Drop that latte! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Drop that latte!

Gunhaver
08-02-2012, 04:06
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but it looks like all that support we did for Starbucks was actually support for a deviant gay agenda pushing company posing as a second amendment rights advocate.
http://www.dumpstarbucks.com/documents/memo.pdf

If only we could boycott them or something to reverse the damage we blindly did by supporting them without waiting for their official stance on gay rights just to be one the safe side.

But the boycotts are a suppression of free speech and only those fascist leftists play that game right? Right?

( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/oreo-backlash-companies-anti-gay-boycott_n_1634767.html ) :whistling:

Bren
08-02-2012, 05:01
Who cares? I realize you are probably just stirring the pot with your comments, but they seem to be the equal and opposite version of the Chick-Fil-A debate. So? Most of the people getting my coffee were gay long before this statement.

JBnTX
08-02-2012, 06:02
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but it looks like all that support we did for Starbucks was actually support for a deviant gay agenda

Why do you hate gay people?

Cavalry Doc
08-02-2012, 06:21
It's interesting to see such feigned righteous indignation.

No chance you'd understand that buying lunch at a place that is under fire for innocent comments that were spun and twisted by radical leftists has nothing to do with even disliking gays. It's funny as heck to see that upset the libs though. It's lieberal impotence and ignorance on display. Great entertainment if you ask me.

aircarver
08-02-2012, 06:24
He's not even a good troll .... :upeyes:

FLIPPER 348
08-02-2012, 07:47
I hate to be the bringer of bad news but it looks like all that support we did for Starbucks was actually support for a deviant gay agenda pushing company posing as a second amendment rights advocate.
:whistling:

um, who cares?? (besides you)

rgregoryb
08-02-2012, 07:58

just an attention ho'

series1811
08-02-2012, 08:00
http://www.dumpstarbucks.com/documents/memo.pdf

If only we could boycott them or something to reverse the damage we blindly did by supporting them without waiting for their official stance on gay rights just to be one the safe side.

But the boycotts are a suppression of free speech and only those fascist leftists play that game right? Right?

( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/28/oreo-backlash-companies-anti-gay-boycott_n_1634767.html ) :whistling:

I think you must have just thought the first half of this post. What are you talking about?

We'll play, but you have to give us some idea here of what you are trying to say.

Lethaltxn
08-02-2012, 08:05

No chance you'd understand that buying lunch at a place that is under fire for innocent comments that were spun and twisted by radical leftists has nothing to do with even disliking gays. It's funny as heck to see that upset the libs though. It's lieberal impotence and ignorance on display. Great entertainment if you ask me.

Every single liberal I've encountered and debated on this seems to completely overlook this fact.

amazon
08-02-2012, 08:17
seriously - WGAF? And IIRC, the SB support was for not getting pulled in to the 2A circus that the anti's wanted. They stayed neutral. I wouldn't call that pro-2A, but at least they didn't start putting no-guns stickers on their doors over Brady Bunch pressure.

The Chick-Fil-A matter is a joke. It's been hijacked and blown out of proportion by the left.

ModGlock17
08-02-2012, 08:24
The Chick-Fil-A matter is a joke. It's been hijacked and blown out of proportion by the left.

Trust me, it's no joke. Chic's sales has significantly increase in a lethargic economy. Who else can do that besides Apple computer?

If Chic can have its way, they'd want the left to "blow" even harder.

ChuteTheMall
08-02-2012, 08:27
What do you mean "we?"

Do you imagine that you are one of "us?"

:upeyes:

G29Reload
08-02-2012, 11:38
they have a right to do whatever they want.

and so do i by purchasing elsewhere.

but i stopped buying there awhile back when they spiked prices on my espresso by $2 a pound in one fell swoop.

janice6
08-02-2012, 11:48
The question of "gun carrying" being allowed in their store is a different question then the one of "do you approve of homosexuals?"

My support was in support of being able to carry in their store, regardless of their sexual opinions.

brickboy240
08-02-2012, 11:55
Don't like Starbuck's stance?

Don't go there.

Same stance I took in Chick Fil-A.

-brickboy240

countrygun
08-02-2012, 11:59

He got spanked good in another thread because he was full of fail, so like a childish emotional liberal he ran off and started another thread of his own.

Unfortunately he brought all of his fail with him.

LoadToadBoss
08-02-2012, 12:02
Can you tell the difference?
http://www.applegazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/apple_and_orange.jpg

brickboy240
08-02-2012, 15:10
Is he 1200 feather in disguise?

...same strange logic....or lack thereof

LOL

JFrame
08-02-2012, 15:13
Wow -- I don't think I've ever seen a thread with such consensus agreement of FAIL... :shocked:

GAFinch
08-02-2012, 16:52
Starbucks supports gay marriage? OMG :wow: I never would've guessed, what with them selling NYT papers, plant-based water bottles, turkey bacon breakfast sandwiches, and free trade coffees.

I could really care less, as I realize that they have to support leftist causes to keep the left coast anarchists and environazis off their backs.

series1811
08-02-2012, 16:53
Is he 1200 feather in disguise?

...same strange logic....or lack thereof

LOL

Well, when you rack up enough "ignores" what else can you do? :supergrin:

countrygun
08-02-2012, 20:20
Wow -- I don't think I've ever seen a thread with such consensus agreement of FAIL... :shocked:

"He didn't earn that fail on his own ............"

Lethaltxn
08-02-2012, 20:55
"He didn't earn that fail on his own ............"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fred Hansen
08-03-2012, 00:43
"He didn't earn that fail on his own ............"Modern troll bridge:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c4/I-90_and_I-5_cloverleaf_seattle_washington.jpg/220px-I-90_and_I-5_cloverleaf_seattle_washington.jpg

Gunhaver
08-03-2012, 01:44

Sure, innocent comments. That's all they did right?
Read this, http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/01/1115751/-What-really-makes-the-gays-mad-about-Chick-fil-A

And if you don't like the source then look it up for yourself. Kill the gays and/or lock them up. That's what Chick-fil-a stands behind and that's what every moron piling into those stores is supporting in the name of "Jesus". I'm sure a lot of you didn't know this but I'm sure plenty of you will be happy to find out what your backing.

Big Mad Dawg
08-03-2012, 03:15
Read this, http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/01/1115751/-What-really-makes-the-gays-mad-about-Chick-fil-A

And if you don't like the source then look it up for yourself. Kill the gays and/or lock them up. That's what Chick-fil-a stands behind and that's what every moron piling into those stores is supporting in the name of "Jesus". I'm sure a lot of you didn't know this but I'm sure plenty of you will be happy to find out what your backing.

And finally your true agenda comes out what happen someone hurt your feelings in Sunday school or did you try out to be an altar boy? :crying: Once you dig deep enough you find that open minded liberals are really ignorant and close minded crying for everyone to respect their beliefs while trying to deny others the same rights.

Cavalry Doc
08-03-2012, 04:50

Didn't you used to preach noninterventionism???

96% of people in Uganda think laws should ban homosexual activity. Their country. Their problems.

I also think that since we only have a form, knowing what form the lobbying took us unknown. A bill from our congress condemning theirs is a mouse fart in a heavy wind.

And yes, I do find the source you gave as highly questionable, and could find nothing to back that claim up.

Bren
08-03-2012, 06:01
they have a right to do whatever they want.

and so do i by purchasing elsewhere.

but i stopped buying there awhile back when they spiked prices on my espresso by $2 a pound in one fell swoop.

Turns out their prices are still far enough below similar quality beans at the grocery store, that it's worth leaving the grocery and getting my beans from Starbucks on the way home.

I just saw an article that said Starbucks brewed coffee is $.015 more expensive per ounce than McDonald's - anybody who can't taste more than $.015 worth of difference between the 2 is really wasting their money on any decent coffee and should just stick to pre-ground cans of store brand coffee.

JBnTX
08-03-2012, 06:11

Does it even concern you that the majority populations of the United States, Uganda and MOST other countries are dead set against homosexuality, gay marriage and a special social status for gays?

Are all those people wrong?