The Conservative Gun Control Traitor List [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Conservative Gun Control Traitor List

Cambo
07-30-2012, 20:33
I'd like to start an expansive list to call out and boycott all so called conservative gun control traitors:
1. Bill O'Reilly
2. Michael Savage
3. Bill Kristol
4. Dick Cheney(questioned hi caps after Tuscon)
5. Antonin Scalia(if the media got what he said correct)

Let's keep this list going and not patronize these filthy scum.

FFR Spyder GT
07-30-2012, 20:51
Don't forget Ron Reagan even though he's dead and Big George Bush.

Oh, don't forget all the "Conservative" R's that helped to pass Clinton's Anti-Gun Laws back in the '90.

itstime
07-30-2012, 20:52
Tagged. Keep them coming.

Cavalry Doc
07-30-2012, 21:09

Oh, don't forget all the "Conservative" R's that helped to pass Clinton's Anti-Gun Laws back in the '90.

More gun haters among the libs than the cons.

Place yer bets the best way you see fit. I'm all for a Democrat free congress.

G29Reload
07-30-2012, 21:17
There's traitors, and there's hapless idiots who just don't know what they're talking about (Oreilly)

But oreilly is a naive tool anyway.

GAFinch
07-30-2012, 21:36
Scalia is solidly supportive of gun rights. He's a proponent of viewing the Constitution in the way that people did when it was written. In general, he's not afraid to reverse decades of policy to return to original intent. He did write the majority opinion on the Heller case.

Don't forget Ron Paul, who wants to repeal the federal law banning lawsuits against gun companies.

cowboy1964
07-30-2012, 22:30
Savage? I did not know that. I don't listen to the fool.

FFR Spyder GT
07-30-2012, 22:47
Place yer bets the best way you see fit. I'm all for a Democrat free congress.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd248/stengun/1343314632.png

The GOP in controll of Congress got the USA in the fix it's in today so I'll have to pass on your idea.

stevelyn
07-30-2012, 23:21
Calling the Drunken Irishman a conservative is being rather charitable.

cowboy1964
07-31-2012, 00:26

The GOP in controll of Congress got the USA in the fix it's in today so I'll have to pass on your idea.

Yeah, the last few years with a Democrat majority have been heaven. :whistling:

GRIMLET
07-31-2012, 00:53
Please tell what Savage has done to be on the list. I really don't know.

Captain Ron
07-31-2012, 04:08
Please tell what Savage has done to be on the list. I really don't know. http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1435074

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 05:33

Nope. Never met a more despicable bunch of traitorous slime in my life. I'm speaking of the Dem leadership, that did stupid stuff like declare the surge in Iraq a failure and the war lost months before the surge began.

A few years in exile would do them some good.

It would be nice to see the Republicans return to their roots, take control, and institute the austerity measures that are needed to get us back on track.

eracer
07-31-2012, 05:40
Nope. Never met a more despicable bunch of traitorous slime in my life. I'm speaking of the Dem leadership, that did stupid stuff like declare the surge in Iraq a failure and the war lost months before the surge began.

A few years in exile would do them some good.

It would be nice to see the Republicans return to their roots, take control, and institute the austerity measures that are needed to get us back on track.The roots you seek are those of the Libertarian Party tree. It's a young tree, and gets laughed at (like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree.)

But the 'Republican Party' will NEVER return to the austerity of earlier times. Never...

They've all tasted the fruit of the tree in the Garden of Eden.

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 06:08
The roots you seek are those of the Libertarian Party tree. It's a young tree, and gets laughed at (like Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree.)

But the 'Republican Party' will NEVER return to the austerity of earlier times. Never...

They've all tasted the fruit of the tree in the Garden of Eden.

Financially yes, foreign policy, no.

I've learned a little too much about people around the world to believe in neo-isolationism (nonintervention).

walt cowan
07-31-2012, 06:10
welcome to the club, members only.

sbhaven
07-31-2012, 07:18
Uh hardly. If one actually looks at which party had control of Congress, since the 1930's, they'd see that Democrats have held the reins of power far more often than Republicans have...
Party Control of the Presidency and Congress, 1933-2010 (http://cstl-cla.semo.edu/renka/ui320-75/presandcongress.asp)
A Visual Guide: The Balance Of Power Between Congress and The Presidency (http://uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm)

It is also not surprising that liberals like to ignore the inconvenient little fact that for the last two years of G. W. Bush presidency and the first two years of the Obama presidency, the Democrats held both houses of Congress. Edit to add: And for 134 days of those days, Obama has a super majority of Democrats in the Senate.

Gundude
07-31-2012, 09:07
I'd like to start an expansive list to call out and boycott all so called conservative gun control traitors:
1. Bill O'Reilly
2. Michael Savage
3. Bill Kristol

Let's keep this list going and not patronize these filthy scum.6. Mitt Romney

Bren
07-31-2012, 09:20
Does Bloomberg count? Even though he is a life-long leftist democrat, he has run for mayor as a Republican in some kind of bizzarro-world strategy that seems to be working.

Bren
07-31-2012, 09:39
6. Mitt Romney

I agree, but I keep in mind that he is still a lesser of the only 2 evils we can choose between.

evlbruce
07-31-2012, 10:01
Does Bloomberg count? Even though he is a life-long leftist democrat, he has run for mayor as a Republican in some kind of bizzarro-world strategy that seems to be working.

Political parties in the US only exist to elect candidates to office. Unlike political parties in Europe, there is simply no unified party platform and candidates are free to run on what ever collection of stances they can cobble together and get through a primary with.

Glocksanity
07-31-2012, 12:35
Scalia is solidly supportive of gun rights. He's a proponent of viewing the Constitution in the way that people did when it was written. In general, he's not afraid to reverse decades of policy to return to original intent. He did write the majority opinion on the Heller case.

Yeah. Scalia said nothing the other day that evenly remotely could be construed as anti-gun or anti-2A. Lawrence O'Donnell went rambling on how Scalia was now in the corner of more gun control laws. Scalia just said that more decisions would clarify where the line is drawn in regards to the 2A, but he did not say what that line was.

Don't forget Ron Paul, who wants to repeal the federal law banning lawsuits against gun companies.

RP wants to repeal those laws because he feels that is not within the scope of the Federal government's jurisdiction. Leave that to the states, not the Feds. It's not because he is anti-2A.

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 13:26
Yeah. Scalia said nothing the other day that evenly remotely could be construed as anti-gun or anti-2A. Lawrence O'Donnell went rambling on how Scalia was now in the corner of more gun control laws. Scalia just said that more decisions would clarify where the line is drawn in regards to the 2A, but he did not say what that line was.

RP wants to repeal those laws because he feels that is not within the scope of the Federal government's jurisdiction. Leave that to the states, not the Feds. It's not because he is anti-2A.

That boat has sailed away.

Glocksanity
07-31-2012, 14:46

And so has this country. The further we get away from the principles of this Republic as outlined in the Constitution, the fewer freedoms we have. RP is correct when it comes to states rights. You give the Feds the freedom to make bad laws you agree with, pretty soon they have the freedom to make bad laws you disagree with.

GAFinch
07-31-2012, 17:08

So removing an extremely simple law that costs nothing to maintain is more important than protecting gun companies from left wing activists? We don't live in a perfect world and have to adjust accordingly. This is why people don't like him.

Cambo
07-31-2012, 19:10
I agree, but I keep in mind that he is still a lesser of the only 2 evils we can choose between.

Quoted for truth.

Gundude
08-01-2012, 09:08
I agree, but I keep in mind that he is still a lesser of the only 2 evils we can choose between.He still belongs high on the list. There's no doubt he's a "so called conservative gun control traitor."

Whether you want to punish him for it or reward him in spite of it, that's a personal decision.

snowbird
08-01-2012, 09:29
He still belongs high on the list. There's no doubt he's a "so called conservative gun control traitor."

Whether you want to punish him for it or reward him in spite of it, that's a personal decision.

'Punishing' Romney would let Obama have 4 more years to consolidate communism/Islam in America, including appointing more leftist party-line Justices to our Supreme Court, thereby abolishing our Second, and First, Amendments.

It's called 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. It's extremely foolish, IMHO, but I'm just a dumb old, straight, married with kids, Bible and gun clinging, Army veteran white, conservative country-boy-at-heart.

GAFinch
08-01-2012, 09:49
He still belongs high on the list. There's no doubt he's a "so called conservative gun control traitor."

Geez, how many times do we have to go through this? He actually decreased the amount of gun control while governor. The Massachusetts Congress is 85% Democrat. Even if Romney had vetoed the extension of the state AWB, it absolutely would've been renewed during the tenure of the next governor. Republicans aren't going to takeover their Congress any time soon. Knowing this, he made sure a lot of other pro-gun rights were added to the bill.

Cambo
08-01-2012, 09:51
I knew there was another to add to the list, Rupert Murdoch.

wjv
08-01-2012, 10:10

They did not.

He speculated that there exists a class of weapons NOT protected by the 2nd. . Then the example he provided was "grenade launcher". He simply stated that at some point in the future that line will need to be defined.

wjv
08-01-2012, 10:10
geez, how many times do we have to go through this? He actually decreased the amount of gun control while governor. The massachusetts congress is 85% democrat. Even if romney had vetoed the extension of the state awb, it absolutely would've been renewed during the tenure of the next governor. Republicans aren't going to takeover their congress any time soon. Knowing this, he made sure a lot of other pro-gun rights were added to the bill.

+100!!!!

Gundude
08-01-2012, 12:05
Geez, how many times do we have to go through this? He actually decreased the amount of gun control while governor. The Massachusetts Congress is 85% Democrat. Even if Romney had vetoed the extension of the state AWB, it absolutely would've been renewed during the tenure of the next governor. Republicans aren't going to takeover their Congress any time soon. Knowing this, he made sure a lot of other pro-gun rights were added to the bill.Everybody else on that list is on it because of what they said.

Romney said this:

"Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts. These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

If Scalia and O'Reilly are on the list for their comments, then Romney is on the list too.

Gundude
08-01-2012, 12:12
'Punishing' Romney would let Obama have 4 more years to consolidate communism/Islam in America, including appointing more leftist party-line Justices to our Supreme Court, thereby abolishing our Second, and First, Amendments.

It's called 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. It's extremely foolish, IMHO, but I'm just a dumb old, straight, married with kids, Bible and gun clinging, Army veteran white, conservative country-boy-at-heart.So if eBay is by far the best place to sell your stuff to get the best possible price, but you boycott eBay because of their anti-gun stance, and you sell your stuff at some second-rate auction house which gets you far less than what you would've got on eBay, are you "cutting off your nose to spite your face"?

GRIMLET
08-01-2012, 14:17
1. Bill O'Reilly
2. Michael Savage
3. Bill Kristol

So Savage is a traitor due his dislike of 100 round ar drum mags and the use of body armor by citizens?

Cambo
08-01-2012, 19:56
So Savage is a traitor due his dislike of 100 round ar drum mags and the use of body armor by citizens?

That's not the only thing he said. I stopped listening to him years ago when some crazy in San Francisco was shooting at police with an illegal AK. Savage clearly stated that if the police couldn't have AKs then average citizens shouldn't have them either. Sorry, the chief of the local police is the one responsible for choosing officer's weapons, I don't think that should determine what civilians should own or not own. So yeah, he's a traitor.

Cambo
08-01-2012, 19:57
They did not.

He speculated that there exists a class of weapons NOT protected by the 2nd. . Then the example he provided was "grenade launcher". He simply stated that at some point in the future that line will need to be defined.

I stand corrected, even though I wasn't sure in the first place.

GRIMLET
08-01-2012, 22:18
That's not the only thing he said. I stopped listening to him years ago when some crazy in San Francisco was shooting at police with an illegal AK. Savage clearly stated that if the police couldn't have AKs then average citizens shouldn't have them either. Sorry, the chief of the local police is the one responsible for choosing officer's weapons, I don't think that should determine what civilians should own or not own. So yeah, he's a traitor.

I disagree.

Cambo
08-02-2012, 08:27
I disagree.

So do you disagree that Savage is a traitor or do you disagree that civilians should own semi-auto weapons? What's your stand on 100 rd drums? Do Savage's views reflect your own?

series1811
08-02-2012, 08:32

It's not fun trying to get people on a gun board to vote liberal Democrat, is it?

We just don't get that people like Pelosi, Reid, and Obama, are only looking out for our best interests, and that we're just not smart enough to see it.

snowbird
08-02-2012, 08:40
So if eBay is by far the best place to sell your stuff to get the best possible price, but you boycott eBay because of their anti-gun stance, and you sell your stuff at some second-rate auction house which gets you far less than what you would've got on eBay, are you "cutting off your nose to spite your face"?

No.

Making or losing a few dollars isn't in the same ballpark as losing our freedom.

snowbird
08-02-2012, 08:41
It's not fun trying to get people on a gun board to vote liberal Democrat, is it?

We just don't get that people like Pelosi, Reid, and Obama, are only looking out for our best interests, and that we're just not smart enough to see it.

:rofl:

GRIMLET
08-02-2012, 09:23
So do you disagree that Savage is a traitor or do you disagree that civilians should own semi-auto weapons? What's your stand on 100 rd drums? Do Savage's views reflect your own?

I don't have an opinion on 100 round drums or body armor for private citizens. I do think that nongunowners may look at this and have a negative light against those who are pro 2A.
It really wouldn't hurt my feelings if the feds treated it like silencers or full auto firearms. But, for all I care, they can keep them on the shelf for anyone to buy.

And Savage isn't a traitor to gun owners. He has limits to what he sees as practical firearms ownerership.

To call him a traitor is harsh. He has a slightly different opinion than some. He is still one of the few who speak his mind.

CanMan
08-02-2012, 09:52
I'm all for a Democrat free congress.

^ This

Gundude
08-02-2012, 11:08
No.

Making or losing a few dollars isn't in the same ballpark as losing our freedom.If you think we're going to lose our freedom simply by holding Romney accountable for his words and actions, all you've done is succumbed to fearmongering.

Romney's unoffical campaign platform is "you have to vote for me, no matter how bad I am, otherwise Obama will enslave us all."

For those of us that don't buy that premise, Romney offers nothing, and is just as likely to curtail freedoms as Obama is.

Cambo
08-02-2012, 11:19
I don't have an opinion on 100 round drums or body armor for private citizens. I do think that nongunowners may look at this and have a negative light against those who are pro 2A.
It really wouldn't hurt my feelings if the feds treated it like silencers or full auto firearms. But, for all I care, they can keep them on the shelf for anyone to buy.

And Savage isn't a traitor to gun owners. He has limits to what he sees as practical firearms ownerership.

To call him a traitor is harsh. He has a slightly different opinion than some. He is still one of the few who speak his mind.

Savage bashes liberals(and rightly so) for emotional decision making. You and I both know that sickos and criminals will find a way to kill using whatever means are at hand, so when Savage singles out one possible way of doing it, he is in the wrong because he is ignoring all other ways of killing. Nobody would be up in arms about household chemicals if James Holmes brought his apartment bombs into the theater and detonated them. Practical limits on gun ownership only hurt legitimate gun owners.

GRIMLET
08-02-2012, 12:03
Savage bashes liberals(and rightly so) for emotional decision making. You and I both know that sickos and criminals will find a way to kill using whatever means are at hand, so when Savage singles out one possible way of doing it, he is in the wrong because he is ignoring all other ways of killing. Nobody would be up in arms about household chemicals if James Holmes brought his apartment bombs into the theater and detonated them. Practical limits on gun ownership only hurt legitimate gun owners.

I respect your opinions.
I feel gun owners are hurt by those who do illegal things with firearms. We all know guns are a hot topic. The anti gun people will never change, probably. The middle of the road citizen may be influenced to see our side of The 2A but only if we don't come across as a nutjob cold dead hands rhetoric spewing mob.

That's my opinion. No rudeness intended.

snowbird
08-02-2012, 12:23
If you think we're going to lose our freedom simply by holding Romney accountable for his words and actions, all you've done is succumbed to fearmongering.

Romney's unoffical campaign platform is "you have to vote for me, no matter how bad I am, otherwise Obama will enslave us all."

For those of us that don't buy that premise, Romney offers nothing, and is just as likely to curtail freedoms as Obama is.

Vote for the American.

At least he isn't a Muslim.

Gundude
08-02-2012, 13:49
Vote for the American.

At least he isn't a Muslim.They're both American and neither is Muslim.

Once you dismiss all the fake stuff to vote against Obama on, what real stuff do you have left?

More importantly, why is there the need to make up so much fake stuff about Obama, if there is supposedly so much real stuff that's bad about him?

The answer is that all the real stuff that's bad about Obama also applies to Romney, so fake stuff is all you have left.

snowbird
08-02-2012, 14:20
The answer is that all the real stuff that's bad about Obama also applies to Romney, so fake stuff is all you have left.

The only fake stuff we've seen is Obama's purported birth certificate, and it was only shown online -no hard copy. Then there's his fraudulent Connecticut SSN, when he was supposed to be from Hawaii. Question: why has he spent millions of dollars and hired a team of lawyers to keep his records sealed, if he's so legit?

How do you know he's an American? We don't even know for sure who is father was. Our Constitution calls for a natural born American to be president -that means BOTH parents are to be American. His alleged father was a Kenyan just here on a student visa.

His alleged biological father was a Muslim. His adoptive father was a Muslim Indonesian. His name is Muslim. He has bowed to a Muslim king. He says he will stand with the Muslims, and his actions have consistently backed this up, to the detriment of America.

None of this applies to Romney.

Gundude
08-02-2012, 14:42
The only fake stuff we've seen is Obama's purported birth certificate, and it was only shown online -no hard copy. Then there's his fraudulent Connecticut SSN, when he was supposed to be from Hawaii. Question: why has he spent millions of dollars and hired a team of lawyers to keep his records sealed, if he's so legit?

How do you know he's an American? We don't even know for sure who is father was. Our Constitution calls for a natural born American to be president -that means BOTH parents are to be American. His alleged father was a Kenyan just here on a student visa.

His alleged biological father was a Muslim. His adoptive father was a Muslim Indonesian. His name is Muslim. He has bowed to a Muslim king. He says he will stand with the Muslims, and his actions have consistently backed this up, to the detriment of America.

None of this applies to Romney.You're agreeing the fake stuff doesn't apply to Romney, but you haven't come up with any real stuff yet.

Obama bows to everybody. Definitely a character flaw, but it doesn't make him Muslim. He never said he'd stand with the Muslims, except in the specific case of where they are American citizens persecuted by government simply because of their ethnicity, like the Japanese were during WWII. His father was atheist. Having a Muslim name doesn't make you a Muslim.

Natural born citizen just means you were a citizen when you were born. Being born in Hawaii makes you a natural born citizen, unless both your parents were foreign diplomats.

Now can we get to the real stuff? Why the insistence on trying to pass off the fake stuff as real, in spite of so much evidence to the contrary? There is stuff that's indisputably real. Why is it that nobody can focus on it?

snowbird
08-02-2012, 15:22
You're agreeing the fake stuff doesn't apply to Romney, but you haven't come up with any real stuff yet.

Obama bows to everybody. Definitely a character flaw...

Romney hasn't bowed to any Muslim kings, but Hussein has. Romney hasn't declared America to NOT be a Christian nation, while in a Muslim land (Egypt), but Hussein has. Romney didn't say, "my Muslim faith" on t.v., but Barack did. Romney didn't disparage American Christians "clinging to their Bibles and guns", but O did, and he obviously wants to eliminate Christians' Bibles and guns, unlike Romney.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Phoenix, AZ, investigated with his Cold Case Posse, and concluded that O's b.c. is FAKE. OTOH, nobody questions Romney's undoubtedly REAL b.c. You ignored O's fraudulent Connecticut SSN; Romney's SSN is REAL.

You didn't answer the question: why spend big bucks for secrecy if you're legit? Obama does, Romney doesn't. Obviously, that is because Obama is not legit, whereas Romney is.

Our Constitution's 'natural born' requirement means more than "just being a citizen where you were born", otherwise why would they bother to write it? Clearly, they intended to screen out those with divided loyalties. Being unquestionably raised Muslim, going to a Muslim school in Indonesia, as an Indonesian citizen, means Soetoro's loyalty to the US is, at best, highly questionable, and he fails to meet the Constitutional requirement to be natural born.

Something else that's real is the 'Fast and Furious' scam done by Obama's Justice Dept. Their idea was to discredit American gun stores and gun owners, so they could justify confiscating them. Romney hasn't done anything like this. Question: why are you such an apparent Obot, when O is so anti-gun, and this is a gun forum?

Cambo
08-02-2012, 16:10
I respect your opinions.
I feel gun owners are hurt by those who do illegal things with firearms. We all know guns are a hot topic. The anti gun people will never change, probably. The middle of the road citizen may be influenced to see our side of The 2A but only if we don't come across as a nutjob cold dead hands rhetoric spewing mob.

That's my opinion. No rudeness intended.

None taken, at all.:wavey:

series1811
08-02-2012, 16:27
Well, you have to give Gundude credit, he is earning his DU money, over here. :supergrin:

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he reports in.

"I think I just about have some of them starting to believe in Hope and Change! They are not calling me names anymore. Either that or I am on everybody's ignore list and it is time for a new screen name." :rofl::rofl:

SDDL-UP
08-03-2012, 00:01
I'm pretty sure Michael Savage owns an AR-15.

snowbird
08-03-2012, 07:40
Well, you have to give Gundude credit, he is earning his DU money, over here. :supergrin:

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he reports in.

"I think I just about have some of them starting to believe in Hope and Change! They are not calling me names anymore. Either that or I am on everybody's ignore list and it is time for a new screen name." :rofl::rofl:

LOL.

Astute observation.

Acujeff
08-03-2012, 16:16
It is understandable that Obama supporters, like Gundude, are going to come to gun forums and try to persuade us to avoid supporting and voting for Romney. The liberal mainstream media and politicians are using the same strategy is to desperately misrepresent and revise Romney's record in all arenas and distract us from Obama's "evil" actions and agenda. Expect to see a lot more up to the election.

It's up to individual gun-owners to to get the facts and make sure we're not scammed into giving Obama another term to implement his gun control agenda and appoint up to 4 more Supreme Court Justices to make an anti-RKBA majority.

Romney is not the "lesser of evils" or "Obama-lite". As Gov of Mass. 2002 -2006 Romney only reduced gun control or signed pro-gun bills into law. He is rated "B" by the NRA and Obama is rated "F".

He has only become more pro-gun and would be a much better President for gun-owners than Obama.

Romney‘s entire record:
http://www.goal.org/newspages/romney.html
http://www.mittromney.com/issues/gun-rights
http://www.mittromney.com/issues/courts-constitution

“The Second Amendment protects the individual right of lawful citizens to keep and bear arms. I strongly support this essential freedom and I applaud the recent federal appeals court decision in Washington, D.C., which concluded that the Second Amendment protects an individualized right to keep and bear arms. As President, I will support that interpretation and protect the right of every law abiding American to keep and use firearms. With respect to gun control laws, I believe we need to distinguish between law abiding gun owners and criminals who use guns. Those who use a firearm during the commission of a crime must be punished severely. The key is to provide law enforcement with the resources they need and punish criminals, not burden lawful gun owners.” (Romney, 2008)

jakebrake
08-03-2012, 16:19

and been sank by all aboard.

jakebrake
08-03-2012, 16:20
I'm pretty sure Michael Savage owns an AR-15.

diane fienstien has a l.t.c.c.....

just sayin'

sbhaven
08-03-2012, 16:28
2. Michael Savage
Michael Weiner lost all credibility when he had a serious discussion on this radio show about North Korean torpedoes sinking the Deepwater Horizon Oil Platform in the gulf.

Much as there are gun rights supporters on the left, there will be some anti gun supporters on the right. What is telling is that so many treat the 2nd Amendment separate from every other right. That those few on the right would have no problem infringing upon that right, yet scream and stomp their feet when anyone talks about infringing upon any of our other rights.