How you get made [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How you get made

Darkangel1846
07-25-2012, 08:02
HA! I have a CC shoulder bag that I picked up at the local gun show a few years ago. Nice bag to carry your crap around. Well usually I pack something in the back compartment so I don't have to dick around with a hip holster in the summer. But today I was using a pocket holster. Anyway went to the local drug store to get a pasport photo.....sat my bag on the counter. The middle aged guy behind the counter smiled and said "Hey you got a gun in there?".....I smiled and said "NO!" He laughed again and said "I have a bag just like that and thats where I carry my glock." I responded that he had made a good choice as it is an excellent bag. Thats when the local LEO walked by , smilled and just kept going. I guess I'm gonna have to get a more common bag.:wavey:

SFla27
07-25-2012, 08:33
Sounds to me there are some civil, cool-headed people in Oregon.

Always nice to see. :)

John Rambo
07-25-2012, 08:52
So you and some store clerk talked about your purse? Is that what you're trying to tell us?

FireForged
07-25-2012, 16:48
man carrying a bag = gun, in every language. The only thing worse than a bag for giving yourself away, is a fanny-pack.

fairtomidland
07-25-2012, 17:11
man carrying a bag = gun, in every language. The only thing worse than a bag for giving yourself away, is a fanny-pack.
Fanny pack....Purse....A man should not own! Just Sayin!!!!:supergrin::supergrin: