Armband Carry? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armband Carry?

Dexters
08-02-2012, 10:50
http://armsband.com/Home_Page.html

I saw this in the American Handgunner magazine.

http://armsband.com/Instructions_for_Use.html

magiaaron
08-02-2012, 10:58
It's a creative idea. My only concern besides the fact that my bulging biceps could shred the holster at the slightest twitch of my muscles :cool: would be how sweat in that area would affect my firearm.

Heaven knows I drip there when I'm out and about. I wonder if the material is of a good type that doesn't absorb liquid. Although... It looks like the barrel is still exposed. So, hrm...

-magiaaron

whoflungdo
08-02-2012, 11:01
It's a creative idea. My only concern besides the fact that my bulging biceps could shred the holster at the slightest twitch of my muscles :cool: would be how sweat in that area would affect my firearm.

Heaven knows I drip there when I'm out and about. I wonder if the material is of a good type that doesn't absorb liquid. Although... It looks like the barrel is still exposed. So, hrm...

-magiaaron

Or covering yourself as you draw...

dhoomonyou
08-02-2012, 11:57
All i could think of was the odor.

dosei
08-02-2012, 15:33
My first thought after glancing at it was the number of time we all have our arms up enough that the gun would be very easily seen, especially since it requires a shirt with a big enough sleeve to reach up and pull the gun out...and quickly dismissed the concept as useless.

Breadman03
08-02-2012, 16:00
Don't forget that it will have to be pretty tight to stay put. What impact will that have on blood flow?

vafish
08-02-2012, 16:16
Only works for mouse guns you could pocket carry anyways.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

magiaaron
08-02-2012, 17:07
Only works for mouse guns you could pocket carry anyways.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

I completely agree with this. It's a solution looking for a problem.

-Aaron

Dukeboy01
08-02-2012, 17:43
Looks uncomfortable to me.

Gun Shark
08-02-2012, 18:06
Looks uncomfortable to me.

Me too, as well as unable to conceal much as someone said.