The hologram president. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The hologram president.

Skyhook
07-26-2012, 06:04
Herein lies one of the best summations I have seen to date.
http://terryfalconsprint.blogspot.com/2012/07/wall-street-journal-sizes-up-obama-by.html

coqui33
07-26-2012, 06:17
It was never published by the WSJ. Check Snopes. (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/makebelieve.asp)

series1811
07-26-2012, 06:23
It's a good read though, for people who think. But, people who think would have never voted for a man they really knew nothing about, for President.

A better article by the NY Times, by Milton Friedman, a died in the wool liberal, pretty much admits that.

My theory, is that because he was black, the media was just too embarrassed to ask the normal questions that would have sent a white guy with Obama's flimsy resume, back to where he came from really fast during the early campaigning. Later on, when they realized what they had forgotten to do, it was really too embarrassing to bring up.

Skyhook
07-26-2012, 06:26
It was never published by the WSJ. Check Snopes. (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/makebelieve.asp)

Oh, not the WSJ?

Nom de plume... pink herring? Or some Obama-like misrepresentation.

The entire presentation is a good one, nonetheless, I thought.... still do.

pipedreams
07-26-2012, 06:39
My theory, is that because he was black, the media was just too embarrassed to ask the normal questions that would have sent a white guy with Obama's flimsy resume, back to where he came from really fast during the early campaigning. Later on, when they realized what they had forgotten to do, it was really too embarrassing to bring up.

I think that pretty much covers it in a nut shell. I could care less if it was published in the WSJ, the article gets right to the meat of things.

Skyhook
07-26-2012, 06:57
It's a good read though, for people who think. But, people who think would have never voted for a man they really knew nothing about, for President.

A better article by the NY Times, by Milton Friedman, a died in the wool liberal, pretty much admits that.

Embarrassed? I would not cut the MSM (LNM) that much slack at this point. I think we've seen enough slanting and out-right promotion to think the 'media' was in the tank for progressive candidates even before this hologram, this wispy entity was carried to the front.

That's why, I think, this non-person blew everyone right off the stage from just about day one- he had a propaganda machine the likes of which this country had never dreamed of seeing.

series1811
07-26-2012, 07:06
Embarrassed? I would not cut the MSM (LNM) that much slack at this point. I think we've seen enough slanting and out-right promotion to think the 'media' was in the tank for progressive candidates even before this hologram, this wispy entity was carried to the front.

That's why, I think, this non-person blew everyone right off the stage from just about day one- he had a propaganda machine the likes of which this country had never dreamed of seeing.

I won't say that is not an equally plausible explanation.

JFrame
07-26-2012, 07:47

Agreed..."White guilt" may have factored into the voting of some percentage of the general population -- but when it comes to the MSM, it's pretty conclusive that we have a fairly unified bunch of hard-core progressives. I'm sure that stuff like "Journolist" only scratched the surface of a fairly coordinated effort by the leftstream media to control the narrative in this country.

ModGlock17
07-26-2012, 16:20
The most earth shattering news would be when someone releases a Kenyan Birth certificate that has O's info on it, 10 days before the election.

That would be one heck of an event, one that would be in history book.

coqui33
07-27-2012, 10:00
The most earth shattering news would be when someone releases a Kenyan Birth certificate that has O's info on it, 10 days before the election.

That would be one heck of an event, one that would be in history book.

It would be ignored. The newsmedia now has the power to put anyone they want into the presidency.