Romney To Reid: 'Put Up Or Shut Up' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Romney To Reid: 'Put Up Or Shut Up'

DOC44
08-02-2012, 22:20
Romney To Reid: 'Put Up Or Shut Up'

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/02/Romney-To-Reid-Put-Up-Or-Shut-Up

Doc44

oldman11
08-02-2012, 22:31
Romney To Reid: 'Put Up Or Shut Up'

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/08/02/Romney-To-Reid-Put-Up-Or-Shut-Up

Doc44
:rofl: :rofl: That's the best answer he could have given. Reid has a big mouth and he's usually full of s**t.

JBnTX
08-02-2012, 22:51
It's time for Romney to take the gloves off and go after idiots like Harry Reid.

Go after his ass hard and publicly call him out on this matter.

mj9mm
08-02-2012, 23:12
Good for Him, glad to see he is standing up the bas$%^s!

Guss
08-03-2012, 00:39
It was funny listening to Romney try to tap dance around it. Only he will be able to wash the stink off.

JFrame
08-03-2012, 05:19
It was funny listening to Romney try to tap dance around it. Only he will be able to wash the stink off.

So far, the one holding the spraying skunk seems to be Reid.

Cavalry Doc
08-03-2012, 05:32
Still funny to watch libs clamor for a politician to release documents he has no legal requirement to release. :rofl:

I am hoping for an I'll show you mine if you show me yours moment in the debates.

ModGlock17
08-03-2012, 05:45
I am hoping for an I'll show you mine if you show me yours moment in the debates.

I actually see that as a trap. Hope Rom doesn't do that. He'll get a short cheer, but the response can be devastation to Rom.

"Rule of the blood" applies to O. His mother was a full US citizen, as I know it (unless she renounced citizenship). Regardless of where O was born, O is considered a natural born US citizen.

Technical citizenship does not mean automatic loyalty.

JBnTX
08-03-2012, 05:55

I'd love to see Romney wave his birth certificate in the air during the debates, then turn to Obama and say, "Here's mine, where's yours?"

JBnTX
08-03-2012, 05:59
I actually see that as a trap. .

It IS a trap.

Harry Reid, or somebody else, has already seen Romney's tax returns and there's something in them somewhere that the democrats can attack Romney on.

But, they can't use it unless Romney releases his returns, or else they'd have to explain how they got that knowledge.

That's how politics works.

series1811
08-03-2012, 06:04

You live on a different planet, don't you?

JFrame
08-03-2012, 06:05
You live on a different planet, don't you?

Planet Left -- it's like the Bizarro universe in the Superman comics.

callihan_44
08-03-2012, 06:10
when is obama gonna fully disclose?:upeyes::upeyes::upeyes: Im glad romney is kinda sticking up for himself and he's gotta be careful but I wish the repub in general would call these dem cowards out and b-slap every single one of em

ModGlock17
08-03-2012, 06:11
Mr. Romney. TALK ABOUT THE ECONOMY.

Tell me what you can do for people's pockets and life savings.

Don't get side tracked.

Cavalry Doc
08-03-2012, 06:20
I actually see that as a trap. Hope Rom doesn't do that. He'll get a short cheer, but the response can be devastation to Rom.

"Rule of the blood" applies to O. His mother was a full US citizen, as I know it (unless she renounced citizenship). Regardless of where O was born, O is considered a natural born US citizen.

Technical citizenship does not mean automatic loyalty.

I'm not talking about the BC, that's settled for me.

Fast and furious documents.
College finance
Passport files
Masters thesis

kirgi08
08-03-2012, 06:23
:popcorn:

ModGlock17
08-03-2012, 06:23
I'm not talking about the BC, that's settled for me.

Fast and furious documents.
College finance
Passport files
Masters thesis

OK.

I was talking about the trap of confronting O about his BC.

O got a Master Thesis? really? Bill Ayes must have written it for free, and a potential Presidential pardon.

series1811
08-03-2012, 06:58
Mr. Romney. TALK ABOUT THE ECONOMY.

Tell me what you can do for people's pockets and life savings.

Don't get side tracked.

That's it exactly.

Democrats are not trying to make Romney's tax returns an issue because they give a damn about his tax returns.

Democrats are trying to make anything but Obama's record, the economy, and the last three and a half years, the topic of conversation, because they know that that topic of conversation will absolutely result in a Republican White House, House, and Senate.

The O-Nothing truth squadders here know it as well as anybody.