UFOs - if you don't believe, you aren't paying attention [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : UFOs - if you don't believe, you aren't paying attention

leadcounsel
07-17-2012, 01:37
Best UFO's Documentary - I Know What I Saw (2010) - YouTube

This link is a great video, about 90 minutes. Excellent eyewitness accounts, pictures and videos.

Centuries, and even the most recent decades of witnesses accounts. Many credible witnesses. Solid videos and pictures. Radar. Soil samples.

So... what are your preps for when 'they' visit?

This is not to be taken too seriously, but just to start a conversation.

TangoFoxtrot
07-17-2012, 04:04
I don't take it seriously. As a matter of fact I think 80% of UFO sightings are hoaxs. Now with that being said, It would be arogant for mankind to believe that we are the onlly living beings in the vastness of the galaxies. Who knows maybe someday will will have contact.

purrrfect 10
07-17-2012, 04:47
I saw this thing back in the late 90's, not a clue what it was. All I know is there is not I know of that could be that big fly so low go so slow and not make a sound. All three of my kids watched it to. Was fun to see who knows :dunno:

DoctaGlockta
07-17-2012, 06:09
I don't take it seriously. As a matter of fact I think 80% of UFO sightings are a hoax. Now with that being said, It would be arrogant for mankind to believe that we are the only living beings in the vastness of the galaxies. Who knows maybe someday will will have contact.

This except I'd peg that number at 99%.

quake
07-17-2012, 06:53
I don't take it seriously. As a matter of fact I think 80% of UFO sightings are hoaxs...

This except I'd peg that number at 99%.

Just playing devil's advocate here, because I genuinely don't claim to have the right "yes" or "no" answer on the subject. But say that's exactly right; that 80-99% are bogus. Considering the literally thousands of 'sightings' every year just in the usa alone, wouldn't that mean that, at a minimum, dozens - or even hundreds - are not hoaxes?

Some may be real, maybe none are real; I don't know or claim to know. But basing it on "almost all of them are bound to be bogus" inherently decrees that some number aren't.

Personally, I think they may exist, and they may not. It may also be experimental aircraft we just haven't (officially) seen yet. It may also be any of a dozen other things; either threatening or not. I unfortunately don't have any good way to definitively ascertain "the" answer, so I just accept that I may never really know for sure & move on with my day. :dunno:

pugman
07-17-2012, 07:43
I don't believe in UFOs - I do believe in other alien civilizations. In other words, I don't think anyone who has saw one of these UFO's has actually witnessed a UFO - however, I fully acknowledge their potential existance.

This belief is based on the documentaries I've watched, the thought our best scientists and physicists know what they are talking about and my very limited understanding of the possibility of interstellar travel.

Even this said, I have seen an "aircraft" on my way to work one morning which defies any understanding I know of.

*And if our potential Alien Overlords are monitoring this post I for one welcome you. If you plan on taking over our bodies, please let mine be someone who enjoys beer

As for preps we have no chance. If they are the Star Trekkie "we want you to join our Federation" types - great.

If they are the "resistance is futile" type we are screwed. Any civilization advanced enough to travel to this planet will treat us like a rented mule. This won't be Independence Day...it will be Falling Skies where humans will become more of an annoyance than anything. I just hope the anal probing is kept to a minimum.

Unistat
07-17-2012, 08:12
How is this Survival and Prep related?

IMO, this sub-forum is not the clearing house for fringe theories and conspiracies.

I have to go now, the mothership is calling.

lawman800
07-17-2012, 08:41
If they can master instellar travel on this scale, we are screwed.

RWBlue
07-17-2012, 09:17
I think 80% are planned hoaxes.
I think 19.9999999999999999999999999999999.....% are people seeing things that are KNOWN Flying Objects.

Then there is a very tiny possibility that something from another plannet or plain of existance visited us.

I believe in string theory (i.e. other plains).
I believe that with the Universe as large as it is....there has to be life somewhere else.

What I don't understand is why people believe that these aliens are sneaking around our plannet and getting caught. If they have mastered getting here from their home, they probably have ways to hide from us.

wrenrj1
07-17-2012, 09:46
They are indeed among us, we just don't take time to notice, here's proof:
Hidden Aliens in South Park! - YouTube

TangoFoxtrot
07-18-2012, 03:31

IMO, this sub-forum is not the clearing house for fringe theories and conspiracies.

Hey sometimes the political BS opens up here why not open it for UFOs. At least UFOs are more realistic than the politicians. :whistling:

mac66
07-18-2012, 10:55
There has never, ever been one shred of physical evidence recovered that proves that we have been visited by aliens from another world. Not one piece, in the history of the world, ever!

UFOs are simply conventional earthbound aircraft that haven't been identified.

I don't care how vast the universe is, we are a fluke. I do not believe that there are other worlds out there that support life. Even if there was the chance of them having the capability of space travel and breaking the laws of physics is nill, nadda. Ain't gonna happen.

Finally, Doesn't matter how much humans want to believe in some advanced civilization to come and either destroy us or save us from ourselves, there isn't one. As pathetic as humans are, we are it, the top of the food chain. We are stuck having to solve our own problems on earth.

Bilbo Bagins
07-18-2012, 11:12

Its not but honestly its a viable threat. Personally I think an Alien invasion of earth is more realistic than stupid zombies.

Akita
07-18-2012, 11:16
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unistat
07-18-2012, 14:15
Its not but honestly its a viable threat. Personally I think an Alien invasion of earth is more realistic than stupid zombies.

Well if you're bound and determined to hash it out, make sure you read up on guerilla vs. alien warfare. Two books, the first a "white paper," the second a "how to" manual.

Alien Invasion by: Dr. Travis S. Taylor & Dr. Bob Boan (http://www.baenebooks.com/p-1383-alien-invasion.aspx)

Amazon.com: An Introduction to Planetary Defense: A Study of Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion (9781581124477): Travis S. Taylor, Bob Boan, R.C. Anding, T. Conley Powell: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511QZWhXT7L.@@AMEPARAM@@511QZWhXT7L

What if there really are aliens and they do attack? Read what two scientists reveal in this "how-to" survival manual for the space age. Some events (such as a deliberate asteroid strike) produce such a massive setback to life, the Earth and humanity that we must understand and prepare for them, even if the chances are low that they'll come about. But where to begin? Drs. Travis S. Taylor and Bob Boan are experienced scientists, physicists with expertise in both defense and military signal intelligence and experience working with the Department of Defense and NASA.

These two intellectual heavyweights take us on an amazing journey through what we do—and do not—know about how to defend ourselves from space. Sure, that day may never come in our lifetimes—but everyone should have a copy of this lying around just in case. . . .

Yes, the same Doc. Taylor from National Geographic's Rocket City Rednecks. I've not read either book but I have read some of Doc. Taylor's science-fiction, which I can recomend.

leadcounsel
07-18-2012, 15:47
Who cares about the 99% of fakes. All it takes is .000000001% of the sightings to be aliens... and they exist. What if JUST ONE of the sightings is true!? You can't say ALL of them are explainable.

You can't ignore all of the "evidence" in the form of eye witness testimony and VIDEOs that simpy cannot be explained. Professional pilots, military folks, etc. seeing things that cannot be explained.

I personally saw something when I was about 12. It was unexplainable technology then. It's unexplainable technology even today, some 3 decades later. I've watched our technology advance in many ways, even in the military with drones and aircraft. I have never seen anything in any countries arsenal of aircraft that replicated what I saw when I was 12. There is no worldly explanation. And the fact that others saw it that night, and that others have described what I saw confirms to me that I did not imagine it.

As for aliens allowing themselves to be seen... I don't know. Maybe they have lights on so our aircraft don't hit them. Maybe they WANT to be seen, on some level. Possibly wanting to test our hostilities? Maybe they are probing us. Maybe they don't care. Maybe they are the irresponsbile "joyriding" teenager aliens. Maybe their indifference is similar to you caring if the mouse in your kitchen sees you.... it is powerless to harm you.

I remember a line from the movie "The Butterfly Effect." Something like, "Why don't ghosts talk to us?" "Because they are too sophisticated; have you ever tried having a conversation with a bug?" Maybe aliens are just too sophisicated that we just cannot comprehend what they have to communicate, so they just observe and study us; we have nothing to offer them so why would they complicate their lives with our petty human infighting...?

Syclone538
07-18-2012, 21:39
I think odds are that there is life elsewhere in the universe. I think the odds are that it is too far away for us to even ever know its there.

Syclone538
07-18-2012, 21:54
Kinda long, I think the best part of the answer starts at 8:00 in.

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson on UFOs - YouTube

ancient_serpent
07-18-2012, 23:58
I think that those who believe in alien visitations need to work on their cognitive reasoning skills. I see your Drake equation and raise you one Fermi paradox.

-the "evidence" is nothing more than circumstantial at best, misinterpretations probably, deliberately misleading at worst. Show one actualy physical proof.
-the belief in alien visitation is infered from other items of history, i.e., the pyramids (we weren't technically capable of building them), Englands Stone henge (we weren't adavnced enough to make such a calender), pyramids (ziggurat style) in South America (how did two separate civilizations develop such similar structures) and the like.
-Humans are predisposed to look for patterns and believe in consipiracies. Look up type II errors for a better understanding of why it makes evolutionary sense for us to make mistakes of this type.

Unidentified does not have to mean aliens.

TangoFoxtrot
07-19-2012, 04:38

Agreed! Some folks watch way too many Zombie movies and in their minds believe its true. These are the same people who think that the WWF wrestling is real.:upeyes:

leadcounsel
07-19-2012, 11:51
I think that those who believe in alien visitations need to work on their cognitive reasoning skills.

As for me, I'm not a 'dumb' person and not easily tricked or fooled. I didn't just fall off the haywagon. I've got a law degree, have been a laywer for about a decade. Prior to that I was a stock broker with many different financial/insurance licenses. I've got several years of military experience and deployed to combat several times. I've flown in a lot of military aircraft. I've seen the current 'state of the art' drones we use. I'm familiar with what our current state of the art aircraft look like and can perform. I understand physics. I have traveled all over the world on many continents and have lived internationally.

"Evidence" exists in the form of eye witnesses. And I'm saying that what I saw 3 decades ago is impossible by today's standards - with all of our advancements. A huge silent and translucent hovering and flying vehicle. Nope. That technology didn't exist in the 1980s, and if it exists today then we are chosing not to use it in 2 wars (I realize Iraq just ended). We haven't been patroling those airways with invisible aircraft, we've been using conventional helicopters, drones, and F16s. I've seen 'em! If we had invisible silent aircraft, we'd use 'em so our birds don't get shot down.

And I'm not alone. Many credible witnesses, including pilots, see things that are simply unexplainable unless you accept a more intelligent life force with greater technology exists. That leads to the natural conclusion that they are either from earth (say deep under the ocean) or from another planet or from the future and can time travel.

What "evidence" do you have that gravity exists or that the sun exists? Can you 'prove' to me that the earth is round? No. You experience gravity, but it's just a theory. You can see the sun in the sky, but can you prove it exists? You see pictures of the round world, and you accept that it is round.

As far as Dr. Tyson in that clip, people like him seem close minded and ignorant and frankly offensive. The lights in the sky that people report - those aren't clouds. They aren't weather balloons, etc. They've given statements to say as much. He wants hard evidence. Fine. What about the witnesses that have had small materials extracted from their skin that gave off radio waves? Did they plant that material inside them? What about radiation from where UFOs have landed? That's hard evidence. He and others just refuse to accept it. They want the head of an alien before they'll believe it.

Paul53
07-20-2012, 04:46
I'm just hoping they're all wrong. No UFO's, no visitors from outer space. What happens when a technologically superior race encounters another race? Ask the Native Americans!

And what is it with anal probing?:rofl:

Bren
07-20-2012, 04:51
There are plenty of unidentified flying objects. Just yesterday something flew over and I didn't look close enough to identify it.

The kind of thinking that link the "alien" nuts to the religious believers is not understanding that "unidentified" or "unknown" does not mean "what I want it to be.":upeyes:

Those who think unidentified lights in the sky mean aliens are using "underpants gnome" logic, A + _?_ = C

jeremy_283
07-20-2012, 07:37
There are so many ancient artifacts/landmarks that are beyond the technology that we know that area to have. There are many aspects that the Egyptians have in their culture that are unexplained. How do we explain the Mayan crystal skull with no tools marks/perfectly formed/defying some molecular laws.

PREPARE FOR THIS NEXT STATEMENT

Utilizing the string theory there are something like a minimum of 11 dimensions required for it to exist. Humans can only see 3. When you die you may pass to another dimension (explains ghosts). When you think of aliens what are they usually depicted as? They usually have large heads and small bodies. What are we currently moving towards in our society? Technological advancements that require less physical exertion by our bodies yet we are increasing intelligence. So in the future our bodies may adapt to this and become less physically strong yet we may become more intelligent (larger brain mass). Our alien visitors are simply the future human race visiting the past.http://alien-ufo-research.com/images/alien/55c.jpg

auto-5
07-20-2012, 07:54
If you want me to believe in them then show me one. Dont ask me to just take your word on anything.

Unistat
07-20-2012, 13:15
Jeremy, If you don't have a doctorate in physics, you don't understand string theory (even then, you probably don't.)

Also, I saw the episode of South Park where aliens were Future Humans too.

You're either a nutbag or a troll. Either way, it the ignore list for you.

ancient_serpent
07-20-2012, 14:22
As for me, I'm not a 'dumb' person and not easily tricked or fooled. I didn't just fall off the haywagon.
I apologize if that came out harshly, I assure you I meant no insult. I don't think that believe in UFO visitations is a matter of intelligence one way or the other.
I've got a law degree, have been a laywer for about a decade. Prior to that I was a stock broker with many different financial/insurance licenses. I've got several years of military experience and deployed to combat several times. I've flown in a lot of military aircraft. I've seen the current 'state of the art' drones we use. I'm familiar with what our current state of the art aircraft look like and can perform. I understand physics. I have traveled all over the world on many continents and have lived internationally.

"Evidence" exists in the form of eye witnesses. And I'm saying that what I saw 3 decades ago is impossible by today's standards - with all of our advancements. A huge silent and translucent hovering and flying vehicle. Nope. That technology didn't exist in the 1980s, and if it exists today then we are chosing not to use it in 2 wars (I realize Iraq just ended). We haven't been patroling those airways with invisible aircraft, we've been using conventional helicopters, drones, and F16s. I've seen 'em! If we had invisible silent aircraft, we'd use 'em so our birds don't get shot down.

The problem is that eyewitness accounts are rarely as accurate as popular culture makes them out to be. For every intelligent person such as you who testifies that he saw something unusual, there are a dozen (if not more) yahoos claiming something even more outrageous. *edit*: See post below.

And I'm not alone. Many credible witnesses, including pilots, see things that are simply unexplainable unless you accept a more intelligent life force with greater technology exists. That leads to the natural conclusion that they are either from earth (say deep under the ocean) or from another planet or from the future and can time travel.

Again, not casting doubt on the person. I do doubt that your statement "things that are simply unexplainable unless you accept a more intelligent life force with greater technology exists" is the correct attitude when honestly searching for an answer to the question of what you saw. Starting with a conclusion and searching for evidence to support it is not the scientific method.

What "evidence" do you have that gravity exists or that the sun exists? Can you 'prove' to me that the earth is round? No. You experience gravity, but it's just a theory. You can see the sun in the sky, but can you prove it exists? You see pictures of the round world, and you accept that it is round.

I'm sorry, but I will not defend the basics of our current undersatnding of the universe. Proof, as the public at large understands it is not always the same thing. Scientists aren't tryign to prove anything, they are making observations, providing theories to explain the behavior and then refining those theories as new evidence supports, suggests changes to, or refutes a theory.
Simply claiming that something you saw has to be an alien is far from the method above and I take issue with you trying to cloud the discussion in your above paragraph

As far as Dr. Tyson in that clip, people like him seem close minded and ignorant and frankly offensive. The lights in the sky that people report - those aren't clouds. They aren't weather balloons, etc. They've given statements to say as much. He wants hard evidence. Fine. What about the witnesses that have had small materials extracted from their skin that gave off radio waves? Did they plant that material inside them? What about radiation from where UFOs have landed? That's hard evidence. He and others just refuse to accept it. They want the head of an alien before they'll believe it.

I spoke with Dr. Tyson yesterday at a video teleconference. I assure you he is open minded, extremely intelliegent and a pleasant person to talk with. He was kind enough to answer a number of questions about his work at the Hayden planetarium and more about the furute of space flight, the possibilities of discovering life outside of our atmosphere and the state of education in the US.
As soon as a piece of peer reviewed material comes out that definitively identifies foreign material extracted from an "abductee" as non native to earth, or evaluates actual physical evidence as exactly that, I'll change my mind.
Until then, I stand by my original statement, but will change it to "we all need to work on our critical thinking/reasoning skills."

ancient_serpent
07-20-2012, 14:26
There are so many ancient artifacts/landmarks that are beyond the technology that we know that area to have. There are many aspects that the Egyptians have in their culture that are unexplained. How do we explain the Mayan crystal skull with no tools marks/perfectly formed/defying some molecular laws.

PREPARE FOR THIS NEXT STATEMENT

Utilizing the string theory there are something like a minimum of 11 dimensions required for it to exist. Humans can only see 3. When you die you may pass to another dimension (explains ghosts). When you think of aliens what are they usually depicted as? They usually have large heads and small bodies. What are we currently moving towards in our society? Technological advancements that require less physical exertion by our bodies yet we are increasing intelligence. So in the future our bodies may adapt to this and become less physically strong yet we may become more intelligent (larger brain mass). Our alien visitors are simply the future human race visiting the past.http://alien-ufo-research.com/images/alien/55c.jpg

I stand corrected. Belief in what he wrote above may actually be a matter of (a lack of) intelligence.

mac66
07-20-2012, 14:36
I saw giant spiders flying around inside my house once. Except when I came down off the bad reaction I had to the pain meds when I had my knee replaced, they disappeared. I know what I saw though. I swear they were real.

Cali-Glock
07-27-2012, 23:07
Of course UFOs are real... UFO means Unidentified Flying Object... Key word being UNIDENTIFIED!!! It does not mean little green men in flying saucers from the planet Xrzues in the Sudwin system....

:-). Lol!!!!

glock_collector
07-28-2012, 07:25
I hope that aliens really exist and that they are super-hawt and will obey my every command! I will post pics when it happens...

Harbour
07-28-2012, 17:38
It is fun to read how many posters seem to know that extra terrestrial craft Do Not Exist.

We need to hear more from them, because if they know this, they must know Almost Everything. Nothing like having The Ultimate Authorities on board to provide Total Enlightenment. :whistling:

Although I've seen a few interesting lights in the sky, I wouldn't claim to know one way or the other as to whether aliens are visiting earth.

Regarding the original question about how would one prepare for something like that....again, I sure don't know. But I'm guessing that while the usual things may or may not help too much, they probably couldn't hurt....things like being in good shape, storing food, meds, tools, defensive implements, etc.

dhoomonyou
07-28-2012, 18:12
I believe they already walk among us.

When i walk the dog at night i signal the mother ship with a flashlight.

As my report card said: "your son is taking up space at school"

Dexters
07-28-2012, 18:19
Alpha Centauri is 4.3 light years away - that is the closest solar system to ours.

The chances that there is a civilization with the energy to travel at near light speed and then know or find the Earth is improbable.

Our scientist do not think that human travel outside our solar system is possible due to the energy needs.

porschedog
07-29-2012, 16:43
Whoa,stop the bus. WWF is NOT real?????

lawman800
07-29-2012, 21:48
Whoa,stop the bus. WWF is NOT real?????

The storylines are a bit contrived and I suspect, made up to increase the drama, but the feelings are definitely real and the fighting... whoa... that is some of the best, most realistic fighting I have ever seen outside of a Van Damme movie.

RMTactical
07-30-2012, 00:25
I don't believe in UFOs - I do believe in other alien civilizations. In other words, I don't think anyone who has saw one of these UFO's has actually witnessed a UFO - however, I fully acknowledge their potential existance.

This belief is based on the documentaries I've watched, the thought our best scientists and physicists know what they are talking about and my very limited understanding of the possibility of interstellar travel.

Even this said, I have seen an "aircraft" on my way to work one morning which defies any understanding I know of.

*And if our potential Alien Overlords are monitoring this post I for one welcome you. If you plan on taking over our bodies, please let mine be someone who enjoys beer

As for preps we have no chance. If they are the Star Trekkie "we want you to join our Federation" types - great.

If they are the "resistance is futile" type we are screwed. Any civilization advanced enough to travel to this planet will treat us like a rented mule. This won't be Independence Day...it will be Falling Skies where humans will become more of an annoyance than anything. I just hope the anal probing is kept to a minimum.

lol, great post.

TangoFoxtrot
07-30-2012, 03:13
Alpha Centauri is 4.3 light years away - that is the closest solar system to ours.

The chances that there is a civilization with the energy to travel at near light speed and then know or find the Earth is improbable.

Our scientist do not think that human travel outside our solar system is possible due to the energy needs.

All your facts are correct..Except it is arrogant for mankind to think we are they only (semi) intelligent lifeforms in all the solar systems and galaxies in the vastness of space and time.

Jack23
07-30-2012, 06:46
It's all very interesting but I think Don Henley summed it up nicely, "They aren't here. They're not coming."

Dexters
07-30-2012, 06:56
All your facts are correct..Except it is arrogant for mankind to think we are they only (semi) intelligent lifeforms in all the solar systems and galaxies in the vastness of space and time.

Where did I write that?

And if you can not find where I wrote that, please have the common courtesy to apologize to me.

Redheadhunter21
07-30-2012, 15:27
I believe in UFO's but not ones filled with aliens, my parents saw a UFO when they where headed to Vegas. About ten years later they saw the same UFO on tv, and it was a stealth bomber.

mac66
07-30-2012, 18:10
Trying to discuss rational facts to a UFOer is like trying to talk about the 2nd amendment to a democrat. They don't get it and don't want to hear it even if they did.:upeyes:

Dexters
07-30-2012, 18:20
Trying to discuss rational facts to a UFOer is like trying to talk about the 2nd amendment to a democrat. They don't get it and don't want to hear it even if they did.:upeyes:

It is difficult for some people to understand the vastness of space and the energy required to required to travel at anything approaching even 20% the speed of light.

Then there is time - another technology advanced civilization exists in our current time.

Then there is location - that civilization is near Earth.

Then there is knowledge - they know about Earth.

People want to believe in aliens ...

coq
07-30-2012, 18:32
I saw giant spiders flying around inside my house once. Except when I came down off the bad reaction I had to the pain meds when I had my knee replaced, they disappeared. I know what I saw though. I swear they were real.

Large floating spiders, almost transparent, flying sort of like a vibrating cosmic jellyfish by chance?

Warp
07-30-2012, 18:44

It isn't, but we don't have a mod down here and the majority of posts aren't very on topic or useful anyway.

I think there absolutely is life out there, and likely intelligent life...but that neither them nor us will ever be aware of one another (regardless of how many there are...too much space and time of separation)

racerford
07-30-2012, 23:16

The OP made it about preps when asked how we would prep for when they come.

You will understand it is about preps and survival if you are alive if/when they show up on our "door step".

It doesn't matter if I believe or not. The preps would be about the same as for another personally world changing event. Or an invasion.

If it is an invasion; having food and preps is better than not having them. Supplies will be prioritzed to the military responding. Think WWII and rationing. Plus it may be a good idea to plan ahead to avoid panic. Need to figure out how to kill them.

If it is a friendly visit, it will still cause choas (especially if they are skin covered reptiles :) ). There may be disruption in supplies.

lawman800
07-30-2012, 23:23
If it is a friendly visit, it will still cause choas (especially if they are skin covered reptiles :) ). There may be disruption in supplies.

As compared to the jubilation caused if they are reptiles with no skin at all and just bare flesh and bones? That would be even more gross, no?:whistling:

Now you reminded me of that series, "V". Thanks.:steamed:

TangoFoxtrot
07-31-2012, 04:51
Where did I write that?

And if you can not find where I wrote that, please have the common courtesy to apologize to me.

I said all your facts were "correct" and just added... "mankind" would be arrogant.. not you.

DRhodes
07-31-2012, 04:59
Best UFO's Documentary - I Know What I Saw (2010) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mia70txRLXc&feature=related)

This link is a great video, about 90 minutes. Excellent eyewitness accounts, pictures and videos.

Centuries, and even the most recent decades of witnesses accounts. Many credible witnesses. Solid videos and pictures. Radar. Soil samples.

So... what are your preps for when 'they' visit?

This is not to be taken too seriously, but just to start a conversation.

When I see a Bigfoot, Zombie or a Grey in captivity, I'll start worrying about them.

Right now, "progressives" pose more real danger than crypto-threats.

PlasticGuy
07-31-2012, 06:43
What's more likely:
(1) An alien species masters interstellar travel and comes 10 million light years just to make crop circles and disect a few cows, or...

(2) Some people are wierd/bored and craving attention, and create questions without clear answers just to amuse themselves?

lawman800
07-31-2012, 07:18
That's what Captain James "Jimmy" Smith said... he didn't think E.T. traveled all this way across the galaxy just to start a fight. He was wrong.