Islam: It's a Riot! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Islam: It's a Riot!

snowbird
07-23-2012, 10:33
Last Wednesday, in Pakistan, thousands of Muslim residents and shopkeepers of Misri Shah Main Market rioted because there was a RUMOR of Koran desecration.:upeyes:Now I know that dhimmis will likely soon be along to assure us that Christians do this all the time too, and that anyway, there are much greater numbers of Muslims who demonstrate all the time against Osama, al-Queda, and the hijacking of peaceful Islam.:upeyes:

But has anybody ever heard of any such demonstrations?

Neither have I, likely because they never happen.

But they DO riot over even suspected desecration of the Koran. And they DO throw acid in the faces of pretty women who do unIslamic things like operate a beauty parlor (that happened in Pakistan too, but it's coming here thanks to lib support for Muslim immigration and stealth sharia implementation).

Deployment Solu
07-23-2012, 10:57
Rioting?? You mean in their own neighborhoods, destroying their own stuff?? Sounds like another group of people here is the US,. except no one is going to rebuild their craphole of a country, like we did LA.

High-Gear
07-23-2012, 11:30
Which is why we need to burn as many copies of the koran, and draw as many photos of mohammad as we can! You see when it happens every day, or hundreds of times a day it becomes common and they will stop being outraged. They will realize the workd dies not come to an end because of a book being burned, or a drawing being made.

Geko45
07-23-2012, 11:36
Not sure you are gonna get the reaction you expect on this one Snowbird. Rioting like that over a rumor of a trivial insult is just plain stupid. I think everyone will agree on that. I don't think we have near as many Islamic apologists here as you seem to think we do.

snowbird
07-23-2012, 13:16
Not sure you are gonna get the reaction you expected on this one snowbird. Rioting like that over a rumor of a trivial insult is just plain stupid. I think everyone will agree on that. I don't think we have near as many Islamic apologists here as you seem to think we do.

I hope you're right. I would love to stand corrected on this, for the good of the free world.

snowbird
07-23-2012, 13:20
Which is why we need to burn as many copies of the koran, and draw as many photos of mohammad as we can! You see when it happens every day, or hundreds of times a day it becomes common and they will stop being outraged. They will realize the workd dies not come to an end because of a book being burned, or a drawing being made.

There was a story just the other day of Korans being desecrated, with no Muslim outrage at all. It seems they were hollowed out to smuggle drugs. I guess that's covered in Islam under 'takiyya' -if it's for the good of Islam, it's okay, never mind how blasphemous or false it may otherwise be.

snowbird
07-23-2012, 13:21
Rioting?? You mean in their own neighborhoods, destroying their own stuff?? Sounds like another group of people here is the US,. except no one is going to rebuild their craphole of a country, like we did LA.

I hope you're right and that the US taxpayer doesn't get stuck yet again for this kind of garbage.

muscogee
07-23-2012, 18:36
Last Wednesday, in Pakistan, thousands of Muslim residents and shopkeepers of Misri Shah Main Market rioted because there was a RUMOR of Koran desecration.:upeyes:Now I know that dhimmis will likely soon be along to assure us that Christians do this all the time too, and that anyway, there are much greater numbers of Muslims who demonstrate all the time against Osama, al-Queda, and the hijacking of peaceful Islam.:upeyes:

But they DO riot over even suspected desecration of the Koran. And they DO throw acid in the faces of pretty women who do unIslamic things like operate a beauty parlor (that happened in Pakistan too, but it's coming here thanks to lib support for Muslim immigration and stealth sharia implementation).

I guess they take their religion more seriously than Christians do.

snowbird
07-24-2012, 09:34
I guess they take their religion more seriously than Christians do.

Well, this Christian takes his religion seriously, as do lots of others of my acquaintance.

I believe the problem today is our leftist elite establishment doesn't take our freedom seriously. Cultural Marxists despise Western history and civilization. Even less-extreme lefties are wrongly embarrassed by Western civilization, and are only too willing, as the implacably hostile Muslim Brotherhood approvingly puts it, "to destroy their miserable house with their own hands".

July 16 marked the 800th anniversary of the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. That's when a small, but brave, patchwork of armed Christians, with God's grace, gained victory against the mighty Almohad Muslim army of the Caliph al Nasir. The Christian soldiers had secretly made their way over a little-known mountain pass by night to emerge by dawn's early light on the plains of Tolosa. The Muslims had a wall of 10,000 African slaves armed and chained together. But Navarrese Christians managed to pass the chains and raise their banner on the other side. The slave wall was defeated and the Caliph fled.

Sadly, commemoration of this battle for Spanish independence (and ultimately, all Western Christians, and even all non-Muslims in the world) from Islamic tyranny (Muslim aggressors had taken this land in the 8th century) is, today, considered politically incorrect, at least by our treasonous leftist 'elites'.

As Geko indicated, we can't have too many Muslim apologists, or our goose will be cooked. Take pride in our heritage, freedom is superior to sharia and its slavery, hatred, pedophilia, wife-beating, etc. Stand up against both jihadists and leftist quistlings who do their best to enable them.

John Rambo
07-24-2012, 09:40

A Salafi once told me that, "Rioting is not of Islam, and the rioters should be put down like the dogs they are." Speaking, of course, of the Shias. Who are, indeed, considered by most other Muslims to not be Muslims at all.

muscogee
07-24-2012, 10:13
I believe the problem today is our leftist elite establishment doesn't take our freedom seriously. Cultural Marxists despise Western history and civilization. Even less-extreme lefties are wrongly embarrassed by Western civilization, and are only too willing, as the implacably hostile Muslim Brotherhood approvingly puts it, "to destroy their miserable house with their own hands".

IMO, the problem is ethnocentrism. The main strength of the West, in general, and particularly the British and their descendants has been their ability to assimilate the best of other cultures and reject the rest. This is particularly true of the U.S. We're not hide bound by millenia of tradition. We're free to constantly reevaluate what works today rather than follow archaic logic and customs.

snowbird
07-25-2012, 08:40
The main strength of the West...has been their ability to assimilate the best of other cultures...

The trouble is, Muslims don't assimilate; they overthrow.

Our feckless leftist establishment leaders continue to send billions of our tax dollars to support Islam in other countries, after they sent our armed forces to attack the Serbs, who are victims of Muslim supremacy, just as if, during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, they had done all they could to defend the Nazis from the attacking Jews.:upeyes:

Muslims are still immigrating here in large numbers. Their birthrate vastly exceeds ours, ergo, our elites are letting Islam take over. Islam doesn't assimilate into our culture; they have stated their intention to dominate and impose their sharia in place of our freedom.

Let's look at an example from today's news re "the best" of Islamic culture:
A young Moroccan-French woman was just beaten up, twice, by 7 "brave" Muslim men because she went to a party on a day of Ramadan (and then reported the first beating to the police, hence the second beating).

So, our society is gaining "the best" with this important Muslim skill: the art of ambushing civilians.:upeyes:

But it seems that these 7 devout Muslim men forgot to rape her. They're getting a little lax in their duty...oh well, they say Allah is merciful, so he's likely to forgive a small slip-up like this, this time...

Obama says Ramadan is a time to "cherish family, friends and neighbors, and to help those in need". So maybe our Muslim White house squatter is giving us "the best" of Islam, no? Well, in Kuwait, Muslim police just arrested a man for drinking WATER in public during Ramadan. Keep in mind that in Kuwait these days, the temperature reaches 117 degrees Fahrenheit.

Do you really think it is "best" for our society to be colonized and overthrown in favor of this kind of culture?

muscogee
07-25-2012, 10:41
The trouble is, Muslims don't assimilate; they overthrow.

I know many who have. They have no desire to go back to their home countries and live under Draconian religious laws.

snowbird
07-25-2012, 12:45
I know many who have. They have no desire to go back to their home countries and live under Draconian religious laws.

Anecdotal 'evidence' versus 19,290 deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11, as of today. Aren't atheists supposed to be "scientific"?

Woofie
07-25-2012, 13:04
Anecdotal 'evidence' versus 19,290 deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11, as of today. Aren't atheists supposed to be "scientific"?

19,000 crimes versus the nearly two billion Muslims who just want to go about their day.

Versus 14,478 murders in the "Christian" United States in 2010 alone.

Walt_NC
07-25-2012, 13:49
I feel like you didn't say "dhimmis" or link the riots in....wherever....to the super secret gay agenda nearly enough. You're slipping.

muscogee
07-25-2012, 15:02

Anecdotal evidence vs broad unsupported generalizations. I win.

snowbird
07-25-2012, 15:12
19,000 crimes versus the nearly two billion Muslims who just want to go about their day.

How many of those "Christian" murders were done in the name of Christianity? Exactly zero. Whereas all of those 19,299 (it's gone up today, as usual) deadly Muslim attacks were done in the name of Islam.

But you didn't address the question: during the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, would you really have supported the Nazis against the attacking Jews? But I suppose that's not surprising for a guy who sports "666" on his forehead.:upeyes:

snowbird
07-25-2012, 15:18
I feel like you didn't say "dhimmis" or link the riots in....wherever....to the super secret gay agenda nearly enough. You're slipping.

Oh, I see. You're looking for jokes.

Well, over in Dorset, England, a Muslim Police Constable "jokingly" called in a bomb threat. Doncha just die laughing?

If a non-Muslim tried that, he'd get convicted and lose his job. But a Muslim in today's politically correct insane asylum? He gets no criminal or disciplinary proceedings and still gets to work at another station.

Did you ever hear of a "test run", you know, when the bad guys observe who responds and how fast? So they know where to plant the IEDs, perhaps? A "dress rehearsal"?

snowbird
07-25-2012, 15:24
Anecdotal evidence vs broad unsupported generalizations. I win.

You can pat yourself on the back just before big Ahmed swings his scimitar on your neck. Enjoy.

As for "unsupported", don't you have any history books? Are you that uneducated? Read my post again about the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. If the words are too big for you, try sounding them out, and consult a phonics teacher.

Walt_NC
07-25-2012, 15:50
Oh, I see. You're looking for jokes.

No, this is serious business. Although, I would posit that the culprit here is not so much the Islamic faith as it is demons. In fact, there is another thread trending on this subforum that pretty much confirms it. Or that could be some kind of distraction, set in motion by the Jews to conceal the homosexual agenda and the origins of dinosaurs. SERIOUS BUSINESS!

muscogee
07-25-2012, 16:24
You can pat yourself on the back just before big Ahmed swings his scimitar on your neck. Enjoy.

As for "unsupported", don't you have any history books? Are you that uneducated? Read my post again about the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa. If the words are too big for you, try sounding them out, and consult a phonics teacher.

Changing the subject again. If you say, as you did, that, " Muslims don't assimilate" I only have to produce one that does to prove you wrong. It's simple logic, which you don't get. I have know some who do so you're wrong. Your mindless rants don't change that. Muslims kill Christians. OK, Christians kill Muslims. So what? I can't stop either, nor do I respect either.

IhRedrider
07-25-2012, 20:56
Muslims kill Christians. OK, Christians kill Muslims.

Half of this statement is patently false. But I would expect nothing less than false insinuations from a Creator hating creation. Good luck on the day of judgement.

muscogee
07-25-2012, 21:48
Half of this statement is patently false. But I would expect nothing less than false insinuations from a Creator hating creation. Good luck on the day of judgement.

Really? No Christians have killed any Muslims in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan in the last 10 years?

As for Judgment Day, if there is such a thing, you won't be any better off than me. You don't get into Heaven just by saying you're a Christian. I don't recall anything about go ye therefore and be hateful anywhere in the scriptures. I do recall a lot about love.

snowbird
07-26-2012, 06:46
No, this is serious business. Although, I would posit that the culprit here is not so much the Islamic faith as it is demons. In fact, there is another thread trending on this subforum that pretty much confirms it. Or that could be some kind of distraction, set in motion by the Jews to conceal the homosexual agenda and the origins of dinosaurs. SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Somebody's been reading Alinsky's, "Rules For Radicals", especially the part about mocking the enemies of communism (and now, Islam).

As Father Raymond De Souza says, "The secular fundamentalist story is ceaselessly told, making up in vigor in the retelling what it lacks in truth".

snowbird
07-26-2012, 06:53
If you say, as you did, that, " Muslims don't assimilate" I only have to produce one that does to prove you wrong.

You misunderstood. I was using 'Muslims' in the sense of 'Islam'. Show where Islam has ever assimilated. Take your time...a genuine example anytime in the next few days would be fine.

As for your "rebuttal" to IhRedrider, that Christians have killed some Muslims in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan (I guess you're referring to things such as when our Navy SEALS killed bin Laden), well, isn't it strange that on a gun forum, such as GlockTalk, we get people such as Muscogee, who evidently don't understand or flat-out reject the concept of self-defense?

snowbird
07-26-2012, 06:55
I don't think we have near as many Islamic apologists here as you seem to think we do.

Looking back over the thread today, do you still think so?

muscogee
07-26-2012, 07:31
You misunderstood. I was using 'Muslims' in the sense of 'Islam'. Show where Islam has ever assimilated. Take your time...a genuine example anytime in the next few days would be fine.

Typical Christian. When you get nailed on your indefensible statements you say, "That's not what I meant. I meant ..." If I respond to what you say you meant you will give the same response. It's an endless game that accomplishes nothing. If you meant Islam, why didn't you say Islam?

As for your statement that Islam, not Muslims, ever assimilate, what does that mean? How can a religion assimilate? Has Christianity ever assimilated? In the future, think before you write.

As for your "rebuttal" to IhRedrider, that Christians have killed some Muslims in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan (I guess you're referring to things such as when our Navy SEALS killed bin Laden), well, isn't it strange that on a gun forum, such as GlockTalk, we get people such as Muscogee, who evidently don't understand or flat-out reject the concept of self-defense?

Changing the subject again. I understand self defense. It's used as an excuse for all kinds of things. I remember the Domino Theory. We wasted billions of dollars and thousands of American lives keeping the USSR out of Vietnam because if they got in there the rest of Asia would fall and they would move from there to South America and eventually encircle us and we would fall prey to their nefarious plans. In fact, we withdrew and the "Workers Paradise" imploded. Walking away from Vietnam accomplished what our wasted dollars and lives did not. I grew up hearing this BS and have learned to see it for what it is.

snowbird
07-26-2012, 10:08
How can a religion assimilate?

Well, for starters, it could stop with all the beheading, bombing, and terror attacks. They would have to renounce jihad as an article of Islamic faith. During the Vietnam War which you cited, lefties claimed to be on the side of peace. So why are you now supporting jihad WARfare? Against us, no less. Do you know you're a traitor? Of course, 60s peaceniks didn't really believe in peace either -they treasonously supported communist warfare against us -just look at that photo of Hanoi Jane looking down the sights of commie anti-aircraft gun purportedly aimed at a USAF plane.

Next, it could negate the Koranic list of unclean things which equates kafirs (unbelievers -that's us) with feces. It could negate Koran 98:6, "unbelievers are the VILEST of creatures". Does that sound to you as if they are assimilating, when they believe such hateful garbage? Why are you so masochistic as to defend this filth? Or have you converted, and now believe that you're superior to all of us non-Muslims?

It could recognize the Judeo-Christian concept of telling the truth instead of okaying takiyya (lying).

It could respect women instead of practicing polygamy and pedophilia, raping them, stoning them, forcing them to wear tents and be accompanied by a male relative every time they step outside the house, etc.

It could stop rioting and murdering people over alleged disrespect for the Koran, the Prophet, Allah, Islam, etc. A Muslim judge said, "The penalty for contempt of the Holy Prophet...is death and nothing else". And that's what they did to Theo van Gogh on November 2, 2004 in Holland. That's what they often do to any Muslim who converts to another religion. Is that your idea of assimilation?

You disparage the world's 2 billion "typical Christians", but you are not worthy to even unlatch the sandals of historic Christian heroes such as Richard the Lionheart and Godfrey of Bouillon.

muscogee
07-26-2012, 11:23
Well, for starters, it could stop with all the beheading, bombing, and terror attacks. They would have to renounce jihad as an article of Islamic faith.
The religion does or people have too? You really shouldn't use words you don't understand.

During the Vietnam War which you cited, lefties claimed to be on the side of peace. So why are you now supporting jihad WARfare? Against us, no less. Do you know you're a traitor? Of course, 60s peaceniks didn't really believe in peace either -they treasonously supported communist warfare against us -just look at that photo of Hanoi Jane looking down the sights of commie anti-aircraft gun purportedly aimed at a USAF plane. Straw man. My position was win it it or get out. Quit squandering lives and and money while the politicians scratched their heads and wondered to do. I would have been fine with leveling Hanoi and sinking every ship that tried to enter Hipong, but since we weren't going to do that, then it was time to being the boys home and never put them in an unwinnable situation again. By the way,the dominoes didn't fall did they? That was my point. They're not going to fall if everyone ignores you either.

Next, it could negate the Koranic list of unclean things which equates kafirs (unbelievers -that's us) with feces. It could negate Koran 98:6, "unbelievers are the VILEST of creatures". Does that sound to you as if they are assimilating, when they believe such hateful garbage? Why are you so masochistic as to defend this filth? Or have you converted, and now believe that you're superior to all of us non-Muslims?

It could recognize the Judeo-Christian concept of telling the truth instead of okaying takiyya (lying).

Well there it is. They could become Christians. So much for the First Amendment. As for lying, People can cut and stitch the Qur'an just like they do the Bible. It has everything to do with people and nothing to do with religion.

It could respect women instead of practicing polygamy and pedophilia, raping them, stoning them, forcing them to wear tents and be accompanied by a male relative every time they step outside the house, etc. The Christian Bible respects women? You really need to read it.

It could stop rioting and murdering people over alleged disrespect for the Koran, the Prophet, Allah, Islam, etc. A Muslim judge said, "The penalty for contempt of the Holy Prophet...is death and nothing else". And that's what they did to Theo van Gogh on November 2, 2004 in Holland. That's what they often do to any Muslim who converts to another religion. Is that your idea of assimilation? "It" as in Islam or "they" as in people? Islam didn't kill Theo van Gogh any more than Christianity killed Osama bin Laden. Do you realize you're making the same argument as the jihadists?

You disparage the world's 2 billion "typical Christians", Another straw man. I'm not disparaging all Christians. I'm disparaging you personally.

but you are not worthy to even unlatch the sandals of historic Christian heroes such as Richard the Lionheart The gay King of England who lived in France and spoke very little English? Glad you're OK with that. The King who made a name for himself by bankrupting his kingdom to go to the "Holy Land to kill Muslims? How is he any different from the Muslims who came to Europe to kill Christians?

and Godfrey of Bouillon.

Do you realize you have contradicted yourself in this post. You claim that Muslims kill Christians but Christians don't kill Muslims, then you list two Crusaders as your heroes. The Crusaders were a great bunch of guys. They were told by the Church that if they went on a crusade they could kill, rape, loot, and do anything they wanted and still get into Heaven with no questions asked. Most of them took that seriously. Can you see why Muslims take a dim view of Crusaders?

Since you're a fan of the crusades, let's discuss the Fourth Crusade. You know, the one where the Christians sacked Constantinople. the one where the Christians destroyed libraries and Christian churches. The one where the Christian Crusaders stole everything they could carry from the Christian citizens. The one that caused the entire area to dissolve into chaos and ultimately put the Holy Land in the hands of the Muslims where it has been for 800 years. Your omnipotent God was really on top of that one. Of course, that's not what Christian Europe wanted to hear so they blame the Muslims.

IhRedrider
07-26-2012, 20:54
Only a fool would make reference to what he believes the Bible says all the while proclaiming that God does not exist and the Bible is a fairy tale.

muscogee
07-26-2012, 22:05
Only a fool would make reference to what he believes the Bible says all the while proclaiming that God does not exist and the Bible is a fairy tale.

I believed everything the Bible said until I read it. Have you read it front to back or have you read what someone told you to read and accepted someone else's opinion about what it meant?

FYI,

Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Looks like you're on thin ice.

snowbird
07-27-2012, 08:43
Do you realize you have contradicted yourself in this post. You claim that Muslims kill Christians but Christians don't kill Muslims, then you list two Crusaders as your heroes.

Again, you show your lib contempt for good people being able to defend themselves. Why are you anti-self-defense? The Crusades were a belated, highly justifiable response to centuries of Muslim aggression. The fact that not all Crusaders were perfect, that they couldn't get along with each other and work together, that they sometimes attacked the wrong people, doesn't negate the fact that the Crusades bought Christendom crucial time, needed to survive, and not become virtually extinct like the Nestorians, the Assyrian Christians, the Zoroastrians, the Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, etc, who were in lands overrun by the jihadists. You slander Richard the Lionheart and Godfrey of Bouillon, but these were men far better than yourself.

And speaking of men better than you, the US military who fought in Vietnam are also in that category. Your side was 'win it or get out'? Try telling the truth for a change. Your side first sent large numbers of our men to Nam with rules of engagement designed for failure. Then your side broadcast defeatist "news" reports in our media (saying the commies won the Tet offensive, for exp.), mounted huge 'peace' demonstrations against our military, occupied university administration offices, cheered for 'Uncle Ho Chi Minh', and spat on returning US soldiers, slandering them as "baby killers".

People act on the basis of their beliefs. So we can say that Islam is responsible for jihad, just like atheistic National SOCIALISM was responsible for murdering 6 million Jews, and godless communism was responsible for 'liquidating' 100 million innocents in the 20th century.

"Become Christians" is anti-First Amendment? Here's a news flash; Christians WROTE the First Amendment, but now you, just like your stealth jihad buddies, are trying to use our freedoms against us. In your apology for Islam, you make a false moral-equivalence argument. Please cite which Biblical passage endorses such Islamic ideals as pedophilia, rape, forced tent-like attire for women, and the obligation for male relative accompaniment whenever she is out of the house?

Today, we are in Day 7 of Ramadan 2012, and already Muslims have killed 332 people, whereas Christians, Buddhists, all other religions combined plus 'right-wing anti-Muslims' have killed a grand total of zero.

Why are you shilling for sharia?

What do you have against freedom?

IhRedrider
07-27-2012, 09:07
Looks like you're on thin ice.

Again, your voiced concern for my well-being is based upon the words of a document that you have discarded as worthless. Therefore your words are of no value.

And by the way, as to your lie about Judgement.

It is coming, and I will be better off than those who deny the Creator. And I apologize for potentially giving false hope. If you continue to deny the Creator, no amount of luck will serve you in His judgement of you. Turn before you burn.

muscogee
07-27-2012, 15:40
Again, you show your lib contempt for good people being able to defend themselves. Why are you anti-self-defense? The Crusades were a belated, highly justifiable response to centuries of Muslim aggression. The fact that not all Crusaders were perfect, that they couldn't get along with each other and work together, that they sometimes attacked the wrong people, doesn't negate the fact that the Crusades bought Christendom crucial time, needed to survive, and not become virtually extinct like the Nestorians, the Assyrian Christians, the Zoroastrians, the Buddhists, Jews, Hindus, etc, who were in lands overrun by the jihadists. You slander Richard the Lionheart and Godfrey of Bouillon, but these were men far better than yourself.

And speaking of men better than you, the US military who fought in Vietnam are also in that category. Your side was 'win it or get out'? Try telling the truth for a change. Your side first sent large numbers of our men to Nam with rules of engagement designed for failure. Then your side broadcast defeatist "news" reports in our media (saying the commies won the Tet offensive, for exp.), mounted huge 'peace' demonstrations against our military, occupied university administration offices, cheered for 'Uncle Ho Chi Minh', and spat on returning US soldiers, slandering them as "baby killers".

People act on the basis of their beliefs. So we can say that Islam is responsible for jihad, just like atheistic National SOCIALISM was responsible for murdering 6 million Jews, and godless communism was responsible for 'liquidating' 100 million innocents in the 20th century.

"Become Christians" is anti-First Amendment? Here's a news flash; Christians WROTE the First Amendment, but now you, just like your stealth jihad buddies, are trying to use our freedoms against us. In your apology for Islam, you make a false moral-equivalence argument. Please cite which Biblical passage endorses such Islamic ideals as pedophilia, rape, forced tent-like attire for women, and the obligation for male relative accompaniment whenever she is out of the house?

Today, we are in Day 7 of Ramadan 2012, and already Muslims have killed 332 people, whereas Christians, Buddhists, all other religions combined plus 'right-wing anti-Muslims' have killed a grand total of zero.

Why are you shilling for sharia?

What do you have against freedom?

More straw man arguments. Fish!!!

muscogee
07-27-2012, 15:46
Again, your voiced concern for my well-being is based upon the words of a document that you have discarded as worthless. Therefore your words are of no value.

It's not your well being that concerns me but your hypocrisy.

One more time, with God as your witness, have you ever read the Bible front to back and decided for yourself what it means or have you just read what someone else told you to read and then let them tell you what it means?

Cavalry Doc
07-27-2012, 18:21
:whistling:after reading this, are they really atheists, or a-Christians.

Maybe a concept for a new thread......

Gunhaver
07-27-2012, 18:41
Crazy Christians can go pound sand but crazy Muslims can go pound twice as much sand as the crazy Christians for twice as long. Happy?

Woofie
07-27-2012, 20:14
It's not your well being that concerns me but your hypocrisy.

One more time, with God as your witness, have you ever read the Bible front to back and decided for yourself what it means or have you just read what someone else told you to read and then let them tell you what it means?

I wish I could remember who it was, but I backed someone into a corner in one thread so bad that he actually said that he doesn't have to follow his faith when he is dealing with non believers.

IhRedrider
07-27-2012, 21:44

Not sure why you are interested in my belief in something that you have decided is irrelevant, but here you go.

Yes I have read it front to back, and in various translations. And I continue to read and research what is written.

All of what I believe, say and do will become completely irrelevant to you when judgement is handed down on you. Get right with God and be saved or get tighter with satan and maybe he will give you an occasional break from being his own private meat puppet.

snowbird
07-28-2012, 09:23
I wish I could remember who it was, but I backed someone into a corner in one thread so bad ...

When Muscogee gets backed into a corner, he comes up with his "Fish!!!" argument every time.

muscogee
07-28-2012, 09:40
Not sure why you are interested in my belief in something that you have decided is irrelevant, but here you go.

Yes I have read it front to back, and in various translations. And I continue to read and research what is written.

All of what I believe, say and do will become completely irrelevant to you when judgement is handed down on you. Get right with God and be saved or get tighter with satan and maybe he will give you an occasional break from being his own private meat puppet.

So have you sold everything you have and given it to the poor or have you edited that part out of your belief system?

muscogee
07-28-2012, 09:45
When Muscogee gets backed into a corner, he comes up with his "Fish!!!" argument every time.

Fish!!! makes as much sense as any argument you have ever made.

Cavalry Doc
07-28-2012, 10:00
Crazy Christians can go pound sand but crazy Muslims can go pound twice as much sand as the crazy Christians for twice as long. Happy?

Depends, have you done anything other that tap at the keyboard to oppose either?

snowbird
07-28-2012, 10:34

Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has climbed to 19,310.

But politically 'correct' Gunhaver wasn't one of those dead bodies, YET, so, in blissninny fashion, he's still happy to attack Christians in an inane 'moral equivalence' argument.:upeyes:

Woofie
07-28-2012, 18:29

Spouting nonsense about the liberal commie muslim conspiracy is not "backing someone into a corner."

Kingarthurhk
07-28-2012, 18:36

You mean the Pluralistic United States, otherwise you wouldn't have used "".

High-Gear
07-28-2012, 20:11

You are so deluded, the only thing to worry about in Hell is the stale beer and the fat strippers. Get right with FSM, or you'll have to endure these horrors!

IhRedrider
07-28-2012, 22:00
High-gear

Sorry, didn't mean to yank your chain, we definitely didn't need your drivel here.

Woofie
07-28-2012, 22:07
You mean the Pluralistic United States, otherwise you wouldn't have used "".

I have read a multiple occasions on this forum that the US is a de facto Christian nation.

IhRedrider
07-28-2012, 22:10
So have you sold everything you have and given it to the poor or have you edited that part out of your belief system?

What would you call someone who quotes that which he claims is false and imaginary?

Ummm..... I would call them irrelevant.

Let me guess, you are now going to claim to understand that which you don't believe. What a moron.

snowbird
07-29-2012, 06:37
Spouting nonsense about the liberal commie muslim conspiracy is not "backing someone into a corner."

So you're buying the "Fish!!!" argument then?:rofl:

Seriously folks, Muscogee, Woofie, and other lib dhimmis, dismiss American Christians and patriots today just as Hitler once dismissed Americans as a "mongrel race". The big difference today is that many Americans are still asleep and don't realize yet that war is being waged against us. And the enemy isn't just overseas this time.

Dr. Safwat Hegazy, a popular Muslim preacher in Egypt, made it clear this week that his Muslim Brotherhood (devout Muslims) wants a caliphate and world domination. He said, "Yes, we will be masters of the world, one of these days". Sounds kinda like Obama's, "Yes, we can", doesn't it? Hussein Obama also said, "Respect it" (referring to Islam).

Woofie is bootlicking the ideology behind such very recent events as:

-Anantnag, India -2 tourists killed when Muslims tossed a grenade at a taxi
-Pattani, Thailand -4 Thai soldiers shot to death by Muslims
-Kakhachkala, Dagestan -3 people killed when Muslims set off a car bomb
-Pattani, Thailand again -Muslims fired on a young married couple, killing the 18 yr old woman
-Sumisip, Philippines -Muslims attacked a Christian farming village, killing at least 5

Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has reached 19,314.

Proud of all the blood you got on your hands defending Islamofascism, Woofie?

muscogee
07-29-2012, 08:14
What would you call someone who quotes that which he claims is false and imaginary?

Ummm..... I would call them irrelevant.

Let me guess, you are now going to claim to understand that which you don't believe. What a moron.

Of course I understand it.That's why I don't believe it. Why is that moronic? It would be moronic to have an opinion if I didn't understand it.

Quick question for a "man of God". Is calling some a moron for disagreeing with you something Jesus would sanction?

muscogee
07-29-2012, 08:17

Seriously folks, Muscogee, Woofie, and other lib dhimmis, dismiss American Christians and patriots today just as Hitler once dismissed Americans as a "mongrel race". The big difference today is that many Americans are still asleep and don't realize yet that war is being waged against us. And the enemy isn't just overseas this time.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling, they sky is falling. Fish, fish, fish!!!

DonGlock26
07-29-2012, 09:48

Newsweek holds the honor of getting 15 people killed in rioting with their "Gitmo koran toilet flushing" story. They never explained how a guard flushed a thick, hate-filled book down a little toilet hole- but they ran with the story and got 15 people killed. Way to go, Left-wing media! :thumbsup:

Now, if some NYC artist flushed a Bible down the toilet page by page and videotaped it using US taxpayer money, it would be the fine arts section of the NYT. They get off on that kind of art.

_

snowbird
07-29-2012, 10:22
Newsweek holds the honor of getting 15 people killed in rioting with their "Gitmo koran toilet flushing" story. They never explained how a guard flushed a thick, hate-filled book down a little toilet hole- but they ran with the story and got 15 people killed. Way to go, Left-wing media! :thumbsup:

Now, if some NYC artist flushed a Bible down the toilet page by page and videotaped it using US taxpayer money, it would be the fine arts section of the NYT. They get off on that kind of art.

_

Many lefties have gone beyond mere naivety and now have blood on their hands. They laugh now, not believing they'll ever face judgement.

snowbird
07-29-2012, 10:44
The sky is falling, the sky is falling, they sky is falling. Fish, fish, fish!!!

No, it isn't raining fish, but we do have a Muslim-Marxist president doing his best to end freedom in this once-great country. He has left our borders wide open for Mexican cartels, Somali gangs, Muslim terrorists, revitalization of once-eradicated diseases, and higher taxes for those not on welfare, while he pushes for our disarmament (gun control via UN treaty), homosexuality in children's classes, and sharia in our courts.

Sheriff Stanek of Hennepin County, Minnesota, has told Congress about the Muslim Somali gang problems in his jurisdiction. Thanks to leftarded policies, Minnesota was made a "designated US Refugee Resettlement Area", which means the state now has 80,000 to 125,000 Somali Muslims (a significant percentage of their population now). These Muslims do credit card fraud (the Muslim in our White House has a fraudulent birth certificate and social security card), cell phone theft, gun store burglaries, witness intimidation, and international terrorism (some have travelled back to Somalia for training and fighting as members of al-Shabaab). I guess we could say, if Obama had a son, he'd be like this.

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, Muslim-convert judge Martin, of the "zombie Mohammed" case, dismissed police charges on a fellow Muslim who had assaulted an atheist who had dressed as "zombie Mohammed" in a parade. The corrupt judge not only dismissed the charges, he scolded and belittled the victim. After a complaint about this wrongful judgement, he merely got a wrist slap reprimand.

But the sky isn't literally falling, Muscogee lame strawman obfuscations notwithstanding.

Cavalry Doc
07-29-2012, 11:26

This might help.

https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/static/drugency/images/3MP02000.JPG

Cavalry Doc
07-29-2012, 11:28

_

They'd be hung by their thumbs by the greenies for wasting that much water.

Woofie
07-29-2012, 12:49

Dr. Safwat Hegazy, a popular Muslim preacher in Egypt, made it clear this week that his Muslim Brotherhood (devout Muslims) wants a caliphate and world domination. He said, "Yes, we will be masters of the world, one of these days". Sounds kinda like Obama's, "Yes, we can", doesn't it? Hussein Obama also said, "Respect it" (referring to Islam).

Woofie is bootlicking the ideology behind such very recent events as:

-Anantnag, India -2 tourists killed when Muslims tossed a grenade at a taxi
-Pattani, Thailand -4 Thai soldiers shot to death by Muslims
-Kakhachkala, Dagestan -3 people killed when Muslims set off a car bomb
-Pattani, Thailand again -Muslims fired on a young married couple, killing the 18 yr old woman
-Sumisip, Philippines -Muslims attacked a Christian farming village, killing at least 5

Today's total of deadly Muslim attacks just since 9/11 has reached 19,314.

Proud of all the blood you got on your hands defending Islamofascism, Woofie?

I'm part of a conspiracy? Sweet!

snowbird
07-29-2012, 15:33
I'm part of a conspiracy? Sweet!

Promoting the formation of Islamic 'No-Go' zones in the West (think Dearborn), the trivialization of anti-Semitism, sharia 'honor' killings of women, PC cowardice, etc, is "sweet" to you?

Well, I guess you get some credit for openly boasting of your 'enemy-of-America' status. Sort of a Benedict Arnold/Quistling with attitude. Yes, congratulations, for once, you've put your customary disingenuity aside.

High-Gear
07-29-2012, 15:48
Promoting the formation of Islamic 'No-Go' zones in the West (think Dearborn), the trivialization of anti-Semitism, sharia 'honor' killings of women, PC cowardice, etc, is "sweet" to you?

Well, I guess you get some credit for openly boasting of your 'enemy-of-America' status. Sort of a Benedict Arnold/Quistling with attitude. Yes, congratulations, for once, you've put your customary disingenuity aside.

It is "Sweet" not to live in your conspiracy laden world of fear!

How does it feel to see a terrorist behind every bush? You need to take your hat off :tinfoil: and join reality.

Ok now you can give me today's tally of muslim violence.

snowbird
07-29-2012, 16:02

How does it feel to see a terrorist behind every bush? You need to take your hat off :tinfoil: and join reality.

Look up 'paranoia', then 'prudence', and see if you can comprehend the difference.

Cavalry Doc
07-29-2012, 17:20

There may not be one behind every tree, but don't pretend they don't exist either. I've laid hand's on AQ terrorists, they aren't fictional characters in a movie to me. They are quite real. I've had civilian friends killed by them here in the states.

I also would not see one behind every tree, but to pretend they don't exist is incorrect too.

No all muslims are violent jihadists, but an awful lot of violent jihadists do tend to be muslim.

Somewhere out there, is a reasonable amount of distrust of islamists. Each will have to figure out what is reasonable for themselves. Having had good and bad relations with muslims, even going to war twice to take back their homeland when they were unable to do so themselves, I know where I stand. In a cautious place.

High-Gear
07-29-2012, 18:34
There may not be one behind every tree, but don't pretend they don't exist either. I've laid hand's on AQ terrorists, they aren't fictional characters in a movie to me. They are quite real. I've had civilian friends killed by them here in the states.

I also would not see one behind every tree, but to pretend they don't exist is incorrect too.

No all muslims are violent jihadists, but an awful lot of violent jihadists do tend to be muslim.

Somewhere out there, is a reasonable amount of distrust of islamists. Each will have to figure out what is reasonable for themselves. Having had good and bad relations with muslims, even going to war twice to take back their homeland when they were unable to do so themselves, I know where I stand. In a cautious place.

I agree with you Doc. They are out there. So are radical Christian killers (Hutaree?), and violent sovereign citizens, and political bombers (OKC), not to mention the odd movie going mass murderer. I am aware, I am prepared, however I am not obsessed.

Cavalry Doc
07-29-2012, 18:47
I agree with you Doc. They are out there. So are radical Christian killers (Hutaree?), and violent sovereign citizens, and political bombers (OKC), not to mention the odd movie going mass murderer. I am aware, I am prepared, however I am not obsessed.

Just saw the new batman movie this afternoon. It's not paranoia when it exists. You are right, that there are multiple reasons people use to be bad to one another. That's why I try to be ready to meet my best friend or worst enemy at random every day.

muscogee
07-30-2012, 07:39
I am aware, I am prepared, however I am not obsessed.

Very well said. I think that's where most of us are.

Animal Mother
07-30-2012, 07:53
Look up 'paranoia', then 'prudence', and see if you can comprehend the difference.
It is prudent to be careful around people, like snowbird, who exhibit extreme paranoia.

snowbird
07-30-2012, 09:10
It is prudent to be careful around people, like snowbird, who exhibit extreme paranoia.

Yes, trust those who say, "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal".:upeyes:

Trust the murderers of 1.5 million Armenian Christian civilians, but distrust Christians.:upeyes:

Trust the perps of 9/11, but distrust Americans.:upeyes:

Animal Mother, you have so much credibility, next thing you're going to get folks to actually believe your lies about how America committed deliberate genocide against the American Indians.:upeyes:

Animal Mother
07-30-2012, 09:21
Yes, trust those who say, "The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal".:upeyes:

Trust the murderers of 1.5 million Armenian Christian civilians, but distrust Christians.:upeyes:

Trust the perps of 9/11, but distrust Americans.:upeyes:

Animal Mother, you have so much credibility, next thing you're going to get folks to actually believe your lies about how America committed deliberate genocide against the American Indians.:upeyes: I know you're just throwing out every conspiracy theory you can think of in a vain effort to make yourself sound less insane, but you probably want to stay away from historically documented facts like the intentional destruction of native groups and culture, you'll just make yourself look even stupider than usual.

snowbird
07-30-2012, 09:28
I know you're just throwing out every conspiracy theory you can think of in a vain effort to make yourself sound less insane, but you probably want to stay away from historically documented facts like the intentional destruction of native groups and culture, you'll just make yourself look even stupider than usual.

"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit"

-Colossians 2:8

Animal Mother
07-30-2012, 09:49
"See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit"

-Colossians 2:8

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.

IhRedrider
07-30-2012, 16:18
Of course I understand it.That's why I don't believe it. Why is that moronic? It would be moronic to have an opinion if I didn't understand it.

Quick question for a "man of God". Is calling some a moron for disagreeing with you something Jesus would sanction?

You have proven over and over that you understand nothing the Bible says, but that's not the point. The point is, you are using something that you claim to not exist to back up your position on why it doesn't exist.

So since it is clear that you don't understand it, yet spew forth your opinion, I guess we will assume that you fit in the group you were referring to here. "It would be moronic to have an opinion if I didn't understand it."

Quick question for a "man of God".

Here again you are referring to something that you claim does not exist. Are you delusional or are you trying to insult me slyly?

Is calling some a moron for disagreeing with you something Jesus would sanction?

No, identifying the truth is something that is exalted in scripture. Paul said that we are to be discerning.

It is the actual act of being a moron that Jesus does not sanction.