You know what the news is, here's what the MSM didn't report........ [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : You know what the news is, here's what the MSM didn't report........

hogship
07-20-2012, 14:20
I understand this occured within the past week:

71 Year Old Samuel Williams Shots Young Black Thugs Robbers in Internet Cafe - YouTube

concretefuzzynuts
07-20-2012, 14:42
"They will be charged with attempted robbery". I think anyone who uses a weapon during the commission of a felony, like this, should be charged with attempted murder. Period.

hogship
07-20-2012, 15:18
If some of you visit other Internet sites, perhaps you ought to pass this video on, so others can see it, too. It's a story of ccw used as it should be......prevention of crime by a man who used deadly force to prevent who knows what!

This story should be seen and heard by others......it's a lesson to us, and potential criminals. Without our ability to bring attention to these things by using the Internet, incidents like this are unlikely to be known outside of local news outlets.........

ooc

Metal Angel
07-20-2012, 15:39
OP- Just so you arent baffled about why no one has replied to this exciting story, it was posted earlier and discussed at length in a couple different sections of GT (including this one). No worries though. I got a "jambog" and a "jambog extreme" for posting the story about the Colorado theater shooting only a few hours after it happened. Apparently someone had already posted the story a couple hours before me in a different section. The standard for "jambog" sure has changed since the LAPD officer shooting himself video.

hogship
07-20-2012, 15:45
OP- Just so you arent baffled about why no one has replied to this exciting story, it was posted earlier and discussed at length in a couple different sections of GT (including this one). No worries though. I got a "jambog" and a "jambog extreme" for posting the story about the Colorado theater shooting only a few hours after it happened. Apparently someone had already posted the story a couple hours before me in a different section. The standard for "jambog" sure has changed since the LAPD officer shooting himself video.

Thanks, Metal Angel.......

Since posting, I've seen reference to this video from a couple other sources. Jambog, or not......it's good to see this video is being seen by those who wouldn't have otherwise seen it.

ooc

Metal Angel
07-20-2012, 16:51
Thanks, Metal Angel.......

Since posting, I've seen reference to this video from a couple other sources. Jambog, or not......it's good to see this video is being seen by those who wouldn't have otherwise seen it.

ooc

I agree with that!

ipscshooter
07-20-2012, 17:55
You are absolutely right about MSM not reporting. Doesn't fit their agenda. Although, at least one of my local stations did.

Comedian
07-20-2012, 18:15
How awesome is that!!!? Props to that old guy!!!

Agonizer
07-20-2012, 18:17
This guy may very well have prevented a mass shooting.

Berto
07-20-2012, 19:15
This guy may very well have prevented a mass shooting.

That's the untold story missed by MSM, Brady...etc. What didn't happen isn't newsworthy. Happy endings are no news.