Stress relief [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Stress relief

ReyFufuRulesAll
08-01-2012, 14:44
Spent 4 hours on the motorcycle with no destination and no timeline. Spent most of it on the county trunks.

If that doesn't relieve stress, I don't know what will.

tous
08-01-2012, 17:39
T'ain't ya got one of them little rubber balls the suit and tie boys squeeze on?

smith10
08-02-2012, 05:08
Sounds good to me Fu.

ArtCrafter
08-02-2012, 05:21
Spent 4 hours on the motorcycle with no destination and no timeline. Spent most of it on the county trunks...

Sounds good, but . . .

"No comment."

:supergrin:

Paul53
08-02-2012, 18:55
"Happiness is a warm gun" The Beatles White Album, John Lennon, so ironic.

kcb
08-02-2012, 18:59
Spent 4 hours on the motorcycle with no destination and no timeline. Spent most of it on the county trunks.

I want to spend one day doing that with my hubby before I go back to work in a couple of weeks!

I agree. Country roads, on the motorcycle, priceless time to DEstress and be close to God and nature!

It is awesome!

Bullman
08-02-2012, 19:00

The only thing that makes it better is when you have a female passenger that likes to hold on tight and press her female parts against your back:whistling:

kcb
08-02-2012, 19:03
I want to spend one day doing that with my hubby before I go back to work in a couple of weeks!

I agree. Country roads, on the motorcycle, priceless time to DEstress and be close to God and nature!

It is awesome!

The only thing that makes it better is when you have a female passenger that likes to hold on tight and press her female parts against your back:whistling:

:whistling::supergrin::embarassed:

ReyFufuRulesAll
08-02-2012, 21:24

Brake harder than usual, you get all sorts of back-fondles :supergrin::whistling::supergrin:

Bullman
08-02-2012, 22:17
The mere thought brings back some fond mammaries, I mean memories :supergrin: