Cyber security bill by Democratics [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cyber security bill by Democratics

CDR_Glock
07-27-2012, 10:19
Democratic senators offer gun control amendment for cybersecurity bill - The Hill's Video

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/240657-cybersecurity-bill-includes-gun-control-measure

Jerry
07-27-2012, 10:47
He's lying his arss off. He WAS and still IS one of the worst (even though he is saying he isn't) gun grabbers of all times. He doesn't know the difference, or pretends there is no different, in an "assault" weapon and a semi-auto civilian version black rifle. He doesn't want to take your "semi-auto hunting rifle" unless it looks scary to him.

I'd like to ask him face to face where the Second says we have a right to bear "hunting rifles". I'd like to ask him if he thinks he's as smart as Tomas Jefferson. I'm sure he'll answer yes, so I want to know how many languages he speaks, has he run his own law firm, has he been an ambassador to another country that has accomplished any negotiations that have benefited the US.... and I could go on all day about Jefferson's accomplishments and Schmuck's lack thereof. He's one of the worst lying sacks of manure on the hill.

kirgi08
07-27-2012, 12:41
:agree: :goodpost: