Mittens in the U.K. (God Save the Queen..) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mittens in the U.K. (God Save the Queen..)

Glockenspiel 25
07-26-2012, 19:03
Another gaffe in the world that is Mitt Romney...lol, way to conjure up those good feelings of understanding ettiqute...nice work slamming our BIGGEST Ally in the world...what a tool...

Fred Hansen
07-26-2012, 19:19
Another gaffe in the world that is Mitt Romney...lol, way to conjure up those good feelings of understanding ettiqute...nice work slamming our BIGGEST Ally in the world...what a tool...He give her an iPod with all of Hussein's speeches on it? :upeyes:

countrygun
07-26-2012, 19:40
He give her an iPod with all of Hussein's speeches on it? :upeyes:

:rofl::rofl:

pesticidal
07-26-2012, 19:42
Another gaffe in the world that is Mitt Romney...lol, way to conjure up those good feelings of understanding ettiqute...nice work slamming our BIGGEST Ally in the world...what a tool...

Was he wrong?

whoflungdo
07-26-2012, 19:48

Don't forget the DVD she can't play outside of North America

Fred Hansen
07-26-2012, 19:50
Don't forget the DVD she can't play outside of North America:supergrin:

JFrame
07-26-2012, 20:04

Yeah -- on top of that, he demanded that the Queen replace the bust of Winston Churchill that Obama made the Brits take back... :upeyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/4623148/Barack-Obama-sends-bust-of-Winston-Churchill-on-its-way-back-to-Britain.html

Walt_NC
07-26-2012, 20:22
I sincerely doubt that MI6 would discuss anything of substance with a candidate, but c'mon Mitt! Get it together, man.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/79036.html

Lethaltxn
07-26-2012, 20:38

Pretty sure his number is still lower than obama's.
Although neither come close to Biden.

countrygun
07-26-2012, 20:56
I just can't wait for the anti-semites to cough hairballs when he visits Israel.
:upeyes:

I just don't think Romney is going to use Israel during the campaign and then dump on them after he is elected, like BHO did

Fred Hansen
07-26-2012, 21:09
Did David Maraniss reveal that all those stories Mittens told about his grandfather being tortured by the British were a crock of commie ****? Oh, no... wait a minute, that was Hussein bull****ting people in his books.

Gilda Radner Nevermind - YouTube

GAFinch
07-26-2012, 22:14
Friends are willing to sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. Security is a big issue there. London has a very large Muslim population that includes a lot of radical Salafists.

stevelyn
07-26-2012, 22:31
I doubt Romney could be as big of an embarrassment as Odumma has been.

janice6
07-26-2012, 22:46
No problem. Obummer set the standards so low, no one could beat him.

ScubaSven
07-27-2012, 00:46
No problem. Obummer set the standards so low, no one could beat him.

How's that?

kirgi08
07-27-2012, 01:10
:fishing:

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 03:40
Trending tags on twitter: #RomneyShambles and #AmericanBorat

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JFrame
07-27-2012, 04:22
To be fair, I don't believe Obama has been as much of an insult to foreigners as he has been to most Americans.

aircarver
07-27-2012, 05:58
To be fair, I don't believe Obama has been as much of an insult to foreigners as he has been to most Americans.

Yeah...

He got us in his sights and hasn't stopped firing yet ....

The Machinist
07-27-2012, 06:56
How's that?
Bowing before despots, for starters.

walt cowan
07-27-2012, 07:32
Friends are willing to sometimes tell you things you don't want to hear. Security is a big issue there. London has a very large Muslim population that includes a lot of radical Salafists.

vampires can't cross into your doorway unless you invite them in. we could learn something from that.

DonGlock26
07-27-2012, 08:09
Is it common to call in the military to secure the Olympics?

More UK troops drawn in for Olympics? 18.07.12 - YouTube

kirgi08
07-27-2012, 08:41
I would have,just for prudence.'08.

series1811
07-27-2012, 10:06

He just needs to bow to them, like Obama does to every world leader he meets. It's the political equivalent of a dog rolling over and showing you his belly, to show you he's not a threat.

Yep, the last thing we need is a politician who speaks his mind, and says what he really thinks. We can't handle that.

A bower is better.

GAFinch
07-27-2012, 10:33
Is it common to call in the military to secure the Olympics?

More UK troops drawn in for Olympics? 18.07.12 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g4WfIcgWDA)

The private security contractors for the Olympics have failed to fill thousands (50%) of needed positions. Various unions, including customs officials, are using the Olympics as leverage to get more benefits by threatening to go on strike. It really is a big mess over there.

countrygun
07-27-2012, 11:06
I think this thread is a marvelous example of positive points for Romney. Anything the bashers dredge up that they think is worthwhile to bash him with, immediately brings out an Obamafail that points out how much BETTER Romney is.

:supergrin:

I'm lovin' it

brickboy240
07-27-2012, 11:07
Tell me how Mitten's words are MORE of an insult to the British people than Obama removing the bust of Churchill.

-brickboy240

Fred Hansen
07-27-2012, 11:51
I think this thread is a marvelous example of positive points for Romney. Anything the bashers dredge up that they think is worthwhile to bash him with, immediately brings out an Obamafail that points out how much BETTER Romney is.

:supergrin:

I'm lovin' itOne of the few things that piss me off more than liberal Massachew****s governors, are nitwit liberal trolls who coveniently forget that their precious Hussein not only repeatedly insults all of our allies, but in the case of Britain, holds an unbreakable record of insults and slights. Not to mention his wife hugging the queen. :upeyes:

In fairness to Michele, she sees dummy doing all sorts of bizarre bowing and scraping, and I'm sure just feels like joining in on the improvised antics/protocol. Must be a function of those "Chicago values" Rahm lectures us about. Pathetic.

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 11:54
You guys are gonna need some big backpacks to carry all of Mitt's water.

whoflungdo
07-27-2012, 11:57

Nah, there will be plenty at the second hand shop and consignment shops from where the leftist have turned them in from Obama's support. Besides, it will give you guys a much needed break from carrying Obama's for so long...
:whistling::rofl::faint:

Fred Hansen
07-27-2012, 11:58
You guys are gonna need some big backpacks to carry all of Mitt's water.It beats having Secular Humanist fecal matter on our tongues.

kirgi08
07-27-2012, 12:01
Fred,youse been taking your vitamins again,ain't ya? .'08. :rofl:

Paul7
07-27-2012, 12:02
Yeah -- on top of that, he demanded that the Queen replace the bust of Winston Churchill that Obama made the Brits take back... :upeyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/4623148/Barack-Obama-sends-bust-of-Winston-Churchill-on-its-way-back-to-Britain.html

Hopefully Romney can get it back.

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 12:07
The ultimate problem is that you carry all this water for a gun banning, health care mandating, Vietnam dodging flip flopper of the highest order. This is the most liberal Republican running for higher office ever and if he gets elected it will likely rip the GOP apart. It'll be fun to watch either way.

kirgi08
07-27-2012, 12:11
That won't be nothing compared ta another 4yrs for the one.'08.

Lethaltxn
07-27-2012, 12:15
The ultimate problem is that you carry all this water for a gun banning, health care mandating, Vietnam dodging flip flopper of the highest order. This is the most liberal Republican running for higher office ever and if he gets elected it will likely rip the GOP apart. It'll be fun to watch either way.

If he's so liberal, I guess you'll have no issue voting for him.

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 12:23

I suppose that if you excluded all of Romney's campaign rhetoric and just looked at his policy record he would be a pretty mainstream moderate Democrat. He'd certainly be more liberal than the average southern, blue dog Democrat.

JFrame
07-27-2012, 13:06

Touche... :duel:

countrygun
07-27-2012, 13:24
I suppose that if you excluded all of Romney's campaign rhetoric and just looked at his policy record he would be a pretty mainstream moderate Democrat. He'd certainly be more liberal than the average southern, blue dog Democrat.

So you admit he would be better than the failed "Marxist in Chief" we have now.

Good you are making progress:welcome:

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 13:35
So you admit he would be better than the failed "Marxist in Chief" we have now.

Good you are making progress:welcome:
Fair enough, but you're the one that's going to voting for a guy that believes Jesus Christ was a polygamist.

countrygun
07-27-2012, 13:42
Fair enough, but you're the one that's going to voting for a guy that believes Jesus Christ was a polygamist.

Not just because I am an atheist, I don't particularly care about that, besides I think it would be a sign of prejudice and bigotry to judge him on that.

Lethaltxn
07-27-2012, 13:53

And you probably voted for someone that promised you everything and nothing.
Hope and change.
Real substantive character there.

Flintlocker
07-27-2012, 14:05
Not just because I am an atheist, I don't particularly care about that, besides I think it would be a sign of prejudice and bigotry to judge him on that.

You don't think it's fair to judge someone for what they believe? What if he was a Satanist? Or a Muslim?

I'm not saying people should discriminate against Mitt because he believes that God is married and lives on another planet or because he believes that there is no salvation without accepting Joseph Smith as a prophet of God. That would be bigoted. But I think it's fair to make a judgement on those beliefs and the wisdom of people that hold them.

countrygun
07-27-2012, 14:49
You don't think it's fair to judge someone for what they believe? What if he was a Satanist? Or a Muslim?

I'm not saying people should discriminate against Mitt because he believes that God is married and lives on another planet or because he believes that there is no salvation without accepting Joseph Smith as a prophet of God. That would be bigoted. But I think it's fair to make a judgement on those beliefs and the wisdom of people that hold them.

I am an atheist why would a satanist bother me concerning religion?

If he went to Satanic Countries and bowed to their leaders I'd be a bit PO'ed. especially if he snubbed a Country, oh lets say Israel as a hypothetical, that was friendly to us in the process.

If he was raised as a satanist and a Marxist I wouldn't vote for him.

Gary W Trott
07-27-2012, 16:04
Do you really think a nation that spent most of the twentieth century actively fighting terrorists on it's own soil is going to appreciate some investment banker lecturing them on security?

countrygun
07-27-2012, 17:08
Do you really think a nation that spent most of the twentieth century actively fighting terrorists on it's own soil is going to appreciate some investment banker lecturing them on security?

...After all, it's not like he has any experience with Olympic security at all.

:upeyes:

PawDog
07-27-2012, 19:49

Really have to know, what GS level does the White House propaganda office pay you guys and gals now-a-days? :dunno:

Obviously, from your weak trolling skills, at the GS-2/3 level.

All of us who have been members here since before your messiah was selected, remember the mad rush his groupies performed here in 2008.

Did you have to re-register with a new user name here since then? Obviously so, given your recent sign in date and all.

jakebrake
07-27-2012, 19:53

way to take intellectually dishonest to a new level.

JFrame
07-27-2012, 19:57

It's a noticeable trend...

whoflungdo
07-27-2012, 19:59

Intellectual?

Dishonest I get...

JFrame
07-27-2012, 20:02
Intellectual?

Dishonest I get...

Heh... :supergrin:

ScubaSven
07-27-2012, 22:55
Tell me how Mitten's words are MORE of an insult to the British people than Obama removing the bust of Churchill.

-brickboy240

The British have spoken. Not for you to judge their reaction.

pesticidal
07-28-2012, 07:23

So, it's ok for the British to judge, but not us?

Fracball
07-28-2012, 19:24
Headlines from the olympics in the coming days will prove Mitt's initial assessment correct.

Besides, there's something about brits that makes them uninteresting and inept. They're not used to success or comments from successful people.

GAFinch
07-28-2012, 20:18

Yes, because there are no biased anti-conservative journalists in Europe. :upeyes:

ScubaSven
07-30-2012, 02:24
So, it's ok for the British to judge, but not us?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

series1811
07-30-2012, 06:21
Headlines from the olympics in the coming days will prove Mitt's initial assessment correct.

Besides, there's something about brits that makes them uninteresting and inept. They're not used to success or comments from successful people.

I worked the 96 Olympics, and after having seen how unprepared Atlanta was for them, I was agreeing with Romney.

I don't know why we as a nation, demand liars as our politicians, and then complain when we get liars as politicians.

It could be worse. Romney could have started telling us the truth about what is going to happen to our economy in the future because of our debt and unfunded public liabilities. We sure aren't going to elect anyone who tells us the truth about that if we make a big deal about somebody telling the truth about the Olympics in another country.

series1811
07-30-2012, 06:24

Liberals. Sometimes, you just can't believe the s*** that actually comes out of their mouth. :supergrin:

brickboy240
07-30-2012, 15:41
Actually...go back and watch the footage.

Mitt spoke the truth and they just did not like it.

I would HARDLY call what he said as a real insult....come on now.

-brickboy240