Check this link out!!!

http://www.powerlinenewsnetwork.com/?p=16998

Angry Fist
07-24-2012, 22:14
I'm out of tinfoil. ****it. It's 2012.

Get your **** together. It's on!

hogship
07-24-2012, 22:17
This doesn't surprise me at all. The Occupy Wall Street movement is filled with people who want to believe in something, but don't use any wisdom, judgement, or factual information to justify their beliefs.

I saw these same people in the anti-war protests during the VN war. They begin with a false "high ground" philosophy that is rooted in fantasy ideology.........

If this is true about the Colorado shooter, you can bet the connections to OWS will not be reported by the MSM.

ooc

The_Gun_Guru
07-24-2012, 22:23
It wouldn't surprise me if we learn that the demoCRAPS actually funded this maniacs undertakings! Leave it to them to do whatever it takes to make the sheeple of this once mighty nation cower in fear.

Trust no one!

Especially a demoCRAP!!!!:wavey:

TGG

pspez
07-25-2012, 06:17
That Brian Ross and George Stephonapolis tried to connect him to the tea party.:steamed:

isp2605
07-25-2012, 08:02
He might be connected to OWS but that photo sure doesn't prove it. The article claims it was taken in San Diego, CA. Why are NYPD officers making an arrest in San Diego? Those LEOs shown in the picture are NYPD, not SD LEOs. Also, if you do some checking you'll find the person being arrested in the picture is Ari Cowen.

RussP
07-25-2012, 08:27
He might be connected to OWS but that photo sure doesn't prove it. The article claims it was taken in San Diego, CA. Why are NYPD officers making an arrest in San Diego? Those LEOs shown in the picture are NYPD, not SD LEOs. Also, if you do some checking you'll find the person being arrested in the picture is Ari Cowen.I'm curious. How do you recognize those officers as NYPD?

NYPD wears the same department patch on both sleeves. Those guys have two different patches.