Sen. McCaskill trails GOP challengers badly in Missouri [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sen. McCaskill trails GOP challengers badly in Missouri

snerd
07-29-2012, 13:27
Even the weakest GOP senate primary candidate bests the incumbent by 5 points.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/sen_mccaskill_trails_gop_challengers_badly_in_missouri.html (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/07/sen_mccaskill_trails_gop_challengers_badly_in_missouri.html#ixzz222cchSH5)

November can't get here quick enough.

DustyJacket
07-29-2012, 14:03
Yup - Claire needs to retire.
I've communicated with her on TARP and other things and her responses were akin to "tough luck I am going to do whatever I want".

JFrame
07-29-2012, 14:20
I guess she needs to double down on her intention of staying away from the Democrat convention. :rofl:

Bruce H
07-29-2012, 14:53
Clair is a prime example of what happens when voters want to teach the other party a lesson.

fx77
07-29-2012, 14:54
Lately in my BLUE state it makes no difference for whom I vote, So I donate to the decent candidates running against the Dems in every other state.

JFrame
07-29-2012, 15:06
Lately in my BLUE state it makes no difference for whom I vote, So I donate to the decent candidates running against the Dems in every other state.

Good for you! :thumbsup:

Brucev
07-29-2012, 16:22
Come November, the voters will have their opportunity to pull the lever and flush her down the political toilet.

Jarhead247
07-29-2012, 16:46
I can't wait to vote against Senator McCaskill (again). I have voted against her at every opportunity.
I recently wrote to both Senator McCaskill's & Senator Blunt's offices regarding the UN Arms Treaty. I received a reply from Senator Blunt's office the same day. I haven't heard from Senator McCaskill's office yet. Maybe she is so busy protecting the interests of her constituents that she hasn't had time to campaign....:whistling:
or maybe she is busy paying the property taxes on her airplane..:rofl:

DustyJacket
07-29-2012, 16:57
or maybe she is busy dodging the property taxes on her airplane..:rofl:

Fixed that for you.

rj1939
07-29-2012, 17:49
Gotta love MO ability to fix their screw ups, if they do, it is the second one I can remember...........the other was the widow Carnahan.

I keep voting against our degenerates, but they just keep getting in.

Bruce H
07-30-2012, 04:32
Gotta love MO ability to fix their screw ups, if they do, it is the second one I can remember...........the other was the widow Carnahan.

I keep voting against our degenerates, but they just keep getting in.

Yeah we are a real smart bunch. We replaced Carnahan with Talent, who didn't have any. Everybody remembers Talent. The house republican that voted to give us the assault weapons ban.

callihan_44
07-30-2012, 05:07
it amazes me how any democrat gets elected in MO, if you look at the break down of votes county by county downtown st louis and downtown KC goes dem...the rest of the state goes bright red.

robertoh
07-30-2012, 07:20
She doesn't represent the people of her State,but just grabs her ankles for Obama and phones in her vote.