Liberals Call for Killing of 6 year old Conservative! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Call for Killing of 6 year old Conservative!

DonGlock26
08-04-2012, 11:14
Liberals Call for Killing of 6 year old Conservative!

http://patriotupdate.com/27180/left-spews-hateful-comments-at-6-year-old-conservative

http://youtu.be/wOnHrAGKwJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOnHrAGKwJ4&feature=player_embedded#!

Wow, what's the matter liberals? No one is paying for your gas and mortgages? These liberals are dangerously warped.

_

JBnTX
08-04-2012, 11:17
Under Obama's leadership liberals find themselves backed into a corner.

When that happens they panic and do, and say, stupid things.

DonGlock26
08-04-2012, 11:20
Under Obama's leadership liberals find themselves backed into a corner.

When that happens they panic and do, and say, stupid things.

I agree. They put all their hopes into one over-hyped nobody. Now, it is blowing up in their faces.

_

Fred Hansen
08-04-2012, 11:21
Not that they didn't want him dead in the womb.

A.I.D.S. Abortion, Euthanasia... Don't Liberals Just Kill Ya?

janice6
08-04-2012, 11:53
Apparently the penalty for having views that are different from the liberal base, is death.

Doesn't seem so "liberal" to me. Sounds like the thoughts of a Psychopath.

callihan_44
08-04-2012, 13:46
I liked the video, i can imagine liberals wishing this child had been aborted and the parents jailed.

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 13:54
Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm - YouTube

Obama Jr. Drill Team (Wright/Farrakhan) - YouTube

Liberals and tolerance...... I wouldn't wish a hair on any of these children were harmed.

Liberals don't have to be fair or logical, they have no shame, that has been proven time and again.

cowboy1964
08-04-2012, 14:03
Does "shoot the kid" and "someone should shoot the kid and parents" fall under a legal definition of a threat?

If they said that about a politician the cops would be at their door as soon as they could trace the IP address.

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 14:05
Does "shoot the kid" and "someone should shoot the kid and parents" fall into a legal definition of a threat?

If they said that about a politician the cops would be at their door later that day.

I'd be perfectly OK if any threatening comments were traced, and the perpetrators got to explain it in front of a jury. For any of the above video's int he thread.

Some jerkwads go just a little too far.

kirgi08
08-04-2012, 14:08
It's way past "little" Doc.'08.

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 14:31
It's way past "little" Doc.'08.

I am being overly kind, I know.

If this kid was the child of a friend, I'd have no problem taking a couple of hours of LP/OP duty each night for him.

DonGlock26
08-04-2012, 15:12
Does "shoot the kid" and "someone should shoot the kid and parents" fall under a legal definition of a threat?

Only if the kid says that he is a homosexual.

_

PawDog
08-04-2012, 15:16
Only if the kid says that he is a homosexual.

_

......Or looked like Barry's son.....:faint:

R4lf
08-04-2012, 15:46
So if the kid was speaking for obama instead of against conservatives wouldn't be up in arms? This is just a perfect example of the mass media over hyping something that was originally pointless.

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 15:55
So if the kid was speaking for obama instead of against conservatives wouldn't be up in arms? This is just a perfect example of the mass media over hyping something that was originally pointless.

Woah there.

Back up a bit. Up in arms is different than threatening to kill. I posted two Obama worship videos, you find some responses that threaten the kids or their parents, and I'll fully support their prosecution.

Can you even see the difference?? :dunno:

Angry Fist
08-04-2012, 15:56
I'll vote for the kid someday.... :thumbsup:

R4lf
08-04-2012, 16:11
Woah there.

Back up a bit. Up in arms is different than threatening to kill. I posted two Obama worship videos, you find some responses that threaten the kids or their parents, and I'll fully support their prosecution.

Can you even see the difference?? :dunno:

Sorry hard to see through the vail, when there are people calling the owner of chik fil a hero for standing against those queers. Can you see the difference?

countrygun
08-04-2012, 16:34
Sorry hard to see through the vail, when there are people calling the owner of chik fil a hero for standing against those queers. Can you see the difference?

Let's not mix threads here, we have enough work confining liberal prejudice to one topic at a time.

That is what your post was by the way, a prejudice stereotyping of conservatives that was completely baseless.

I never heard a conservative voice the kind of venom, towards the innocent children in the pro-Obama cases, that liberals aimed at a child over this video.

Your "sarcasm" was the product of either blind bigotry or ignorance.

You may now go to the chair in the back of the room and put the funny hat on.

kirgi08
08-04-2012, 16:36
:animlol:

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 16:38

That is about as lame as lame can be. :shame:

I can see quite clearly. Whether or not the CEO of CFA likes the traditional view of marriage or not has absolutely nothing to do with people calling for a child and his parents to be murdered based on their opposition to Barry H.

I think the posters of those responses should be tracked down by any available means, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, don't you?

I'm for justice, regardless of the beneficiary, and I'd also support the prosecution of anyone that threatened any of the kids in the pro-obama videos I posted.

I'm willing to be fair and balanced, are you?

countrygun
08-04-2012, 16:48
That is about as lame as lame can be. :shame:

I can see quite clearly. Whether or not the CEO of CFA likes the traditional view of marriage or not has absolutely nothing to do with people calling for a child and his parents to be murdered based on their opposition to Barry H.

I think the posters of those responses should be tracked down by any available means, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, don't you?

I'm for justice, regardless of the beneficiary, and I'd also support the prosecution of anyone that threatened any of the kids in the pro-obama videos I posted.

I'm willing to be fair and balanced, are you?

Doc, you are it's a waste of time. anyone who try to justify threatening a child is just one step from doing it themselves.

Gunnut 45/454
08-04-2012, 17:04
R4lf
And yes the owner of Cick-fil-a is a hero! Did he say he would kill gays-nope -just said they are in defiance of God's word? The Liberals responding to the 6 year olds video said they'd kill him and his parents! DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE! I know it's hard for you liberals to understand comon sense, and see things without your rose covered glasses but please try!:faint:

FFR Spyder GT
08-04-2012, 17:23
The more I read BS in the PI section the more I believe that most of the PI crowd are middle-aged white men that live in their Mom's basement.

JFrame
08-04-2012, 17:24

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_duh.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/remake/haha.gif

Jerry
08-04-2012, 17:26
Your "sarcasm" was the product of either blind bigotry or ignorance.

:rofl:

kirgi08
08-04-2012, 17:44
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_duh.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/remake/haha.gif

That's a new one D.'08. :animlol:

Angry Fist
08-04-2012, 17:44
That's a new one D.'08. :animlol:
Reminds me of the Bravia one.

countrygun
08-04-2012, 18:06
The more I read BS in the PI section the more I believe that most of the PI crowd are middle-aged white men that live in their Mom's basement.

you've had quite a run today talking about guys on the Forums in mom's basement or mom letting them use a computer.

sounds like you have some"Mommy issues"

Cavalry Doc
08-04-2012, 19:20

Yer on your own there.

Gunnut 45/454
08-04-2012, 23:40
FFR Spyder GT
Well that was quite the bigoted statement. You must be a Liberal! Seems to be a genetic trait in you all! And just for the record I left my parents house when I was 17 and never returned to live there.:rofl:

Cavalry Doc
08-05-2012, 06:49

And another thing....

The CFA controversy is an excuse to threaten little kids that say cute things you don't like???!!!

I can't see how you can connect those two things at all.

"They bought CFA chicken strips, so it's ok to threaten kill them & their children". ??? Anyone that would think like that has several loose screws.

coastal4974
08-05-2012, 09:25
Itís election season and some radicals drew the short straw and were assigned GT.

countrygun
08-05-2012, 11:32
Itís election season and some radicals drew the short straw and were assigned GT.

I wonder if the gave them a "thousand stitch belt" and a ceremonial sake' toast?

They sure are trying to blow enough "Divine wind" around this forum.

nmk
08-05-2012, 14:05
Is this seriously about anonymous comments on a youtube video?

countrygun
08-05-2012, 14:29

And is all the fuss about Chik-Fil-A over one mans statement concerning his religious views?

concretefuzzynuts
08-05-2012, 14:39
The libtard is strong in those haters.

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 14:55

Yep :rofl:

What does a 6 year old know about politics besides what his parents tell him anyways?

Back to the OP. Who cares what a bunch of mouth breathing youtube poster that are dumb enough to want a 6 year old dead over politics have to say.

I care about as much as I care what this six year old as to say about politics. Which is zilch.

countrygun
08-05-2012, 15:41
Yep :rofl:

What does a 6 year old know about politics besides what his parents tell him anyways?

Back to the OP. Who cares what a bunch of mouth breathing youtube poster that are dumb enough to want a 6 year old dead over politics have to say.

I care about as much as I care what this six year old as to say about politics. Which is zilch.

You're right of course. The fact that conservatives didn't advocate killing the kids in the pro-Obama videos does say something about the liberal mentality and why we shouldn't listen to them.

JFrame
08-05-2012, 15:48
You're right of course. The fact that conservatives didn't advocate killing the kids in the pro-Obama videos does say something about the liberal mentality and why we shouldn't listen to them.

Agreed -- it's the focus on the leftist propensity for violence (e.g., OWS versus TEA Party) that's at play here.

countrygun
08-05-2012, 15:55
Agreed -- it's the focus on the leftist propensity for violence (e.g., OWS versus TEA Party) that's at play here.

YUP!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee518/CountryG/ows.png

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 16:08

I'm glad you know that for sure. Must spend a lot of time reviewing youtube comments.

Always the ideologue, you'll fit right in. And I'm the one with myopic views :upeyes:

Don't care what your political team is, pretty stupid to brainwash kids.

It is also stupid to wish death on anyone over political views. And if any of these anonymous youtube posters act to do that, whether liberal or whatever, I hope they get shot in the face.

countrygun
08-05-2012, 16:12
I'm glad you know that for sure. Must spend a lot of time reviewing youtube comments.

Always the ideologue, you'll fit right in. And I'm the one with myopic views :upeyes:

Show the youtube comments tha prove me wrong

Just because I say that "I don't like mosquitos" doesn't mean I have a myopic view of entimology.

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 16:25

To a certain point yes, especially in the present. It's pretty sad. These younger voters are being duped by the left into thinking destroying property and violence is the way to usher in some new all-powerful government that "cares" about them over the already too powerful fedzilla in place.

And IMHO one of the greatest things about the liberty/freedom movement is drawing younger people into the fold when it comes to respecting property rights and accepting volunteerism as a political philosophy.

There are trouble makers in every group of course, but in my experience libertarians and TEA party types are not hell bent on destroying things to make a point.

I hope the trend continues.

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 16:30
Show the youtube comments tha prove me wrong

Just because I say that "I don't like mosquitos" doesn't mean I have a myopic view of entimology.

You are the one who said you know for sure that no conservatives would do that. So I figured you'd know, but I guess you don't. :yawn:

Keep pretending you know everything. And thanks for playing. :wavey:

nmk
08-05-2012, 16:35
And is all the fuss about Chik-Fil-A over one mans statement concerning his religious views?

:dunno:

Is that what this thread is about?

countrygun
08-05-2012, 16:38
You are the one who said you know for sure that no conservatives would do that. So I figured you'd know, but I guess you don't. :yawn:

Keep pretending you know everything. And thanks for playing. :wavey:

You haven't proved that any did, and since most, intelligent, folks know it is up to the person claiming or inferring that something happened to prove it, we can dismiss you rather easily.

Keep proving the limits of your abilities, and thanks for playing:wavey:

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 16:52
You haven't proved that any did, and since most, intelligent, folks know it is up to the person claiming or inferring that something happened to prove it, we can dismiss you rather easily.

Keep proving the limits of your abilities, and thanks for playing:wavey:

Hello McFly, you made the statement that no conservative would advocate the death of any kids in the posted Obama video's that are four plus years old. My post you responded to if I recall said nothing regarding that. It was you who took the approach that only liberals would do such a thing. And it is a pretty dumb one, unless of course you know this for a fact, which I guess you don't.

I didn't research four years of youtube comments to end up at the solid conclusion that no anonymous youtube conservative ever wished any of those kids death like yourself. Call me agnostic over the matter. I don't know, thought you did.

You can see what stormfront has to say.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t711314-2/

The only thing missing from the stage & dancing groids is a big pot of boiling water with a Missionary in it ...http://www.stormfront.org/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gifNot sure if a conservative or not, but since you know everything maybe you can enlighten me.

nmk
08-05-2012, 16:56
So GTPI really is arguing about anonymous youtube comments.

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 17:00

:rofl: guilty.

countrygun
08-05-2012, 17:03
Hello McFly, you made the statement that no conservative would advocate the death of any kids in the posted Obama video's that are four plus years old. My post you responded to if I recall said nothing regarding that. It was you who took the approach that only liberals would do such a thing. And it is a pretty dumb one, unless of course you know this for a fact, which I guess you don't.

I didn't research four years of youtube comments to end up at the solid conclusion that no anonymous youtube conservative ever wished any of those kids death like yourself. Get it?

Just what do you want me to do, post a link to comments that WEREN'T made???????

I did see the comments when the videos were posted, just like this video, which you admit you didn't, and I am saying I didn't see any conservatives calling for harm to the children.

Your bag is empty.

chickenwing
08-05-2012, 17:08
Just what do you want me to do, post a link to comments that WEREN'T made???????

I did see the comments when the videos were posted, just like this video, which you admit you didn't, and I am saying I didn't see any conservatives calling for harm to the children.

Your bag is empty.

Never did say that either. I said you were a ideologue! Hello! Duh. You see everything as liberal = bad, republican = good.

One more time prancer.

I care about as much as I care what this six year old as to say about politics. Which is zilch. You're right of course. The fact that conservatives didn't advocate killing the kids in the pro-Obama videos does say something about the liberal mentality and why we shouldn't listen to them. I'm glad you know that for sure. Must spend a lot of time reviewing youtube comments.

Don't care what your political team is, pretty stupid to brainwash kids.

It is also stupid to wish death on anyone over political views. And if any of these anonymous youtube posters act to do that, whether liberal or whatever, I hope they get shot in the face.

R4lf
08-05-2012, 19:07
R4lf
And yes the owner of Cick-fil-a is a hero! Did he say he would kill gays-nope -just said they are in defiance of God's word? The Liberals responding to the 6 year olds video said they'd kill him and his parents! DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE! I know it's hard for you liberals to understand comon sense, and see things without your rose covered glasses but please try!:faint:

There if no difference when you bring the bible into play. The "holy" wars that have been waged because of some mythical being.

Cavalry Doc
08-05-2012, 19:21
There if no difference when you bring the bible into play. The "holy" wars that have been waged because of some mythical being.

No difference? Now you are just being ridiculous.

I want you and yours to be happy and healthy, even if I don't agree with you.

The boy made a funny video, and dorkwads lost their minds and threatened him and his parents. Those dorkwads are despicable creatures, and you can't bring yourself to agree with that because you have some beef against religions other than your own. That is bigotry on display for anyone that wants to admit it.

Cavalry Doc
08-05-2012, 19:23

And here you are posting about it, anonymously........

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m42vufqWlh1qmxuld.jpg

Gunnut 45/454
08-05-2012, 19:31
R4lf
What does the bible have to do with Liberals threatening to kill a 6 year old? The Chick-fil a owner never made any threat of voilence against anyone. We are talking about why the liberals feel the need to threaten violence. Is it because you know your agenda is weak and without merit?:faint:

Limedust
08-05-2012, 20:06
Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ty7WU872Lk)

Obama Jr. Drill Team (Wright/Farrakhan) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FxgDNE5bTU)

Liberals and tolerance...... I wouldn't wish a hair on any of these children were harmed.

Liberals don't have to be fair or logical, they have no shame, that has been proven time and again.

Wrong. That's all.

Gunnut 45/454
08-05-2012, 20:40
Limedust
Then why do you liberals wish to force your agenda on us folk that don't want it! Gay marriage is wrong. We don't agree ! So why do you all feel the need to force us to agree with your agenda? Gays are wrong in saying they have a right to marry -they don't cause marraige is a religious right not a Constitutional right! Obama and the Libberals are on a mission to destroy all that America is. This is why he has to go in 2012!

Limedust
08-05-2012, 21:10
Limedust
Then why do you liberals wish to force your agenda on us folk that don't want it! Gay marriage is wrong. We don't agree ! So why do you all feel the need to force us to agree with your agenda? Gays are wrong in saying they have a right to marry -they don't cause marraige is a religious right not a Constitutional right! Obama and the Libberals are on a mission to destroy all that America is. This is why he has to go in 2012!

No one is saying you have to get gay and get married; all many liberals are saying is let gays that want to get married get married. I thought it was about freedom . . . you know . . . being free to do things that don't infringe on others ability to be free?

As to religion: I don't agree with it, but it's allowed, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Additionally, if marriage is purely religious, why is it recognized by the government? Why do we need laws to protect it if religious folks will refuse to perform them? Why would anti-gay marriage/religious folks approve of the government meddling in their religion by creating laws?

Regardless, several religions condone gay marriage and homosexuality . . . Episcopals do and the Presbyterians are working on the marriage part.

Let go of the nostalgia . . . the America you want never existed and never will.

Gunnut 45/454
08-05-2012, 21:50
Limedust

"I don't agree with it, but it's allowed" Ah no it's cotified in our COTUS the basis for our country's being ! A basic freedom of the American people's! Your right the Federal Government needs to have no part in a religious right! So stop trying to force it on us!
If the Church say they will do gay marriage fine, but each state has the right to say we will not recognize it! To which a majority say NO GAY MARRIAGE!

IvanVic
08-06-2012, 05:19
No one is saying you have to get gay and get married; all many liberals are saying is let gays that want to get married get married. I thought it was about freedom . . . you know . . . being free to do things that don't infringe on others ability to be free?

That's an incomplete truth. Marriage is a defined term based on historical context. Homosexual couples want to change that definition.

series1811
08-06-2012, 05:25

Yes, we see the difference.

People espousing conservative views, may be justifiably killed, because they are wrong, bigoted, and racist.

People espousing liberal views, may not be justifiably killed, because they are progressive, enlightened and tolerant.

If you don't think liberal, there is a plan A and B?

Plan A: Convert you.
Plan B: Kill you.

Hmmmm, why does that sound familiar?

Cavalry Doc
08-06-2012, 06:24
Wrong. That's all.

Wich part was wrong???

coastal4974
08-06-2012, 15:15
It would seem that there are some here that actually agree with those anonymous youtube posts.

countrygun
08-06-2012, 15:58
Yes, we see the difference.

People espousing conservative views, may be justifiably killed, because they are wrong, bigoted, and racist.

People espousing liberal views, may not be justifiably killed, because they are progressive, enlightened and tolerant.

If you don't think liberal, there is a plan A and B?

Plan A: Convert you.
Plan B: Kill you.

Hmmmm, why does that sound familiar?

I'll bet you are referring to the same similarity I have noticed......a coincidence I am sure

:whistling:

Limedust
08-09-2012, 10:10
That's an incomplete truth. Marriage is a defined term based on historical context. Homosexual couples want to change that definition.

Works for the dictionary companies, doesn't it? As context change, so too do definitions.

Gun Nut . . . I'm not quite sure what you said but it seems to espouse the same internal contradiction as your last post.

Doc: The parts I don't like were wrong.