Gun Ban, Ending 2A, blah blah, frigging blah! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Ban, Ending 2A, blah blah, frigging blah!

Philo Beddoe
07-12-2012, 16:27
We're going about this all wrong, guys. All wrong! We are pissing up a rope trying to stop UN treaties and thwarting the efforts of ant-gun wackos. We are dealing with symptoms rather than dealing with the problem head on. As soon as you deal with the UN treaty, they will move the goalpost again and you'll be dealing with something new.

Here is how you deal with this issue once and for all. You draft a letter to Congress, signed by millions of us, to the effect:

Dear US Congress, as stated in this country's founding documents, we the citizens were endowed by our Creator with certain inalieanable rights. Because those rights were endowed by our Creator, and are inalienable, they are fundamental to the persuit of life liberty and happiness and cannot be suspended by any law, statute, or treaty created by mere men, such as yourselves. So, we will collectively not recognize ANY legislation which affects our right to keep snd bear arms in any way. In ANY way! So unless you are prepared to create a constitutional crisis at best, or a bloody revolution at worst, we caution you to refrain from further tampering with our Second Amendment right. We believe that most police officers and service members would refuse an unconstitutional directive to disarm American citizens - and directly after your attempts fail, we will insist that you be tried for treason.

Revvv
07-12-2012, 20:03
Allow me to say again that the UN and especially IRAN, can kiss my butt. I don't have time for these idiots.

janice6
07-12-2012, 20:06
So many people in the World hate for the US citizen to be armed and think their job would be so much simpler if we didn't have guns.

Some are here.

WoodenPlank
07-12-2012, 20:07
Great, ANOTHER thread on this...

CBennett
07-12-2012, 20:11
Great, ANOTHER thread on this...

lol :supergrin: