Latest Romney Spanish-Language Ad Hints At Amnesty. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Latest Romney Spanish-Language Ad Hints At Amnesty.

maxsnafu
07-26-2012, 15:07
http://www.vdare.com/articles/memo-from-middle-america-latest-romney-spanish-language-ad-hints-at-amnesty-but-what-about-

JBnTX
07-26-2012, 16:28
It doesn't matter who the next president is, amnesty for illegals
IS going to happen in the next couple of years.

Our government, both democrat and republican, is too afraid of
the civil rights groups like La Raza.

Illegal immigration has become another "third rail of politics",
right behind social security, medicare, welfare and gun control.

maxsnafu
07-26-2012, 17:07
It doesn't matter who the next president is, amnesty for illegals
IS going to happen in the next couple of years.

Our government, both democrat and republican, is too afraid of
the civil rights groups like La Raza.

Illegal immigration has become another "third rail of politics",
right behind social security, medicare, welfare and gun control.

Who would have thought that Americans would elect a government that hated its own people?

cowboy1964
07-26-2012, 19:22
Hello, this ad is targeted at the Hispanics. What do you think he's going to say? "If elected I'm going to deport all illegals!"

FCOL.

LASTRESORT20
07-26-2012, 19:45
Hello, this ad is targeted at the Hispanics. What do you think he's going to say? "If elected I'm going to deport all illegals!"

FCOL.

This....^^^

walt cowan
07-27-2012, 07:40
tell me one more time how this was the rnc's best pick. OH YE FOOLS! lol!

maxsnafu
07-27-2012, 08:28

FCOL.

So are you OK with him granting amnesty?

Woofie
07-27-2012, 09:48

FCOL.

Maybe you can justify why he needs to target illegal aliens who aren't even supposed to be eligible to vote.

professorpinki
07-27-2012, 10:46
Maybe you can justify why he needs to target illegal aliens who aren't even supposed to be eligible to vote.

Or their families, which may have legal citizens in them, that want to be able to be together without fear.

INS isn't perfect.

Reagan pushed through an amnesty measure in the 1980's.

I'd call it the civilian equivalence of a stop loss. For as much as the economy is in the red, many of the Americans without jobs seem to be stuck in this mentality that other jobs that are available are beneath them. Last I checked, all the local WalMarts, fastfood places, etc. and even the farms are still hiring. But a good number of college kids and former mid-level professionals aren't wanting that type of work; they went to college after all, so they're entitled to having jobs for which they trained or about which they dreamed when they were younger.

Woofie
07-27-2012, 12:31
Or their families, which may have legal citizens in them, that want to be able to be together without fear.

INS isn't perfect.

Reagan pushed through an amnesty measure in the 1980's.

I'd call it the civilian equivalence of a stop loss. For as much as the economy is in the red, many of the Americans without jobs seem to be stuck in this mentality that other jobs that are available are beneath them. Last I checked, all the local WalMarts, fastfood places, etc. and even the farms are still hiring. But a good number of college kids and former mid-level professionals aren't wanting that type of work; they went to college after all, so they're entitled to having jobs for which they trained or about which they dreamed when they were younger.

It depends on where you're at. I am often looking for an extra part time job when my schedule allows it. Those "jobs that Americans won't do" are pretty full around here of people of all shapes and colors.