When Aliens Attack Nat.Geo 2 hr show Great Prepper Movie [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : When Aliens Attack Nat.Geo 2 hr show Great Prepper Movie

dennis3dflyer
08-02-2012, 15:09
I'm Watching a 2 hr show called When Aliens Attack and it cover How the World could would defend against if and into the show after we fail to defend against the Aliens it covers SHTF situations Prepper type ideas ect.

I found it very interesting , Yes is alot of what we already Preach and Know but I think if you dont learn from it you can find it entertaining.

Happy Viewing , Dennis

wjv
08-02-2012, 15:41
Did the aliens win?

Unistat
08-02-2012, 16:22
BTW, that show featured Dr. Travis Taylor that wrote the alien invasion defense book I linked to in the "UFO" thread.

lawman800
08-03-2012, 07:31
Just watched it the other day after I DVR'ed it. Pretty good show... but it did the one thing I hate... kept repeating the same images over and over while talking about different things. That's so annoying....

Anyway, some good ideas and it definitely became a hardcore prep show with some pretty hardcore ideas like making every fertile female a breeder to ensure mankind's survival... wow... not that I'm complaining.

Spiffums
08-03-2012, 16:31
If a race is advanced enough to travel through space, I don't have hold a lot of hope that ARs and AKs would do any good against it. Even on Falling Skies it takes place after they pretty much win and even then they had to get "mech metal" ammo to beat the mechs.

Nine Shooter
08-04-2012, 03:14
I'd go all Ewok style on them and start tripping their AT/AT walkers with ropes tied from trees.

BudMan5
08-04-2012, 07:35
That's actually over a year old. All seven parts are on YoiuTube if you missed it on NatGeo