James Holmes was seeing psychiatrist at university before massacre [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : James Holmes was seeing psychiatrist at university before massacre

DOC44
07-27-2012, 15:41
Colorado shooting suspect Colorado shooting suspect James Holmes was seeing psychiatrist at university before massacre

uch oh.... might be good for the shrink.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/colorado-shooting-suspect-james-holmes-was-seeing-psychiatrist-at-university-before-massacre/2012/07/27/gJQAsTwHEX_story.html

Doc44

pugman
07-27-2012, 16:20
To me, this just adds to the fact this guy knows exactly what he is doing.

He has gone WAY overboard in trying to make people think he is crazy.

The puppet game he was playing with the bags the police put over his hands...

The hair...

The notebook depicting mass killings...

See a shrink "in the weeks" before the killings.

The fact he went they armored up loaded for bear and basically gave up without a fight?

He goes from telling the police about the traps to not helping out? Hello, if he doesn't help his lawyers defend him they can have him declared unfit for trial.

This guy knows exactly what he is doing.

bear62
07-27-2012, 16:30
I can see this cold blooded gutless killer becoming John Hinckley II ........ and spending the next few years with a well hidden grin. Just waiting for his release from the mental ward......:faint:

Cavalry Doc
07-28-2012, 06:52
Either way, he has acheived a lifetime supply of three hots and a cot.

pugman
07-28-2012, 07:29
Either way, he has acheived a lifetime supply of three hots and a cot.

Which should be exchanged for a walk into a field and a lead injection.

MARINE DIVISION TWO
07-28-2012, 07:48
If this School had prior knowledge of his capabilitys and actions,these devastated familys should prevail Lawsuit wise and made an example ! Doctor priviledge or not.JMO

Cavalry Doc
07-28-2012, 08:10
Which should be exchanged for a walk into a field and a lead injection.

There are times when I find the "cruel and unusual" clause problematic. I'd like to see him locked naked into a large auditorium and allow family members of the victims in on a voluntary basis. Each of the family members should be issued a BB gun on the way in, and a pardon on the way out.

FFR Spyder GT
07-28-2012, 09:42
Lock him up on Death Row in a 6'x8' cell 23 hours a day for the next 15 years and every day remind him that one day the "Man" was going to drag him out of his cell and strap him down to a table and kill him for what he had done.

Remind him of that every day and remind him every day that that "Day" just got one day closer.

This would be an excellent punishment if he was in Texas, Arkansas or one of the other states that executed death row inmates on a regular bases.

To me this would be ultimate form of capital punishment. There you are just sitting in your cell and always being reminded that one day the "Man" was going to kill you and every day that day got a day closer.