Dems announce bill restricting online ammo sales [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dems announce bill restricting online ammo sales

humanguerrilla
07-30-2012, 12:43
The Make Your Wife And UPS Man Happy Act?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/240909-dem-lawmakers-to-unveil-bill-regulating-online-sale-of-ammo

G29Reload
07-30-2012, 12:44
ITs DOA. I bet.

G29Reload
07-30-2012, 12:50
Idiots. What ammo isn't purchased "anonymously"?

You could go into a WM and pay cash.

It doesn't stop anyone from doing anything. Just inconveniences retail customers, most of whom do nothing unlawful.

Even if you put ammo on your credit card and its no longer "anonymous", so WHAT?

Vendor got paid
You got ammo.

Its not like the light goes on in the BatCave (just for snideley whiplash of course) as soon as WM's card reader catches the sale at which point the SWAT team mobilizes and heads for the miscreant's lair.

You can't make up how stupid these people are.:upeyes:

JFrame
07-30-2012, 13:38
Never let a crisis go to waste.

aircarver
07-30-2012, 13:40
Never let a crisis go to waste.

This.

:steamed:

BuzznRose
07-30-2012, 13:42
Screwing up the best segment of our economy!

http://www.thestreet.mobi/story/11635304/1/gun-stocks-outperform-market-following-aurora-shooting.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

oldman11
07-30-2012, 13:54
These Dems are really losers. Always trying to sneak something threw that will take away from our gun rights. The amount of ammo he bought has nothing to do with what he did. As a matter of fact, he only shot between 50 and 75 rounds. That's less than a couple of boxes. It has nothing to do with what he bought. I don't know about you but I'm awfully tired of the criminally minded democrats constantly trying to sneak anti-American laws through to hinder gun owners. And I'm tired of the lying and the deceit that goes along with it. You don't see any of them taking away the guns of their personal bodyguards do you? :whistling:

Glockdude1
07-30-2012, 14:03
These Dems are really losers. Always trying to sneak something threw that will take away from our gun rights. The amount of ammo he bought has nothing to do with what he did. As a matter of fact, he only shot between 50 and 75 rounds. That's less than a couple of boxes. It has nothing to do with what he bought. I don't know about you but I'm awfully tired of the criminally minded democrats constantly trying to sneak anti-American laws through to hinder gun owners. And I'm tired of the lying and the deceit that goes along with it. You don't see any of them taking away the guns of their personal bodyguards do you? :whistling:

:agree:

Cavalry Doc
07-30-2012, 14:05
ITs DOA. I bet.

Ditto. Any if these dirtbags propose a bill making dying your hair orange illegal yet? How about one making bombs and incinderary booby traps in an apartment illegal?

Duh....

Glockdude1
07-30-2012, 14:07
If we ban gasoline, no one will make homemade IED's anymore.

:tongueout:

nismochasse
07-30-2012, 14:29
Don't forget this little gem of common sense from Rep. McCarthy

Carolyn McCarthy - YouTube