Just want to make sure! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just want to make sure!

Roydrage
07-27-2012, 12:33
THAT EVERYONE HAS SEEN THIS:

IT'S BEING SIGNED TODAY!

http://firearmsfuture.com/

Thanks,

Royd

ponders
07-27-2012, 12:56
what does this mean for the average joe like me?

honest question

Roydrage
07-27-2012, 13:01
what does this mean for the average joe like me?

honest question

If you watched the Video... It's about giving control of our 2nd amendment rights, and firearm freedoms to 3rd world countries like the Sudan, and Syria. Right now it's about the trade of guns, and starting a NATIONAL LIST OF FIREARMS OWNERS.

But It gives them CONTROL!

So what it could mean for you one day... IS Someone knocking on your door, and telling you to surrender your weapons.

It could mean a change of the basic foundation of this Country, And it must Be Stopped.

Royd

ponders
07-27-2012, 13:06
from my cold dead hands.... will be the deciding day if i live or die

put it to you that way

Roydrage
07-27-2012, 13:11
from my cold dead hands.... will be the deciding day if i live or die

put it to you that way

Watch "A Defenseless Population" The last Video on the Bottom right...

That is EXACTLY what the Firearm owners in England Said.

Royd

ponders
07-27-2012, 14:14
so what are the people of this country going to do when its signed?

Roydrage
07-27-2012, 18:51
FLASH:

U.N.ATT Conference Comes to an Impasse

The Conference on the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty (U.N. ATT) has brokendown and will not report a draft treaty to the member nations.

See It Here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiicUiYhY2Y&feature=youtu.be

bac1023
07-27-2012, 20:35
Not good

Jim S.
07-29-2012, 12:41
The fact that most gun owners in this country are law abiding citizens, I would be willing to bet that most of them would hand over their weapons when that knock on the door came to their house.
How many of you would be willing to play the role of a "Patriot" and die for the cause?
It was no different when the British imposed their rule on this nation and brave citizens stood their ground and said enough.
They were willing to die for the cause, which is freedom from tyranny, and they fought and died until the British were removed from power in our country.
Do you think our time is coming?
Do you even think it is possible to fight against our corrupt and tyrannical government?
The American citizen and the Constitution of the United States has been sold out and betrayed by the politicians who run this system and we, the militia made up of everyday common men and women had better wake up and see the reality before it is too late.
Everything is done so gradually that most don't even notice it happening.
Some don't even care until the knock on their own door wakes them up.
I do not want to live as a subject, or a slave.
Remember that old saying...
"United we stand, Divided we fall".
I still believe that there are more gun owners and patriots in this country than there are sheep who want the Government to control their miserable lives.
Stand up and be heard.
First on election day, and then when ever and where ever our voices need to be heard.

sal1911a1
07-29-2012, 17:05
Well as a Law Enforcement Official for a large Federal Agency and a overall career for over 25 years plus years as a New York City Police Officer. I told my wife I would give up my life for our country once again.

I hope no police or Liberal SS (Ghestopo army) comes to my house to take away any firearms or property. I would let everyone know that they would be killing or murdering a Law Enforcement brother who is protecting rights in this country as well as personal property that the Gov't has no right to take.

This law cannot pass it is so anti American for what this country stands for.

It would causes a civil war in this country.

Lets pray our current leaders in this country wake up.

Jack23
07-30-2012, 10:29
delete