How do you let your ex wife know how you feel about her [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How do you let your ex wife know how you feel about her

m14fan
07-09-2012, 23:31
Well my oldest son gets very horrible flatulence from milk. Hot peppers also do the trick,and pickled eggs works a number.

So I made pickled eggs with hot peppers,fed him peppers all weekend,gave him one jar of pickled eggs to eat sunday,gave him a jar to take home with him,and stopped by Sonic and got him a milkshake on the way home.

And HE complained,I didnt feed him cabbage and pinto beans.:noevil::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Caustic Mopar
07-09-2012, 23:32
Lmfao.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ImpartialObserver
07-09-2012, 23:41
Love it! I'll have to try that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

SomeDay
07-09-2012, 23:42
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bullman
07-10-2012, 06:16
I don't have an ex wife thankfully, if I did I would use my wicked witch of the west ring tone for her.

HerrGlock
07-10-2012, 08:50
Her personalized ring tone was 30 seconds of silence.

I don't think I've talked to her in ... 5(?) years. Since the boys graduated from HS and started in on life, there's not been any reason to keep in touch.

sfguard
07-10-2012, 21:10
I haven't spoke to mine since the divorce was final. Have no reason to. Thankfully we have no kids together. In fact I think I have seen her one time in 11 years since our divorce. Boy had she gotten fat, and to think she used to make fun of others for the same problem.

m14fan
07-10-2012, 22:31
Her personalized ring tone was 30 seconds of silence.

I don't think I've talked to her in ... 5(?) years. Since the boys graduated from HS and started in on life, there's not been any reason to keep in touch.

My youngest is 12,so I have to deal with her a while yet.After all the crap she pulled on me she thinks she's untouchable.She now pulls the same crap on our kids.The oldest is starting to hate her,and the youngest is headed that way.But she keeps pushing.The Boy Scouts gave her the boot when they found out how she really was,and what she was pulling.

She and the step daddy use them like slave labor.Even told my oldest he cant own anything,leave,or move out until he's 21.Even told him if I bought home a vehicle and he tries to move out he can't even take the vehicle and it becomes THEIR property.

The scary part is they believe their own BS. All I can do is keep taking notes,it's hard as he?? to take kids away from the mother when you arent married.

Yes she deserves cabbage and pinto beans to be added to the menue.

BabyTaz
07-11-2012, 13:31
Have you checked your state laws? In CO, I think the kids can pick which parent they want to live with when they are 14. Just make sure an older kid moving won't make it worse for the younger ones!

m14fan
07-11-2012, 23:32
Have you checked your state laws? In CO, I think the kids can pick which parent they want to live with when they are 14. Just make sure an older kid moving won't make it worse for the younger ones!

12 -16 judge has final call but I'm not remarried.She has set up a big "show" to make her look good.Plus with oldest there he can keep an eye on lil brother.He's still semi brainwashable,but hes growing out of it pretty quick.He is starting to figure out something isn't right.She took me to court a few years ago and the judge figured out something wasn't right(document document document).He gave her enough rope to hang herself, just continuing to document and wait.

Once we run into the straw that breaks the camels back,then we get to use the whole barn of straw sitting by it.Custody laws arent necissarily as cut and dried as criminal law.

5madman2
07-16-2012, 16:24
My ex wife celebrates Mothers Day every month.

When I hand her the check.:steamed: