Do you agree [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Do you agree

Alliance50
07-26-2012, 09:19
Hello guys and ladys

It seems that no matter where or what forum you go on the internet there is always the "What caliber is the roght one or the better on" and if it isn't that its how important it is to have a gun that holds 15, 20 rds or your waisting your time carrying that gun.

Now I say IF you can hit your target Where,when it counts really is the caliber going to matter and in all actuality how many shots are you going to be able to get off three maybe
I mean come on your not going to have time to fire 15 or 20 rds in self defense encounter.
We as a civilian are not going to end up in world war three out on the streets unless you go looking for it.

Most law enforcement under most conditions won't fire more then 3 to 5 rds.

What do you all think about these useless cal and capacity threads? Well useless to me I guess.
After so many yrs involved in LE and personnel defense I just don't get the obsession with this am I wrong?

I mean come on lets keep it real!:rofl:

HerrGlock
07-26-2012, 09:37
They're amusing. Almost as amusing as those who write useless threads about how useless other threads are.

Alliance50
07-26-2012, 09:41
They're amusing. Almost as amusing as those who write useless threads about how useless other threads are.

See I knew we could some agreement replies pretty quick!

robhic
07-26-2012, 10:39
I guess my quick answer is: Why Not? I carry a G26 with 11 round capacity (one in the chamber). I think that is a good amount if placed well. But why not have more?

Jams, misses, etc. are all good reasons for extra ammo. Better to have it and not need it ..... :wow:

RussP
07-26-2012, 10:52
They're amusing. Almost as amusing as those who write useless threads about how useless other threads are.Yep...

Sorry, Alliance50, but HerrGlock is correct. Let's use our time and energy discussing the topics, not the value of certain threads.

Thanks...