Государственный гимн Российской Федера&# [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Государственный гимн Российской Федера&#

Gertz
07-22-2012, 08:49
Does anyone else really like the Russian national anthem? I listen to it every once in a while. Everyone always calls me a traitor or communist or something stupid like that. I just really like this song.

Russia National anthem Russian & English lyrics - YouTube

concretefuzzynuts
07-22-2012, 09:09
traitor or communist or something stupid

Airhasz
07-22-2012, 09:12
'Tell Em' nuts

countrygun
07-22-2012, 14:35
First it was Pro-Obama threads

Then it was "Gay Marriage"

Now this.

What's next, "Dogs and cats living together"?

Its time for some Old Testament Fire and Brimstone, Wrath of God stuff.

That is just a bad bit of music, I couldn't dance to it. I gave it a "4". It's certainly no "Deutschland Uber Alles"

Dalton Wayne
07-22-2012, 15:12
I enjoy it ever since I got into commie guns, very powerful, but not as good and moving as ours

jakebrake
07-22-2012, 15:18
only when watching enemy at the gates.

otherwise, u.s. , welsh or irish.

CitizenOfDreams
07-22-2012, 19:44
It is a powerful and moving piece of music that outlasted the Soviet Union itself.

When the USSR ceased to exist in 1992, the new Russian leaders were quick to disown everything Soviet - including the anthem.

But they failed to create anything that would compare to it, and a few years later (in 2000) the old Anthem returned with revised lyrics.

Gertz
07-22-2012, 21:11
Yea Vladimir Vladimirovich brought it back

Kingarthurhk
07-22-2012, 21:58
Wolverines - YouTube

Gertz
07-22-2012, 22:10
kingart just move to Michigan then. They have a militia group called "Wolverines". They also have tanks :-D

Militia Training Operations 2 - YouTube

Fred Hansen
07-23-2012, 00:45
In Soviet Russia, anthem sing you!

**** the Russkies. The only good commie is a dead commie.

:tongueout:

Kingarthurhk
07-23-2012, 20:07
kingart just move to Michigan then. They have a militia group called "Wolverines". They also have tanks :-D

Militia Training Operations 2 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWX7SdUMBHk)

And a hobby for you as well:

russian guards goosestepping - YouTube

Gertz
07-23-2012, 20:31
and some walmart for you

Fat America - YouTube

Kingarthurhk
07-24-2012, 05:49
and some walmart for you

Fat America - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7lYzUAGPDM)

Interesting. I am not sure what you mean by that. I am not fat.

Chigurh
08-04-2012, 16:51
Nice tune, corny lyrics :)
My wife is Russian, and I have been to that country a few times. If for one minute you think they are much different than us, in day to day goals and dreams, you are fools.
And their family bonds are outstanding. My wife calls "home" 4-5 times a week. My brother calls me 2 times a year, and we were close as kids. I used to call much more, but after a while, it seems pointless.
Anyway, the only Commies in Russkiland, as it has been so eloquently put, were the heads of state. The general population did what they could to survive. If they ever get it together, they could yet "bury us".

Batesmotel
08-16-2012, 02:56
My wife is Russian, and I have been to that country a few times. If for one minute you think they are much different than us, in day to day goals and dreams, you are fools.
And their family bonds are outstanding. My wife calls "home" 4-5 times a week. My brother calls me 2 times a year, and we were close as kids. I used to call much more, but after a while, it seems pointless.
Anyway, the only Commies in Russkiland, as it has been so eloquently put, were the heads of state. The general population did what they could to survive. If they ever get it together, they could yet "bury us".

This. The Russians survived the Tsar, the communists, the black death, Napoleon. They adapted an old tune to the new situation.

Fred Hansen
08-16-2012, 04:07
Anyway, the only Commies in Russkiland, as it has been so eloquently put, were the heads of state. The general population did what they could to survive. If they ever get it together, they could yet "bury us".Yep. If only they couldashouldawoulda, they kindasortamighta. :upeyes:

A'boy
08-17-2012, 17:30
I do find it funny that it's the same song/melody as the USSR anthem only with different lyrics...

CitizenOfDreams
08-17-2012, 17:42
I do find it funny that it's the same song/melody as the USSR anthem only with different lyrics...

Yeah, it's kinda like having "God save the President" as the US Anthem. :supergrin: