Anaheim shooting same as Trevon [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim shooting same as Trevon

Vic777
07-25-2012, 07:46
The shooting in Anaheim seems to be the exact same scenario as the Trevon Martin shooting. An armed man defending himself against an unarmed man who was going to kill him.

ModGlock17
07-25-2012, 08:59
The shooting in Anaheim seems to be the exact same scenario as the Trevon Martin shooting. An armed man defending himself against an unarmed man who was going to kill him.

If O has a son, would the unarmed look like him ?

Gundude
07-25-2012, 09:01
The shooting in Anaheim seems to be the exact same scenario as the Trevon Martin shooting. An armed man defending himself against an unarmed man who was going to kill him.Of course. All the events that led up to the confrontation, which are 100% different in this case, are irrelevant, correct? Did your lawyer tell you that?

Gunnut 45/454
07-25-2012, 13:49
Naw the shooty wasn't black -all is good no crime here! Move on! Remember the shooty must be black for there to be a crime. As you can see Al Sharpton isn't running to the scene and the camera's! Obamamoa isn't flapping his gums in front of the camera either saying he's just like my son if I had one!:rofl: Can't use the race card here!!:faint:

countrygun
07-25-2012, 14:17
Naw the shooty wasn't black -all is good no crime here! Move on! Remember the shooty must be black for there to be a crime. As you can see Al Sharpton isn't running to the scene and the camera's! Obamamoa isn't flapping his gums in front of the camera either saying he's just like my son if I had one!:rofl: Can't use the race card here!!:faint:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/likeadog.png

"THE COLOR OF THE DEAD PERSON DOESN'T MATTER...AS LONG AS HE IS BLACK"