Now don't get offended... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Now don't get offended...

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 01:04
But I LOL'd.
http://jezebel.com/5925651/comment-of-the-day-mitt-romney-can-partake-in-the-finest-selection-of-horse-*****es

Mister_Beefy
07-31-2012, 02:37
the very first thing he says:

"Black people don't want free ****"

is a falsehood. stopped reading.

did skim a bit more, that much colorful language proves there is no substance behind it.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 03:02
So you hit that first sentence that ran congruent to your racist way of thinking and you decide the whole thing isn't worth reading. Wow. Chic-fil-a should come out against black people next so they can count on your business.

NMG26
07-31-2012, 03:49
Nothing offensive there.

Who's got time to be a racist anyways?

The Machinist
07-31-2012, 05:29
Gee. I can't figure out where the angry black man stereotype comes from. Surely, it was made of whole cloth, by racist whitey, with no basis in reality.

That post was a joke, and the author a tool of the racist democrat party that keeps him in chains.

Aux Bear
07-31-2012, 05:31
Wasted Post. Not worth reading OP.

Sam Spade
07-31-2012, 06:40
Somehow I'm not surprised that the OP would find the OP.

Push alerts to your phone?

NDCent
07-31-2012, 06:41
My mistake for clicking on this thread to begin with...

series1811
07-31-2012, 06:45
This isn't DU, your usual hangout. We don't get offended. We just ignore stupidity.

Admit how conservatives who post on DU are treated compared to how we tolerate liberal trolls here.

If you can.

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 07:03
This isn't DU, your usual hangout. We don't get offended. We just ignore stupidity.

Admit how conservatives who post on DU are treated compared to how we tolerate liberal trolls here.

If you can.

Thank You!

That article is just another liberal hit piece on Romney, posted by an Obama supporter.

The author should be addressing his comments to the democrat party, since they're far more guilty of pandering to the black community than Romney will ever be.

maxsnafu
07-31-2012, 07:17
Thank You!

That article is just another liberal hit piece on Romney, posted by an Obama supporter.

The author should be addressing his comments to the democrat party, since they're far more guilty of pandering to the black community than Romney will ever be.

But JB, haven't you heard? NOT pandering is racist!

Hyksos
07-31-2012, 07:28
Democrats invented Jim Crow, and disarmed free blacks in the South. They also formed the KKK. Their "welfare policies" are nothing more than a plan to keep the black community in a state of perpetual poverty by offering them just enough so they can survive. Complacency with poverty is the name of the game, and the Democrats have done it so well that the blacks don't even notice what's happening to them. It's a form of modern day Jim Crow IMO.

71Commander
07-31-2012, 07:32
I wonder why over 40% of the black population is receiving some sort of Government assistance if they don't want free s^#$:whistling:

71Commander
07-31-2012, 07:36
Democrats invented Jim Crow, and disarmed free blacks in the South. They also formed the KKK. Their "welfare policies" are nothing more than a plan to keep the black community in a state of perpetual poverty by offering them just enough so they can survive. Complacency with poverty is the name of the game, and the Democrats have done it so well that the blacks don't even notice what's happening to them. It's a form of modern day Jim Crow IMO.

You gotta get with the program.

Liberals will tell you that the old democrat party is now the Republican Party and that the old Republican Party is now the democrat party.

Everything is unless it ain't.

Got it?

coqui33
07-31-2012, 07:37
Amen. You would be amazed at how many informed A-A's agree with you. Over time, the corrosive culture of victimization and entitlement will either be solved within the Black community, or the Black community itself will split openly between separatists and assimilationists.

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 07:40
So you hit that first sentence that ran congruent to your racist way of thinking and you decide the whole thing isn't worth reading. Wow. Chic-fil-a should come out against black people next so they can count on your business.

That was a bit uncalled for.

kirgi08
07-31-2012, 07:47
tagged.

Doc "but".'08. :dunno:

sbhaven
07-31-2012, 08:02
etfp is perfectly free to post his opinions on the liberal site Jezebel, as are those who post here and disagree with him. Disagreeing with that opinion piece doesn't necessarily make someone racist which you accused Mister_Beefy of being.

Interesting how the minute someone disagrees with a liberal emotional rant they are labeled a racist in an effort to shut down discussion.

I too LOL at etfp's post. Mostly because it was nothing but an emotional rant which Jezebel highlighted to pander to their core readership for page hits. And I LOL at that poster's failure to understand how liberals want, and need, to keep minorities in line, and on the plantation (so to speak). I am always amazed at how successful liberals have been at convincing/brainwashing those they exploit, that it was the other party who is to blame for their lot in life.
:dunno:

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 08:05
tagged.

Doc "but".'08. :dunno:

Oops. Didn't mean to call names.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 08:15
etfp is perfectly free to post his opinions on the liberal site Jezebel, as are those who post here and disagree with him. Disagreeing with that opinion piece doesn't necessarily make someone racist which you accused Mister_Beefy of being.

Interesting how the minute someone disagrees with a liberal emotional rant they are labeled a racist in an effort to shut down discussion.

I too LOL at etfp's post. Mostly because it was nothing but an emotional rant which Jezebel highlighted to pander to their core readership for page hits. And I LOL at that poster's failure to understand how liberals want, and need, to keep minorities in line, and on the plantation (so to speak). I am always amazed at how successful liberals have been at convincing/brainwashing those they exploit, that it was the other party who is to blame for their lot in life.

Had he simply said that he disagreed that would be a different matter. He said it was a falsehood that black people don't want free **** meaning that black people want free ****. All black people I would assume since he didn't clarify that he only meant some black people. So spare me your lecture about liberals throwing around the word "racist" or I just might call you a racist too.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 08:17
That was a bit uncalled for.

Yeah, see above post.

series1811
07-31-2012, 08:17
Had he simply said that he disagreed that would be a different matter. He said it was a falsehood that black people don't want free **** meaning that black people want free ****. All black people I would assume since he didn't clarify that he only meant some black people. So spare me your lecture about liberals throwing around the word "racist" or I just might call you a racist too.

Sorry we messed up your black panther party.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 08:18
the very first thing he says:

is a falsehood. stopped reading.

did skim a bit more, that much colorful language proves there is no substance behind it.

Quoted for the record.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 08:23
Sorry we messed up your black panther party.

"Didn't feel like arguing against my point, so you started a new one?

Never mind, we know what that means."

Quoted from a previous post that you made.

Edit: Since you edited your post the instant before I quoted it I'll edit mine to add, do you care to explain how saying that the statement, "Black people don't want free ****" is a falsehood is not an obviously racist statement and then explain how my pointing out an obviously racist statement is a "Black Panther party"?

series1811
07-31-2012, 08:27
"Didn't feel like arguing against my point, so you started a new one?

Never mind, we know what that means."

Quoted from a previous post that you made.

So, you read it?

Hey, as long as we're talking. What keeps a liberal coming back to a conservative gun forum, trying to convince us to think like liberals?

Just wondering.......

Lethaltxn
07-31-2012, 08:37

Libs are always trying to make absolutes where there aren't any.

"Blacks want free stuff."

"Oh, so all blacks want free stuff? Racist!"

Apparently libs can't differentiate between the two.
It's all or nothing.

I always think libs can't possibly be as smart as they claim since they always need clarification.

"Did you mean all blacks? Do you mean all XYZ?"

"No, I assumed I was having a conversation with an intelligent person who didn't require minute clarification on something that most people with common sense understood. My bad."

Fred Hansen
07-31-2012, 08:38
Low blood sugar can induce unwarranted agression; I suggest that the bilgemeister posted by the OP get his swipe on. Stat!

Now available on iTunes:

MY EBT (NOW ON iTUNES) - By @MrEBT & @CaptnHook_Maine - YouTube

And maybe get him a little sumpin-sumpin:

Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Clean) - YouTube

Keywanda all kinda accomadatin'.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 08:41
So, you read it?

Hey, as long as we're talking. What keeps a liberal coming back to a conservative gun forum, trying to convince us to think like liberals?

Just wondering.......

Last I checked conservatism is not a requirement to join this forum. I think a requirement like that would severely diminish the member count.

sbhaven
07-31-2012, 09:44
So are you saying that black people (not a single one) do not want free stuff?

The poster simply quoted what was linked to in your post and said "is a falsehood. stopped reading." From that you jump to calling the poster a racist. It makes me wonder if you were really just trolling in hopes of call people racists on this board who didn't agree with what was posted to Jezebel.

You ask that I spare you lectures about liberals throwing around the word racist AFTER you lecture a poster about being a racist. Nice. :upeyes:

Oh, am I supposed to take your claim of; "I just might call you a racist too" as some sort of threat? Sorry, calling someone a racist no longer matters much because of the folks on the left who have hurled it at anyone and everyone who disagrees with them. Just as you have done in this very thead. So go ahead and call me what ever you want. Others will see it for what it is.

kirgi08
07-31-2012, 10:00
I don't want "free" stuff,I reckon it's me.'08.

countrygun
07-31-2012, 10:16
Last I checked conservatism is not a requirement to join this forum. I think a requirement like that would severely diminish the member count.

Liberals also assume an unrealistic level of popularity because they live in their own mental world.

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 10:31

You're right, conservatism is not a requirement to post here.

But, most posters here are also gun owners and gun owners are overwhelmingly conservative.

So when you smack down Romney for his little accidental verbal gaffs, but completely ignore Obama's deliberate attempts to destroy capitalism and the American economy, you're going to get some push back from Romney supporters.

It's obvious we have more than a few Obama supporters here who use every opportunity to criticize the republican party and maybe influence some not to vote as a punishment for the republicans.

Maybe you're one of them?

scccdoc
07-31-2012, 10:36

I don't think one has to be a racist to be offended by that "article".................Sounds like the author is more of a racist than anything else. Yeah, I'm offended..............

aircarver
07-31-2012, 10:39
Oooo.... Oooooo.....

Can I be offended too ? .....:whistling:

Gundude
07-31-2012, 10:44
It's obvious we have more than a few Obama supporters here who use every opportunity to criticize the republican party and maybe influence some not to vote as a punishment for the republicans.Do you think that type of discussion is out of place on a political forum?

Cream Soda Kid
07-31-2012, 10:44
Wow, that article/column has to be one of the dumbest things Iíve read in a long time.

Only an ignoramus chooses to season his discourse with that much profanity.

Lethaltxn
07-31-2012, 10:45
Oooo.... Oooooo.....

Can I be offended too ? .....:whistling:

I don't know. Are you white, conservative and Christian?

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 10:58
Yeah, see above post.

Considering the title of the thread, and you seeming to be offended right away, it almost seems like your intention was to be offended.

Angry Fist
07-31-2012, 11:07
Considering the title of the thread, and you seeming to be offended right away, it almost seems like your intention was to be offended.Sounds like we're doing a good job.

scccdoc
07-31-2012, 11:26
Low blood sugar can induce unwarranted agression; I suggest that the bilgemeister posted by the OP get his swipe on. Stat!

Now available on iTunes:

MY EBT (NOW ON iTUNES) - By @MrEBT & @CaptnHook_Maine - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk)

And maybe get him a little sumpin-sumpin:

Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Clean) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luo40WjBKWI)

Keywanda all kinda accomadatin'.

Can you buy a Glock with an EBT?

Snowman92D
07-31-2012, 11:28
I've had to work some OT shifts this week, so I'm tired and don't feel like bothering to be offended right now. Maybe later... :bluesbrothers:

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 11:50
Do you think that type of discussion is out of place on a political forum?

No. Just be able to handle the flak you're going to get.

71Commander
07-31-2012, 13:36

So you think that it's a good thing for decent and civilized people to interact with Marxists?

Gundude
07-31-2012, 13:41
So you think that it's a good thing for decent and civilized people to interact with Marxists?Of course it is, if they choose to do so. If they choose not to, not only is it extremely easy to refrain from interacting with certain users on these forums, the software makes it even easier for those who don't have the self-control.

The Machinist
07-31-2012, 16:58
Gunhaver, I don't like what you say, or how you say it. You come off as a vile racist.

http://anongallery.org/img/8/7/thats-racist.gif

countrygun
07-31-2012, 17:19
Gunhaver, I don't like what you say, or how you say it. You come off as a vile racist.

http://anongallery.org/img/8/7/thats-racist.gif

Saved for the heck of it.

It couldn't be that you are trying to backhandedly make the posters in PI and the Forum look like racists.....................could it?

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 18:04
Considering the title of the thread, and you seeming to be offended right away, it almost seems like your intention was to be offended.

Offended? No. I just find it interesting that the first comment was someone claiming that black people want free stuff. Then the watermelon bone hair kid GIF shows up. Usually, when used to prove a point, GT does not disappoint.

Now if you'll excuse me I'ma head back over to one of the many homophobe threads.

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 18:09
Offended? No. I just find it interesting that the first comment was someone claiming that black people want free stuff. Then the watermelon bone hair kid GIF shows up. Usually, when used to prove a point, GT does not disappoint.

Now if you'll excuse me I'ma head back over to one of the many homophobe threads.

I can point to many black, white, hispanic, asian, american indian and arab people that both want, and take free stuff.

Heroes and zeros in every group. But you were looking for a particular response, and you exaggerated it to fit your goal.

Gunhaver
07-31-2012, 18:10
You're right, conservatism is not a requirement to post here.

But, most posters here are also gun owners and gun owners are overwhelmingly conservative.

So when you smack down Romney for his little accidental verbal gaffs, but completely ignore Obama's deliberate attempts to destroy capitalism and the American economy, you're going to get some push back from Romney supporters.

It's obvious we have more than a few Obama supporters here who use every opportunity to criticize the republican party and maybe influence some not to vote as a punishment for the republicans.

Maybe you're one of them?

Or maybe I don't think it'll make a lick of difference which way the election goes. Black Obama, white Obama, what does it matter? The only thing that will change with the president will be the group of people that complain about him.

jakebrake
07-31-2012, 18:33
aahhhh..... toorop by any other name....

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 18:37
Or maybe I don't think it'll make a lick of difference which way the election goes. Black Obama, white Obama, what does it matter? The only thing that will change with the president will be the group of people that complain about him.

Odd how racists group things by race, all the time. :rofl:

Mister_Beefy
07-31-2012, 20:23

when you can't beat the argument, attack the poster.

Cavalry Doc
08-01-2012, 04:29
It was pretty clear from the first response the language was a larger problem for you, but gunhaver skipped right past that to partake in the time honored lieberal practice of searching for any excuse to call someone else a racist.

Big Mad Dawg
08-01-2012, 06:33
Liberals never disappoint when called upon to prove they are developmentally disabled.
When faced with logic they fall back on the only tool they have squalling racism.

If obama has his way a lot more people will be living on free stuff the rest of us have to pay for.

series1811
08-01-2012, 07:14

Couldn't you get DU to give you a better truth squad assignment?

Like the Chevy owners board or something?

sbhaven
08-01-2012, 07:23

What's hilarious is you post an opinion piece where the author talks about black people not wanting free stuff, and you profess your shock that someone would question that statement and call them a racist in the process.

As was asked of you earlier (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19255534&postcount=29) in this thread...

Care to answer that question?
:popcorn:

Gunhaver
08-01-2012, 07:45
What's hilarious is you post an opinion piece where the author talks about black people not wanting free stuff, and you profess your shock that someone would question that statement and call them a racist in the process.

As was asked of you earlier (http://glocktalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=19255534&postcount=29) in this thread...

Care to answer that question?
:popcorn:

Everybody want's free stuff. To state that black people specifically want free stuff, especially in this manner,

"the very first thing he says:

is a falsehood. stopped reading."

strikes me as more than a little racist. Then the watermelon spitting bone hair kid shows up and, "Gee, we just don't know what's up with all these leftys calling us racist all the time!" I understand what's meant by the left going on about racism when there isn't any and I get tired of that myself but from what I've seen here over the years, when a GT member says that it's a falsehood that black people don't want free stuff, everybody's cool with it and nobody seems to have a problem with bone hair KFC boy GIF, I know what to call that.

Enjoy your popcorn.

series1811
08-01-2012, 07:48
strikes me as more than a little racist.

Least shocking statement seen on Glocktalk, today. :)

sbhaven
08-01-2012, 08:15
Everybody want's free stuff. To state that black people specifically want free stuff, especially in this manner,

"the very first thing he says:

is a falsehood. stopped reading."

strikes me as more than a little racist.
So basically you have inadvertently admitted to trolling this board in an effort to call someone (really everyone here) a racist. And you inadvertently just labled yourself as a racist in the process based on your own reasoning.
:rofl:

Why? Because the link you posted in the OP stated in the second sentence: "Black people don't want free ****," The poster (first reply) you lept on to call a racist stated that it "is a falsehood". And now you yourself have just admitted that "Everybody want's free stuff." So you admit that Mister Beefy is actually correct in their statement, which based on your own reasoning would make YOU a racist too.

Lethaltxn
08-01-2012, 08:24
So basically you have inadvertently admitted to trolling this board in an effort to call someone (really everyone here) a racist. And you inadvertently just labled yourself as a racist in the process based on your own reasoning.

Why? Because the link you posted in the OP stated in the second sentence: "Black people don't want free ****," The poster (first reply) you lept on to call a racist stated that it "is a falsehood". And now you yourself have just admitted that "Everybody want's free stuff." So you admit that Mister Beefy is actually correct in their statement, which based on your own reasoning would make YOU a racist too.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/2ef/bfb/170/resized/success-kid-meme-generator-boom-goes-the-dynamite-87d58f.jpg

Cavalry Doc
08-01-2012, 08:26
Everybody want's free stuff.

Not those of us that realize it's not free.

kirgi08
08-01-2012, 08:50
Not those of us that realize it's not free.

:perfect10:

Gunhaver
08-01-2012, 08:53

In case you hadn't heard, this is what the OP was referring to,
http://www.blackamericaweb.com/content/romney-blacks-want-free-stuff-vote-obama

Apparently Romney believes that black people want free stuff enough to address that issue in front of the NAACP. Kind of a bonehead move worthy of the OP's rather scathing and hilarious rebuttal if you ask me. How many white crowds did he make that comment to?

So, Romney's plan= go talk to the black people, make sure you bring up the "free stuff" issue. Then a black person basically tells him off for talking down to them and tells him that black people want the same things as white people and gives a list and a very good point about republicans aren't doing anything to address those concerns. How many things on that list do you not want? Was that inaccurate?

Then a GT member comes along and basically says, "Well, black people do want free stuff so what's the problem? Move along, nothing to see here."

I know I'm barking up the wrong tree here but until you guys start coming up with some good points instead of spouting the usual sad but strangely entertaining GT PI neocon drivel I'm gonna be doing plenty of :rofl: myself.

countrygun
08-01-2012, 09:04
In case you hadn't heard, this is what the OP was referring to,
http://www.blackamericaweb.com/content/romney-blacks-want-free-stuff-vote-obama

Apparently Romney believes that black people want free stuff enough to address that issue in front of the NAACP. Kind of a bonehead move worthy of the OP's rather scathing and hilarious rebuttal if you ask me. How many white crowds did he make that comment to?

I know I'm barking up the wrong tree here but until you guys start coming up with some good points instead of spouting the usual sad but strangely entertaining GT PI neocon drivel I'm gonna be doing plenty of :rofl: myself.

So you say there are topics you CAN't bring up or discuss in front of Blacks????

why is that?

isn't that "racist"?

oh, and look he pulled out the "Neo-con" label. funny I thought labeling people as a group was the sign of bigotry and prejudice?????