Majority of voters blame president for bad economy [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Majority of voters blame president for bad economy

DonGlock26
07-23-2012, 08:51
The Hill Poll: Majority of voters blame president for bad economy

http://thehill.com/polls/239377-the-hill-poll-majority-of-voters-blame-president-for-bad-economy

LOL!!! He's toast.

_

whoflungdo
07-23-2012, 09:10
The Hill Poll: Majority of voters blame president for bad economy

http://thehill.com/polls/239377-the-hill-poll-majority-of-voters-blame-president-for-bad-economy

LOL!!! He's toast.

_

Still a long time between now and November. Plenty of wars to get into, time for more mass shootings, and time to buy off more votes.. I'm not wishing for any of those things, but there is plenty of time for distractions...

jeanderson
07-23-2012, 09:41
Still a long time between now and November. Plenty of wars to get into, time for more mass shootings, and time to buy off more votes.. I'm not wishing for any of those things, but there is plenty of time for distractions...

:agree: - too many crisis moments left. Stay tuned...

IGotIt
07-23-2012, 09:42
Yet the sheep will still vote for him, you wait and see.

FFR Spyder GT
07-23-2012, 11:09
Economy started going to hell in 2007 and Obama didn't take office until 2009.

The only people that would blame the economy on Obama would never vote (D) anyway so who cares what they think.

Kablam
07-23-2012, 11:23
Yet the sheep will still vote for him, you wait and see.

Because they really don't care about the economy. The profile of the typical (not all, but enough to make a permanent voting block) Obama supporter shows them not living off the economy per se. Either wealthy so the economy doesn't affect them much, or getting "free" stuff from the gov and paying little to no income tax. Consumers, not producers.

aircarver
07-23-2012, 11:57
He didn't do it all hisself ....

... Don't forget to 'thank' the commie band he brought with him .....:whistling:

aircarver
07-23-2012, 12:01

So Obamao took a downturn in the normal business cycle, and ran it into the Marianas Trench ....

The only people that would blame the economy on Obama would never vote (D) anyway so who cares what they think.

:rofl:

Bend over and kiss your ass 'goodbye' ..... :supergrin:

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 12:28

Odd, that coincides with the Dems taking control of the house and senate.
Hmm.....

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 12:29
So Obamao took a downturn in the normal business cycle, and ran it into the Marianas Trench ....

Love the analogy and will be stealing it. :supergrin:

whoflungdo
07-23-2012, 12:32
Odd, that coincides with the Dems taking control of the house and senate.
Hmm.....

Did you not get the It's still Bush's fault memo???

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 12:38
Did you not get the It's still Bush's fault memo???

Oh, no. I have the one from 2007/08 but I thought we were moving forward, so I threw it out.
I guess I'll go digging in the garbage for it again.

Just1More
07-23-2012, 12:45

He said he was going to fix it....and cut the deficit in half....and lower the ocean levels. His words, and you believed him. Lol

whoflungdo
07-23-2012, 12:51
He said he was going to fix it....and cut the deficit in half....and lower the ocean levels. His words, and you believed him. Lol

And he spent millions "begging" us to give him the job because he was the only one that could do it.

whoflungdo
07-23-2012, 12:52
Oh, no. I have the one from 2007/08 but I thought we were moving forward, so I threw it out.

It's lean forward... not move forward...:tongueout:

aircarver
07-23-2012, 12:53

Hold on to it until after the election, if the head commie wins, have it bronzed, :alex:

if he gets booted, throw it away ... :supergrin:

beforeobamabans
07-23-2012, 13:22
Obama inherited a mess created by Goldspan, doubled down by Bush-appointed Bernacke and then attempted the ultimate Keynesian experiment: see if you can peddle the printing presses fast enough to keep the bubble inflated.

Universal truth = All bubbles end badly.

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 14:30
It's lean forward... not move forward...:tongueout:

Ahh, well that explains the irritation in my rear.

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 14:30
Hold on to it until after the election, if the head commie wins, have it bronzed, :alex:

if he gets booted, throw it away ... :supergrin:

Got it. :thumbsup:

G17Jake
07-23-2012, 14:46

Coincidentally... that is when Democrats took control of the House.

EDIT: I now see that point was already made by Lethaltxn.

Lethaltxn
07-23-2012, 14:54
Coincidentally... that is when Democrats took control of the House.

EDIT: I now see that point was already made by Lethaltxn.

That's ok. You can make it again. Maybe it'll sink in.

brickboy240
07-23-2012, 14:59
In January of 2009, gasoline was about $1.88 a gallon and the unemployment rate was officially around 5.5-6%.

Since then...have these things gotten better or worse?

They have gotten worse, so it is fair to blame it on Obama, if you ask me.

Hell, they blamed Hurricane Katrina on Bush's environmental policy....we should be able to lay at least partial blame for the sour economy on the man at the helm of it all....right?

- brickboy240

whoflungdo
07-23-2012, 15:05
In January of 2009, gasoline was about $1.88 a gallon and the unemployment rate was officially around 5.5-6%.

Since then...have these things gotten better or worse?

They have gotten worse, so it is fair to blame it on Obama, if you ask me.

Hell, they blamed Hurricane Katrina on Bush's environmental policy....we should be able to lay at least partial blame for the sour economy on the man at the helm of it all....right?

- brickboy240

Yes... only if they follow logic... which I haven't seen much of...