Reid: Romney is guilty of tax evasion until he proves he’s innocent [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Reid: Romney is guilty of tax evasion until he proves he’s innocent

DOC44
08-02-2012, 08:56
Reid: Romney is guilty of tax evasion until he proves he’s innocent

:rofl::rofl: Harry this is AMERICA.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/reid-romney-is-guilty-of-tax-evasion-until-he-proves-hes-innocent/article/2503802?custom_click=rss

POS

Doc44

Reheater
08-02-2012, 09:05
Harry Reid guilty of Child Molestation until he proves himself innocent...

aircarver
08-02-2012, 09:05
Thank You, citizens of Nevada ... :upeyes:

callihan_44
08-02-2012, 09:13

he definately looks the part, maybe he should submit to a lie detector test just to be safe...

amazon
08-02-2012, 09:14
that's it Harry Boy...just keep flinging stuff 'til something sticks!

DOC44
08-02-2012, 09:19

check his computer, facebook, emails, cell phones

I was told by an un-named source in Vegas that it was true.[/lie]

Doc44

Lethaltxn
08-02-2012, 09:28
That's the left. They want you to prove a negative and if you can't or won't then you're obviously guilty. Unless your a democrat. Then when you ask for them to prove something is true you are a racist.

eracer
08-02-2012, 09:34
Harry Reid guilty of Child Molestation until he proves himself innocent...Oh man I'd love to hear Rachel Maddow report that.

Gundude
08-02-2012, 11:42
"Innocent until proven guilty" is a concept that applies to criminal and civil courts, not to the "courts" of politics or public opinion. I think we all know that. Many on this forum have said the same about Obama: "If he has nothing to hide, let him release the records, otherwise it's obvious what we suspect is true."

Let the people decide who they believe: Reid or Romney.

What will be interesting to see is if, once Romney releases his tax returns in electronic form, Reid and others will dismiss them as forgeries because they contain layers. :rofl:

JFrame
08-02-2012, 11:57
I'd call Harry a ******, but that would be a disservice to perfectly decent feminine hygiene products.

IvanVic
08-02-2012, 12:51
The democrats want to change the tax code to punish successful people like Romney. Even if Romney complied 100% with the law, they'd still be giving him hell.

eracer
08-02-2012, 12:54
"Innocent until proven guilty" is a concept that applies to criminal and civil courts, not to the "courts" of politics or public opinion. I think we all know that. Many on this forum have said the same about Obama: "If he has nothing to hide, let him release the records, otherwise it's obvious what we suspect is true."

What will be interesting to see is if, once Romney releases his tax returns in electronic form, Reid and others will dismiss them as forgeries because they contain layers. :rofl:Stop pointing out political hypocrisies - it'll get you ignored.

countrygun
08-02-2012, 13:19

What will be interesting to see is if, once Romney releases his tax returns in electronic form, Reid and others will dismiss them as forgeries because they contain layers. :rofl:

I've got a better and more fair way,

Let's charge Romney with tax evasion

Obama with fraud (based on his birth certificate and college transcripts) and we might be able to squeak in his book as well, given that it was part of his campaign literature.

let's see who is more credible.

Flying-Dutchman
08-02-2012, 13:42
If Reid has information about Romney’s tax returns then Reid has committed a crime and needs to be investigated and charged.

coastal4974
08-02-2012, 14:27
My brother in law has a timeshare in Las Vegas. He told me he heard that Harry Reid and Jerry Sandusky used to host children’s birthday parties. :dunno:

stsai465
08-02-2012, 14:37
More BS from the Left. But here is the true irony that's totally lost on them.

Even IF Romney IS guilty of tax evasion, guess what? So are half of Obama's cabinet, and most of the Democrats (and a few GOPers I'm sure) in Congress.

CAcop
08-02-2012, 15:39
Thank You, citizens of Nevada ... :upeyes:

No kidding. There was a time when I wanted to retire to NV. Now that it is become even more liberal than eastern CA I am rethinking that.

How's Idaho looking these days?

RDW
08-02-2012, 16:19
And when did you Quit Beating Your Wife?

MARINE DIVISION TWO
08-02-2012, 16:28
Reid is such a Jack ass,Dont know of any President ever disclose more than 2 years and Obama is grasping for straws ! Vote Romney 2012 !

series1811
08-02-2012, 16:32

Well, what about if they are proved to be forgeries like the ones CBS put out on Bush. It's not like liberals haven't been caught putting out forged documents to move their political agenda forward before (see, although we know you wish we would forget stuff like that, we don't).

But, the best thing people like Reid, and the liberal truth squadders who post here are good for, is that they continually remind us that we are not the same as them. Not even close.

lowflyer
08-02-2012, 16:34
Reid is a pedophile until he proves he's not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bruce H
08-02-2012, 17:13
I believe we should set a baseball on Harrys head and have batting practice.

Jonesee
08-02-2012, 17:21
Reid is an idiot..

But, most GOP leaders and elder statesmen have publicly asked for Romney to release his taxes to put this to bed.

If he has nothing to hide, he needs to put them out there.

Gundude
08-02-2012, 17:32
No kidding. There was a time when I wanted to retire to NV. Now that it is become even more liberal than eastern CA I am rethinking that.If you want social conservativism, probably a good idea to rethink. If you want libertarian conservatism, as long as you're nowhere near Clark county, this state is great.

Republicans screwed the pooch last Nevada election by again having no idea what "electable" means when they picked their candidate to run against Reid. Angle had a Ron Paul-like knack for presenting her ideas in a way that makes reasonable concepts sound stupid and extreme, along with an extremely un-libertarian, unelectable stance on abortion. It seems Republicans will bend over backwards to present the weakest possible opposition to embattled incumbents.

Gunnut 45/454
08-02-2012, 17:49
Gundude
So now the truth comes out -you voted for Harry. Yep we need Harrry to prove he's not a Pedophile first then Romney will get his tax records out!!! We'll wait patiently for Harry to get on the ball frist!:rofl:

Lets see who would know if Romney paid taxes or not? His CPA -to whom by law can't give out info on a client or face heavy jail time! Or Romney himself would have to give out the info - not likely. Or someone in the IRS went through Romney's tax forms - yet another FEDERAL CRIME! So you tell me who is the person Harry has talked to ? Either way they are a criminal who needs to go to prison for a very long time!:steamed: And oh yes that means Harry too. Making public - private information obtain through a criminal act is a CRIME!:rofl:

Gundude
08-02-2012, 17:57
Gundude
So now the truth comes out -you voted for Harry.Wrong again. I voted for Angle, just like I'd vote for Paul. Despite her being unable to portray her ideas in a way that could get her elected, I could see past that, to the ideas themselves, which were generally good. Except for the abortion one, which was awful, but I had no worries of it ever being enacted.

I was just telling you why Reid won.

aircarver
08-02-2012, 18:14
I was in NV during the campaign.

Harry's entire platform was 'I will get you stuff'

Speaks volumes about the majority of voting Nevadans .... :upeyes:

G17Jake
08-02-2012, 20:16
http://definitions.uslegal.com/d/depravity-of-mind/
Depravity of mind refers to the state of mind which is contrary to justice, honesty or morality... they could have just put Harry Reid's photo in the dictionary.

ModGlock17
08-02-2012, 21:35
This is a win-win thing for Harry:

1. He gets points with O by appearing to dis O's opponent.

2. However, he doesn't really like O in his heart. So by doing this, he energizes Rom's effort and campaign, making it more likely for Rom to defeat O.

In other words, Harry truly thinks O is bad for the country so he wants to energize anyone against O. Otherwise, he would just shut up. Rom has to hit this slow strike ball that has been lobbed over the plate. That is a gift from Harry.

countrygun
08-02-2012, 22:06
This is a win-win thing for Harry:

1. He gets points with O by appearing to dis O's opponent.

2. However, he doesn't really like O in his heart. So by doing this, he energizes Rom's effort and campaign, making it more likely for Rom to defeat O.

In other words, Harry truly thinks O is bad for the country so he wants to energize anyone against O. Otherwise, he would just shut up. Rom has to hit this slow strike ball that has been lobbed over the plate. That is a gift from Harry.

I think you may have it.

He pushed everyone out of the way, took the mound, and threw a breaking ball that hung in the strike zone.

Shortly it will be an "Oberkle" moment.

"Did I do that?"

tgmr05
08-02-2012, 22:16
Reid is a illegal land dealing pedophile, and Obama is a stupid uneducated Kenyan, until they can both prove absolutely without any doubt otherwise. We will need ALL their documents, school records, medical records, etc.....

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Flying-Dutchman
08-03-2012, 05:05
Reid is an idiot..

But, most GOP leaders and elder statesmen have publicly asked for Romney to release his taxes to put this to bed.

If he has nothing to hide, he needs to put them out there.
Ironically these are likely the same GOP leaders who pushed Romney on us.

They should have vetted him first if there is a so-called problem.

Romney should not release additional years of past tax returns. No doubt the IRS has already picked over the returns of such a high profile person such as Romney.

Releasing his returns from way back will lead to a fishing expedition and divert us from the real issue of Obama’s incompetency.

Bren
08-03-2012, 05:28
Republicans screwed the pooch last Nevada election by again having no idea what "electable" means when they picked their candidate to run against Reid. Angle had a Ron Paul-like knack for presenting her ideas in a way that makes reasonable concepts sound stupid and extreme, along with an extremely un-libertarian, unelectable stance on abortion. It seems Republicans will bend over backwards to present the weakest possible opposition to embattled incumbents.

I have noticed that.

robertoh
08-03-2012, 10:06
The Democrats old standby "It's the seriousness of the charge".
It's not working Harry,even your friends at PMSNBC said last night that the charge is unsubstantiated. I think ole Harry will be sweating bullets over this soon.

Gundude
08-03-2012, 11:09
I was in NV during the campaign.

Harry's entire platform was 'I will get you stuff'

Speaks volumes about the majority of voting Nevadans .... :upeyes:

.No, Harry's entire platform was "Angle is an extremist who wants to prevent all access to abortion under any circumstances and wants to dismantle your Social Security and Medicare."

Maybe the message he piped into your Vegas hotel room was different than the one the rest of Nevada saw.

countrygun
08-03-2012, 11:30
Ironically these are likely the same GOP leaders who pushed Romney on us.

They should have vetted him first if there is a so-called problem.

Romney should not release additional years of past tax returns. No doubt the IRS has already picked over the returns of such a high profile person such as Romney.

Releasing his returns from way back will lead to a fishing expedition and divert us from the real issue of Obama’s incompetency.

I don't recall the GOP "leaders" pushing Romney on us??????

I saw his primary campaign ads but I thought, I guess mistakenly, that his campaign had paid for them and didn't realize the GOP leadership had.

I saw the new coverage of him but again, in my ignorance, I overlooked the GOPS control of all the media outlets.

Gee that whole "vetting" thing has me puzzled. I sort of thought, and correct me if I am wrong again, that almost anyone who meets the legal qualifications, COULD run for office, theoretically, and it again theoretically,the people COULD choose a shyster lawyer, a drunk, or whomever they wanted????? If a candidate has to be "Vetted" by the party, before he enters the primary that seems to be a subversion of the whole process. Again, pardon my ignorance, but exactly when was this election rule/law whatever, enacted?

DOC44
08-03-2012, 15:24
I think that democrats/obama have already illegally acquired Romney's 10 years of tax returns and they see somethings they want to use against him but they can't unless he releases them... if they d they will have some splaining to do.

Doc44

jakebrake
08-03-2012, 16:04
at this point, isn't harry reid facilitating in the commision of a crime?

he's either knowingly aiding tax fraud, or more innocently (tongue in cheek) asking for a civil suit.

snerd
08-03-2012, 21:01
Senate Majority Leader Democrat Harry Reid Sordid History

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/rightwing199.html

series1811
08-04-2012, 08:16
What are we going to do when the O-Nothing truth squadders quit coming over here and telling us what we do wrong?

robertoh
08-04-2012, 08:17
Dingaling Reid pulls this stupid thing in the middle of summer when people are on vacations and all that's on TV to watch is the Olympics.
And then yells at the MSM that their not doing their usual support of him.
What a putz.

DOC44
08-04-2012, 08:18
What are we going to do when the O-Nothing truth squadders quit coming over here and telling us what we do wrong?

Find something else to laugh at.:rofl::rofl:

Doc44

snerd
08-04-2012, 09:21
Heard Janine Turner last night say that Dingy Harry is using the Constitution to shield himself. It supposedly protects him from repercussions if lying from the floor of the Senate. Some quip in Article 1 she said. What do any of you hear on this?

marchboom
08-04-2012, 10:24
he definately looks the part, maybe he should submit to a lie detector test just to be safe...

It all fits. The nice caring grandfather look, his low, kind "I'm your friend" voice. Makes sense to me.

Make this POS prove that the allegations are not true. Otherwise it is a definite possibility.

See Dingy Harry, it works both ways.

IvanVic
08-04-2012, 11:03
I think that democrats/obama have already illegally acquired Romney's 10 years of tax returns

Why stoop to the level of Harry Reid?

Gundude
08-04-2012, 11:40
Here is a good analysis:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/reids-unapologetic-attack-explained-131086.html

My own take:

Harry Reid is a very cunning politician. In the Nevada 2010 election, he goaded Republican voters into choosing Angle as his opponent, the only one he knew he could defeat with negative ads. He saved his own bacon in the only way possible: ensure the opposition picks an even worse alternative.

Obama appears to have learned will from him, repeating that strategy at the national level. Now they have teamed up in earnest to destroy the guy they helped become Obama's opposition.

Republicans are bush-league compared to this guy.

DOC44
08-04-2012, 12:15

for some reason the term "bush" comes to mind when I think of or see Harry "bush".:supergrin:

Doc44

JFrame
08-04-2012, 12:19
for some reason the term "bush" comes to mind when I think of or see Harry "bush".:supergrin:

Doc44

I tend to think of other anatomical parts -- brain excluded.

DOC44
08-04-2012, 12:22
I tend to think of other anatomical parts -- brain excluded.

wuzzy i.e. bushy, #@%^&, *%&$#, and $#%*&

Doc44

JFrame
08-04-2012, 12:31
wuzzy i.e. bushy, #@%^&, *%&$#, and $#%*&

Doc44

Those will do for a start... :supergrin:

Skyhook
08-04-2012, 13:00
I see Harry's spewing as nothing much more than another red herring.

Meanwhile, Glenn tossed out something we seem to be considering: http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/08/03/glenn-gives-harry-reid-a-taste-of-his-own-medicine/

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 14:03
I see Harry's spewing as nothing much more than another red herring.

Meanwhile, Glenn tossed out something we seem to be considering: http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/08/03/glenn-gives-harry-reid-a-taste-of-his-own-medicine/

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/CavalryDoc/rofllarge.gif

Flying-Dutchman
08-04-2012, 14:58
I don't recall the GOP "leaders" pushing Romney on us??????

I saw his primary campaign ads but I thought, I guess mistakenly, that his campaign had paid for them and didn't realize the GOP leadership had.

I saw the new coverage of him but again, in my ignorance, I overlooked the GOPS control of all the media outlets.

Gee that whole "vetting" thing has me puzzled. I sort of thought, and correct me if I am wrong again, that almost anyone who meets the legal qualifications, COULD run for office, theoretically, and it again theoretically,the people COULD choose a shyster lawyer, a drunk, or whomever they wanted????? If a candidate has to be "Vetted" by the party, before he enters the primary that seems to be a subversion of the whole process. Again, pardon my ignorance, but exactly when was this election rule/law whatever, enacted?
Romney is the official unofficial candidate of the GOP.

Sure had a renegade candidate like Paul, Bachmann, Gingrich or Santorum won they would support the winner, but Romney is the one they wanted and I hope he wins.

Nothing happens by happenstance when a lot of money is involved. There are puppet masters.

Obama is a case in point.

Obama was created as a marketer’s dream and it was a master stroke.

Create a non-threatening black candidate just like the “Wise Black Presidents” portrayed on TV the last 30 years. He could be a Communist but 96% of the brown people will vote lockstep for him with enough feel-good whites to put him over the top.

Of course they had to do some advance work to sanitize his past somewhat before turning on the spotlight.

RevDerb
08-04-2012, 15:49
I heard on the radio this afternoon that Harry Reid beats his wife.

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 16:05
http://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/harryreid2.gif

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Michelle-Obama-Dancing-with-Harry-Reid--66683.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Harry-Reid-Sorry-for-Being-Born--66600.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Harry-Reid-Boys--66651.jpg

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/66500/Harry-Reid-Kisses-Barack-Obama--66652.jpg

RetDet
08-05-2012, 13:26
AirCarver, let's give credit where credit is due. The IDIOTS in the so-called Tea Party were the fools who ran Sharon Angle (a horse's butt if ever therer was one) against a machine like Harry Reid's. Angle was really pitiful, and Reid beat her handily, without even trying real hard.

Aside from that, however, if Whorehouse Harry Reid want's to bring up tax problems, he should be asked how much he paid in taxes on all the tickets he was comped to the major fights here in Las Vegas. He was ringside at just about every fight that took place, up until the time he was called on it. Did he pay taxes on the fight tix, the parties he attended, and the meals he was comped? I'd bet that he didn't. He's as corrupt as he can be. We could also look at how his son, who did not fill the requirements for City Attorney of Henderson, Nevada, was allowed to compete for it after WHH Reid called the Mayor. Not only were the requirements changed, but Harry's offspring was given the job above other more experienced, better trained people. Harry Reid, the Blight from Searchlight, is as dirty as it's possible to be. Some guy whose brother-in-law talked to a guy who drove past Searchlight, NV once told me so. At least, I reveal my sources. Check out the Las Vegas Review Journal and the various tv stations archives.

series1811
08-05-2012, 19:19
Here is a good analysis:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/reids-unapologetic-attack-explained-131086.html

My own take:

Harry Reid is a very cunning politician. In the Nevada 2010 election, he goaded Republican voters into choosing Angle as his opponent, the only one he knew he could defeat with negative ads. He saved his own bacon in the only way possible: ensure the opposition picks an even worse alternative.

Obama appears to have learned will from him, repeating that strategy at the national level. Now they have teamed up in earnest to destroy the guy they helped become Obama's opposition.

Yes, Obama. The cunning community organizer, who is pretending to be an incompetent buffoon without a clue, and with no qualifications to be President,to lure the Republicans into thinking he is that stupid, when in reality, he is laughing at them up his sleeve, and preparing his master stroke of doom.

I believe it. No, really, I do. :supergrin:

RetDet
08-05-2012, 19:30
Actually, I live in Las Vegas, and watched the entire thing unfold. If Harry Reid "goaded" Republicans into voting for Sharon Angle, then the Repubs were too stupid to run anyone anyway.

However, that is not what happened. Two Republicans committed gaffe's, which the Dimocrats grabbed and made issues of. One, Sue Lowden, made some sort of comment about bartering with your doctor, and I can't remember what Tarkanian's problem was. The dimwits in the Tea Party had their own superconservative candidate in the form of Sharon Angle. They wanted her in the worst way, but she also couldn't keep her foot out of her stupid mouth. She continued to babble, Harry Reid continued to laugh at her, and the country, as well as Nevada, got screwed. There was no goading involved, but even if there had been, so what? The TP (an apt description if ever there was one) took over, ran their candidate, and got their butts handed to them.

Gundude
08-05-2012, 22:35
Actually, I live in Las Vegas, and watched the entire thing unfold. If Harry Reid "goaded" Republicans into voting for Sharon Angle, then the Repubs were too stupid to run anyone anyway.

However, that is not what happened. Two Republicans committed gaffe's, which the Dimocrats grabbed and made issues of. One, Sue Lowden, made some sort of comment about bartering with your doctor, and I can't remember what Tarkanian's problem was. The dimwits in the Tea Party had their own superconservative candidate in the form of Sharon Angle. They wanted her in the worst way, but she also couldn't keep her foot out of her stupid mouth. She continued to babble, Harry Reid continued to laugh at her, and the country, as well as Nevada, got screwed. There was no goading involved, but even if there had been, so what? The TP (an apt description if ever there was one) took over, ran their candidate, and got their butts handed to them.I suppose "goaded" was the wrong word. My point is that Reid was dead in the water and his only chance at winning was to "encourage" the Republicans to pick an absolutely unelectable candidate. The Democrat attacks you mentioned against Angle's opponents were orchestrated by him to ensure Angle was the one left standing, because it was pretty clear she was unelectable. Republicans snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and it is entirely probable they will repeat that performance at the national level this November. I am one of those on record as hoping they do, because I think there's a good chance of a decent Republican candidate emerging in 2016, but obviously not if Romney is the incumbent.

Skyhook
08-06-2012, 05:03
Yes, Obama. The cunning community organizer, who is pretending to be an incompetent buffoon without a clue, and with no qualifications to be President,to lure the Republicans into thinking he is that stupid, when in reality, he is laughing at them up his sleeve, and preparing his master stroke of doom.

I believe it. No, really, I do. :supergrin:\

Yep, I believe it also.:supergrin:

Who but Obama could pretend to be a coke-snortin' moron during his formative years when he was actually smarteren all th' founding fathers put tagether.