. Is it because of the spring that it comes with?

SJ 40
07-09-2012, 16:22
Figures, I must not have seen that on the site. Is it because of the spring that it comes with?Hoss
That and the fact that the FML moulded in the magazine tube aka body is reduced internally to what for all purposes a single stack. Then Glock made the magazine base pad differently so the Arredondoa won't attach. I have used them for fun/competion but don't know if I would use them for carry. SJ 40

Hoss
07-09-2012, 16:24
Hoss
That and the fact that the FML moulded in the magazine tube aka body is reduced internally to what for all purposes a single stack. Then Glock made the magazine base pad differently so the Arredondoa won't attach. SJ 40

Thanks SJ, I knew you guys would know.