President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man

callihan_44
07-30-2012, 21:21
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/president-obama-related-country-first-enslaved-man-220215114.html

well there you have it folks, it keeps getting better and better closer to election :upeyes::popcorn:

CitizenOfDreams
07-30-2012, 21:30
So our First African-American President comes from a line of rich white slave owners?

UtahIrishman
07-30-2012, 21:36
If you go back far enough everyone is related to just about everyone else...it's a converging tree

hogship
07-30-2012, 21:47
Well.......OK........So what?

It's an interesting bit of trivia, but what's important is what BHO believes, what he has done as president, and who he associates with........

I have a feeling there are those who are hoping to generate some votes for him in the upcoming election, based on this bit of irrelevant information......

ooc

Gunnut 45/454
07-30-2012, 22:52
Naw more truthful answer would be he is closely related to the first slavers! As slavery was big in African tribes before the white man ever set foot there! Where did you think white folk learned it!:rofl: Read your African history folks ! It was the Black man selling other black men into slavery that started the slave trade!:whistling:

JFrame
07-30-2012, 22:58
Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather was Moses. :upeyes:

stevelyn
07-30-2012, 23:29
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of creative crap they make up to try and legitimize that idiot.

JFrame
07-31-2012, 06:07
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of creative crap they make up to try and legitimize that idiot.

I guess being the Nobel-prize winner who single-handedly took out OBL, and is the great-nephew of the guy who freed Buchenwald and the grandson of a Kenyan freedom fighter who was "horribly tortured" by British colonials isn't enough. :rofl:

I think they need to find genealogical "proof" that he is the product of a dalliance between a slave and Thomas Jefferson...Or maybe find evidence that his mother was part of the first manned moon landing. :upeyes:

walt cowan
07-31-2012, 06:25
that gene pool is about the size of a mud puddle.

pugman
07-31-2012, 06:37
"According to the site's press release, Punch tried to escape indentured servitude in colonial Virginia in 1640 and was punished by becoming enslaved for life"

So in fact this man was a criminal who tried to break a legally binding contract by running off.

However, what's even better is "Ancestry.com announced findings on July 30, 2012, linking Punch through a combination of old documents and DNA analysis......"

So let me get this straight...he won't release college transcripts, birth certificates but allowed his DNA to be used to prove this?

The revolution can't happen soon enough

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 07:14
This would mean that the first documented slave and the first African American president have a shared lineage.

This is complete and absolute BS!
The Obama campaign must really be getting desperate?

automatic slim
07-31-2012, 07:29
Well, that about does it.....

Obama is the GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME!!!!!!

PRAISE HIM! :bowdown::notworthy:

jeanderson
07-31-2012, 07:46
So our First African-American President comes from a line of rich white slave owners?

No, no, no!!!! Obama is not African-American. His father was 1/8 of Kenyan descent, the rest of his father's ancestors were Arab. He is more accurately described as Arab-American. His middle name is Hussein, dammit!

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg614/photobug410/ObamaTheArab.jpg

series1811
07-31-2012, 07:47
I guess they gave up on trying to find out information about Obama in college and before and decided it was easier to research his relatives two hundred years ago.

HexHead
07-31-2012, 08:05
[B]
However, what's even better is "Ancestry.com announced findings on July 30, 2012, linking Punch through a combination of old documents and DNA analysis......"

I wonder how they got Punch's DNA?

Bren
07-31-2012, 08:55
President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man

And he wants me to be related to the country's next enslaved man.:upeyes:

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 10:39

That's a good question?

jakebrake
07-31-2012, 15:15
President Obama related to country’s first enslaved man

And he wants me to be related to the country's next enslaved man.:upeyes:

he is making us all the next enslaved men.

walt cowan
08-01-2012, 06:05

they didn't. they just make it up as they go along.:rofl:

JFrame
08-01-2012, 06:36
they didn't. they just make it up as they go along.:rofl:

William Ayers must still be writing all of Obama's copy... ;)