PDA

View Full Version : The answer- "It's not the same country.."

Skyhook
07-25-2012, 08:38
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2012-07-18.html

Mystery solved.

JBnTX
07-25-2012, 08:53
"The same process that has already destroyed California is working its way through the entire country."

Say it ain't so!....:scared:

Skyhook
07-25-2012, 09:12
"The same process that has already destroyed California is working its way through the entire country."

Say it ain't so!....:scared:

Scary feces!

snowbird
07-25-2012, 09:20
Ann's right, it's not the same country anymore when:

-a kids' show, the Muppets, supports sodomy, and advocates hate against Chic-fil-A because that company refused to join in lobbying for homosexual marriage

-there have been hundreds of episodes of black-on-white racial lawlessness in 60 cities around the country in the last 2 years, and the MSM refuse to report it, likely because 99% are Obama supporters

-the MSM refuse to investigate our president's fraudulent birth certificate, fraudulent social security number, and sealed records.

It's not the same country when we see our churches being attacked, our Second Amendment being attacked, freedom of speech by conservatives being attacked, perversion being promoted in our military and schools (hint: it's better for kids to be home-schooled than homo-schooled), Marxist class-warfare propaganda being broadcast, Islamic sharia being promoted, and our Constitution being shredded.

We really need to repent and ask God's forgiveness and assistance.

jeanderson
07-25-2012, 11:02
The moral decay in this country has been happening for a number of decades now. That, coupled with the infiltration of our government by the Muslim Brotherhood, and we will collapse from within.

JBnTX
07-25-2012, 12:03
We really need to repent and ask God's forgiveness and assistance.

We need to put God back in our schools and back in our society.
That would solve a lot of problems in this country.

Just teaching the ten commandments in school would be a good start.

maxsnafu
07-25-2012, 12:24

If they're not being taught basic morality at home it would be a waste of time.

GWSHARK
07-25-2012, 13:36
I wonder what JJ sees in her.

JFrame
07-25-2012, 13:39
I wonder what JJ sees in her.

Sorry -- I'm not up on Ann's personal life.

Who is JJ? Are we talking about Walker?

GWSHARK
07-25-2012, 13:42
http://www.lat34.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dynomite.jpg

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/JJ-and-Ann-Coulter-2.jpg

JFrame
07-25-2012, 13:49
http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/JJ-and-Ann-Coulter-2.jpg

Okay -- now I remember that shot. It makes sense, since Ann and JJ are both conservatives.

Now, what gets me is that Ann is friends with Bill Maher. That totally blows my mind! Talk about strange bedfellows...It makes James Carville/Mary Matalin look normal.

OTOH, I have some liberal friends also. I guess you never know on what level people are going to click.

Lethaltxn
07-25-2012, 13:50
He probably thinks she's "DY-NO-MITE!"
:rofl:

Jeff82
07-25-2012, 14:09
"They will do incalculable damage to the nation and to individual citizens, but Democrats will have an unbeatable majority. Just like California, the United States is on its way to becoming a Third World, one-party state."

Fred Hansen
07-25-2012, 14:58
She forgot to mention the Motor Voter Act, which was specifically tailored as a recruitment tool to register illegal aliens as voters. Oh, and look who just happened to attend the signing ceremony...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iVuc95ewGvk/TNibH5M9wpI/AAAAAAAAK2w/VxovEzWfBkU/s1600/ClowardPivenClintonMotorVoter.jpg

hogfish
07-25-2012, 17:56

God is in our society, and there are plenty of schools that teach about God (both the Christian and Jewish ones). No law against that, AFAIK.

As Mr. Aquinas said: "What up with that?!".

:upeyes:

G17Jake
07-25-2012, 17:59

It should start at home.

Fred Hansen
07-25-2012, 18:02
I wonder what JJ sees in her.The antithesis of the poverty pimps who claim to be "leaders of the Black community? :dunno:

snowbird
07-26-2012, 07:23
Libs really squirm as they try to avoid, and at the same time, to obliterate their arch nemesis -something called 'the truth'.

There is an interesting book on the market these days, "The Liberal Mind: the Psychological Causes of Political Madness", by Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D. The advertising blurb says, "'Strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions" cited by a clinical psychotherapist".

The Lord blessed me when I got a degree in Psychology about 40 years ago; I had already been inoculated against the leftist nonsense put out by our modern universities, by both a conservative Christian upbringing and training in genuine values courtesy of a stint in the US Army.

There's still hope for our country: 2 Chronicles 7:14-22 'But if they humble themselves, and seek God and turn from their wicked ways, then He will hear and show mercy".

rgregoryb
07-26-2012, 07:59
spot on!

brickboy240
07-26-2012, 11:19
Plenty of shools?

I don't know about shools but plenty of schools.

Some even teach spelling!

LOL

-brickboy240

Gundude
07-26-2012, 11:44
Now, what gets me is that Ann is friends with Bill Maher. That totally blows my mind! Talk about strange bedfellows...It makes James Carville/Mary Matalin look normal..Not surprising at all. They're both in the business of extracting money from sheep by getting them all worked up about the talking points of the day. It's like a commercial architect being friends with a residential architect. They have an underlying shared skill, and the varying application of it is of insignificant importance to them.

JFrame
07-26-2012, 11:52
Not surprising at all. They're both in the business of extracting money from sheep by getting them all worked up about the talking points of the day. It's like a commercial architect being friends with a residential architect. They have an underlying shared skill, and the varying application of it is of insignificant importance to them.

I certainly wouldn't discount the validity of that viewpoint.

On the other hand, maybe they just share a passion of vintage Pinot Noirs... :)

hogfish
07-26-2012, 17:54
Plenty of shools?

I don't know about shools but plenty of schools.

Some even teach spelling!

LOL

-brickboy240

:rofl: I recently saw some cartoon movie where a super intelligent alien kid becomes a super villain, and he pronounced it 'shools'. Sort of funny.
Anyway, my bad. I'll correct it. :supergrin:

ModGlock17
07-26-2012, 22:44
Whatís wrong ? Not the same country ? Well, letís look at some numbers.

In the early 70s, 80% ofmen 25-29 yrs old were married. In the mid 2000s, just 40% were married.

In the mid 1950s, just 4% of the working age men didnít work. Now, 20% of that age group just sits around idlingÖ Many are govít dependent.

Americaís foundation of two parent family, church-going is being transformed into single-parent families, most likely single Moms. Dad is long gone or alternating weekends with Mom and her boyfriends or Dad and his latest toy. Donít think that is just a low income minority problem, Whites have it too and itís progressing into higher income. The form may change but the root problem is the same.

Children growing up confused about what to do, what is right, who to imitate, and losing hope in their own future. TV, movies, news, all told them that homo is not a behavior but a real sexual orientation and acceptable. Church leaders canít be guides because they stumble, but no one coach them about the real Guide. Then there are seemingly successful people who say there is no real Guide in life, just take from others as much as you can. If youíre the Have-Nots, then your enemy is the Haves so you should cut them at the knees. Govít teaches them to wait for re-distribution checks, that it is shameful and undeserving to build your own success in business. They feel their grip on future success in life is slipping. There are more and more people living on no code of honor, from parents to church leaders, from police to commander in chief. And we wonder why our children are pulling AKs and 9mm on fellow humans.

The good news is that many of us are still living with Codes of Honor, that we care for our children daily, not leaving them to probabilities, that we still believe in chivalry, that we have the one real Guide in life, that we are proud of our own businesses, that we promptly care for children who are not our own. We just need to make that contagious. That's how we keep our country.

Venting is good. Thx.

Skyhook
07-27-2012, 06:10
Whatís wrong ? Not the same country ? Well, letís look at some numbers.

In the early 70s, 80% ofmen 25-29 yrs old were married. In the mid 2000s, just 40% were married.

In the mid 1950s, just 4% of the working age men didnít work. Now, 20% of that age group just sits around idlingÖ Many are govít dependent.

Americaís foundation of two parent family, church-going is being transformed into single-parent families, most likely single Moms. Dad is long gone or alternating weekends with Mom and her boyfriends or Dad and his latest toy. Donít think that is just a low income minority problem, Whites have it too and itís progressing into higher income. The form may change but the root problem is the same.

Children growing up confused about what to do, what is right, who to imitate, and losing hope in their own future. TV, movies, news, all told them that homo is not a behavior but a real sexual orientation and acceptable. Church leaders canít be guides because they stumble, but no one coach them about the real Guide. Then there are seemingly successful people who say there is no real Guide in life, just take from others as much as you can. If youíre the Have-Nots, then your enemy is the Haves so you should cut them at the knees. Govít teaches them to wait for re-distribution checks, that it is shameful and undeserving to build your own success in business. They feel their grip on future success in life is slipping. There are more and more people living on no code of honor, from parents to church leaders, from police to commander in chief. And we wonder why our children are pulling AKs and 9mm on fellow humans.

The good news is that many of us are still living with Codes of Honor, that we care for our children daily, not leaving them to probabilities, that we still believe in chivalry, that we have the one real Guide in life, that we are proud of our own businesses, that we promptly care for children who are not our own. We just need to make that contagious. That's how we keep our country.

Venting is good. Thx.

"...many of us...", yes, but Ann's statement; "Our prisons are overflowing with the results of the Democrats' experiment of subsidizing illegitimacy. Children raised by a single mothers commit 72 percent of juvenile murders, 60 percent of rapes, have 70 percent of teenaged births, commit 70 percent of suicides and are 70 percent of high school dropouts.

Controlling for socioeconomic status, race and place of residence, the strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison is being raised by a single parent. (The second strongest predictor is having a tattoo.)

A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after controlling for single motherhood, the difference in black and white crime disappeared."

Surely points out one huge change in America which impacts all the rest.

When thinking on this I sometimes get the feeling we who 'cling' to our morals are sitting on a very small island and the swamp water is rising.

ModGlock17
07-27-2012, 13:47
"...

When thinking on this I sometimes get the feeling we who 'cling' to our morals are sitting on a very small island and the swamp water is rising.

It does feel that way. But what encourages me is when I see thousands of people from our local area, are seeking to be fed with righteousness, abandoning traditional man-made religions to seek what is right.

Many, many years ago, it began that way to rescue those who strive to leave the swamp water. Live as if righteousness will prevail, and it will.

Skyhook
07-27-2012, 15:05
It does feel that way. But what encourages me is when I see thousands of people from our local area, are seeking to be fed with righteousness, abandoning traditional man-made religions to seek what is right.

Many, many years ago, it began that way to rescue those who strive to leave the swamp water. Live as if righteousness will prevail, and it will.

Godspeed, brother! :thumbsup: !!

Jeff82
07-27-2012, 20:17
Buchanan wrote a column today that looks at just that, the projected state of the union, the GOP. Eye opening and interesting.

http://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2012/07/27/in_the_long_run_is_the_gop_dead

"Of the seven mega-states, California, New York and Illinois appear lost to the GOP. Pennsylvania has not gone Republican since 1988. Ohio and Florida, both crucial, are now swing states. Whites have become a minority in Texas. When Texas goes, America goes.

This year could be the last hurrah."