Reid: Press 'Should Be Writing' Anonymous Romney Tax Story [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Reid: Press 'Should Be Writing' Anonymous Romney Tax Story

DOC44
08-02-2012, 22:30
Reid: Press 'Should Be Writing' Anonymous Romney Tax Story

Give Reid credit this time around. He openly revealed what his motive had been along, which was to get the mainstream media focused on Romney’s taxes instead of Obama’s economy.

"What if he has paid no taxes, like I am saying he hasn't," Reid said on Wednesday. "What if he has all these moneys as we already know... in the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Swiss banks. I mean, gee whiz, rather than ask me why I should do this, that is a story you should be writing."

Reid’s accusations would not be admissible in a court of law, but he knows the mainstream media does not care about the veracity of his accusations when they hurt a Republican.

And for those in the mainstream media who did not get the message the first time, Reid, by saying, “this is a story you should be writing,” left nothing for misunderstanding this time.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/08/02/Reid-Doubles-Down-Now-Says-A-Number-Of-People-Told-Him-Romney-Paid-No-Taxes

Doc44

JBnTX
08-02-2012, 23:05
How does an idiot like Harry Reid get elected, and re-elected?
Is he the best that Nevada has to offer?

I know the gene pool in Nevada is small, but you'd think they could do better than Harry Reid.

JFrame
08-03-2012, 05:30
Jon Stewart did a great riff on Reid and his whole "Romney's dad" fiasco.

As with the ACLU weighing in on the side of Chick-fil-A (on another thread) -- when you have left-leaning Jon Stewart blasting you -- you KNOW you've screwed the pooch.

aircarver
08-03-2012, 06:22
How does an idiot like Harry Reid get elected, and re-elected?
Is he the best that Nevada has to offer?

I know the gene pool in Nevada is small, but you'd think they could do better than Harry Reid.

Harry ran on on a purely 'I will get you stuff' platform.

Sadly, the voters of Nevada took him up on it ... :frown:

jeanderson
08-03-2012, 07:48
Why is Reid taking time to make a political speech on the Senate floor? Why aren't they busy trying to fix a broken country? This country is truly going down the toilet.

Regardless of which side you're on, that should make anyone mad! :steamed::steamed::steamed:

robertoh
08-03-2012, 07:59
Even PMSNBC last night said these charges against Romney by Reid are unsubstantiated. When your best friends in the Media won't back you Harry it may be time you circle the wagons around yourself.