New Book Alleges BHO Passed on Klling OBL 3 times [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Book Alleges BHO Passed on Klling OBL 3 times

Bullwinkle J Moose
07-31-2012, 09:20
http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/29/obama-canceled-bin-laden-kill-raid-three-times-valerie-jarrett/
The book:
”Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors Who Decide for Him,“ by Richard Miniter

JFrame
07-31-2012, 09:44
Well, he had to do what President Jarrett said... :whistling:

DOC44
07-31-2012, 09:53

or she might cut him off.

Doc44

evlbruce
07-31-2012, 09:56

More likely President Jarrett dithered and the Clintonistas saved the President's bacon.

DOC44
07-31-2012, 10:01
One was speculating yesterday that while o was out playing golf Hellery and Puntangnetta gave the go ahead and o got in on it just in time to get his picture taken, still in golfing clothes.

Doc44

FFR Spyder GT
07-31-2012, 10:49
Here's a new item for the "Afterbirthers" to get their panties in a wad over.

sbhaven
07-31-2012, 11:13
Don't forget that within a day of Obama making his most presidential decision, to do what every other American would have done without giving it a second though, people were claiming he waited 16 hours to make the call.

From the UK Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1383010/Osama-Bin-Laden-dead-Obama-took-16-hours-make-mind.html)...
According to The Daily Mail:
But the president stunned officials when he told a national security meeting that he wanted more time to think - and disappeared out of the room.

'I'm not going to tell you what my decision is now - I'm going to go back and think about it some more,' said Obama, according to the New York Times. He then added 'I'm going to make a decision soon.'

aircarver
07-31-2012, 11:37

Wow ! ... :wow:

New epithet ?

IvanVic
07-31-2012, 12:00
Don't forget that within a day of Obama making his most presidential decision, to do what every other American would have done without giving it a second though

If you are under the impression that the White House's intelligence commission made a unanimous decision on a SEAL raid, you would be incorrect. The decision was split between some advisers recommending that more time was needed to stabilize the intel and confirm, with a greater degree of accuracy, that Bin Laden was actually in the compound, and other advisers were against the SEAL raid, pursuant to an air strike on the compound.

sbhaven
07-31-2012, 12:47
If you are under the impression that the White House's intelligence commission made a unanimous decision on a SEAL raid, you would be incorrect. The decision was split between some advisers recommending that more time was needed to stabilize the intel and confirm, with a greater degree of accuracy, that Bin Laden was actually in the compound, and other advisers were against the SEAL raid, pursuant to an air strike on the compound.
IanVic, I'm not sure what your point is. All I was illustrating is that in addition to what the book claims, within a day of OBL being killed reports surfaced that claimed Obama, himself, delayed issuing the go order by 16 hours. Which appears to run contrary to what the MSM/Obama Administration portrayed at the time. This book apparently makes more claims that run contrary to the MSM/Obama administration narrative for what happened.
:dunno:

Cavalry Doc
07-31-2012, 13:22
Here's a new item for the "Afterbirthers" to get their panties in a wad over

It's easy to see when a nerve is hit sometimes.

JBnTX
07-31-2012, 13:32

What's an Afterbirther?

PawDog
07-31-2012, 13:43
What's an Afterbirther?

It's the "secret" password used by staffers working in the White House Office of Propaganda to gain entry to their duty station.......:rofl:

There's a couple of "new" ones here, signed on in the past 20 months or less, who only post in GTPI.

I wonder if they're working eight or twelve hour shifts? :dunno:

nmk
07-31-2012, 16:03
Come on, guys. We're so quick to point out speculation and weak evidence when we disagree with it. If it's true and the specific circumstances don't help him, then by all means jump all over the idiot. Try to remain slightly objective until then.

walt cowan
08-01-2012, 06:01
clinton passed a few times too. kind of hard to kill a cia operative, ain't it?

evlbruce
08-01-2012, 07:04
Come on, guys. We're so quick to point out speculation and weak evidence when we disagree with it. If it's true and the specific circumstances don't help him, then by all means jump all over the idiot. Try to remain slightly objective until then.

The act was so out of character it is only natural to doubt it. Even some of President 0's supporters admit that he is a weak and indecisive leader: The OBL raid is an outlier to his usual pattern of behavior.

series1811
08-01-2012, 07:22

Yeah, it doesn't sound like it got your panties in a wad. :whistling:

series1811
08-01-2012, 07:24
It's the "secret" password used by staffers working in the White House Office of Propaganda to gain entry to their duty station.......:rofl:

There's a couple of "new" ones here, signed on in the past 20 months or less, who only post in GTPI.

I wonder if they're working eight or twelve hour shifts? :dunno:

And, they are pathetically easy to spot. :supergrin:

Part of that "internet buzz" for Obama the media kept playing up last election. :rofl:

JFrame
08-01-2012, 07:37
Yeah, it doesn't sound like it got your panties in a wad. :whistling:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: